剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Wait a minute,
等等
I just noticed your entire family isn't here.
我刚发现 你全家人 都不在这里
Cause they don't believe in you.
因为他们都不相信你
My beautiful wife here, supports me.
而我美丽的妻子 就在身边支持我
Okay, so a lot of stuff has happened since I...
好吧 发生了很多事 从我...
So much. It's been very intense. saw both of you.
太多了 太刺♥激♥了 见到你们两个
Branch, come here.
布兰奇 过来
And my terrific son, Branch,
我超棒的儿子 布兰奇
who I will say once that I love him.
我只说一次 我爱他
Oh, I'm proud to be your son. Kind of.
我很骄傲 成为你的儿子 算是吧
We love you so much, Jerry. We're here for you,
我们非常爱你 杰瑞 我们支持你
and we'll always be here for you.
永远支持你
I love your support and I need it,
我喜欢你的支持 我需要它
and I thrive from it. That's nice.
它让我重拾信心 那太棒了
All right, enough stalling, let's race.
好了 拖得够久了 开始比赛吧
Why don't we get a quickie
我们要不要在赛前
in real quick, huh?
再快速地做一次
Nah, we'll do one after I get it.
不要 可以在获胜后做一次
I need my fuel right now.
我现在需要能量
But I'm all ready?
可是我已经准备好了
I know. But I'm all ready.
我知道 人家都做好准备了
Gimme a kiss.
那就亲我一下
I love you.
我爱你
Dad?
爸爸
J... Jacob, what are you doing here?
雅... 雅各布 你来这里做什么
Well, I thought about how much your pep talks
你鼓励我的话
really helped me,
对我帮助很大
and I thought maybe my dad
我想也许爸爸
could use a pep talk, too.
也需要一点鼓励
Jacob, that... it's so good to see you.
雅各布 那... 见到你真好
I don't know if I can do it.
我不知道 自己能否做到
You just have to believe in yourself,
你只要相信你自己
and fly with your heart, you know?
然后随心飞翔 你知道吗
Like you said.
就像你说的
I don't know. Seeing you right now, it just...
我不知道 现在看到你 就...
puts things into perspective.
让我正确看待 一些事情
Jacob! Mommy!
雅各布 妈妈
There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you.
你在这里啊 我到处找你
Oh. Uh, hi, Mike.
嗨 麦克
Hello, Meghan.
你好 梅根
Well, I guess your son and I will be leaving.
我和儿子 这就走了
Wait. I'm sorry.
等一下 我很抱歉
Look, I thought steroids might
听着 我以为类固醇
mask my insecurities,
会掩盖不安全感
and make me stronger and totally hot,
让我更强壮 更性感
and in some ways, they have.
从某种程度上说 它们确实做到了
But I realize now that having
但是我现在才意识到
the support of my family is
家人的支持
all I need to succeed.
才是成功的唯一条件
Oh, you big, dumb, idiot, I love you.
你个大傻瓜 我爱你
You, dumb, dumb, loser.
你这个 愚蠢的 失败者
Haha, you shit-for-brains monster.
哈哈 你这个脑子里都是屎的怪胎
Okay, well...
好了 好了...
You're a piece of garbage on legs.
你这个没用的家伙
He is!
他确实是
Right, I don't know if I'd say that, though.
是的 虽然我不知道 自己有没有说过
You gave me pigeon HPV,
因为你 我得了鸽乳♥头♥瘤病毒
That's for life.
生活就是这样
Why would you... But I love you.
你为什么 但是我爱你
And me, too.
我也是
Thanks.
谢谢
All right, all right, all right,
好啦 好啦 好啦
the race is beginning, boys!
比赛就要开始啦
Places!
各就各位
Mike, get over here!
麦克 去那边
Enough with that sentimental shit, come on.
别再煽情了 快点
All right, all right,
好啦 好啦
are we clear on the rules here?
都清楚比赛规则了吗
On the count of four,
等我数到四
when I drop my sexy hanky,
然后扔下 性感小手帕时
the race will begin.
比赛就开始了
Tick-tock, tick-tock. You ready, Mike?
滴答 滴答 你准备好了吗 麦克
I'm ready. I'm ready as I'll ever be.
我准备好了 一如既往
Napkin's up.
预备
Here we go.
来吧
One!
一
Jerry, I love you so much.
杰瑞 我非常爱你
Baby, you're gonna do so good.
你一定会做得很好
Two!
二
Hey, Mike, Mike, right here.
嘿 麦克 麦克 这里
Three!
三
Branch. Branch, look at Mommy.
布兰奇 布兰奇 快看妈妈
Mommy's doing it.
妈妈在这呢
What am I supposed to say to you now?
我现在该说什么
Four!
四
Baby, are you okay?
宝贝 你还好吗
Oh, my... Are you okay?
哦 天啊 你还好吗
I think I'm... I think I'm okay. Look at me, look at me.
我觉得我... 我觉得还好 看着我 看着我
Wait, this...
等等 这是...
Phil, this is... What? What?
菲尔 这是... 什么 什么
Look at... look at...
看... 看这个...
Phil, this is your egg.
菲尔 这就是你的蛋
Oh, there's a bunch of 'em up here.
那里有一堆蛋呢
There's a bunch of them.
真的有一堆蛋呢
you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
This is not an egg.
这不是蛋
This is white guy white ball.
这是白人玩的 白球
What I thought was my egg
我以为是蛋
was just a white guy white ball?
结果是白人们玩的白球吗
Yeah. Oh, my God.
是的 天啊
Oh, so, I'm not a mommy.
所以 我不是母亲
Uh, well,
好吧
Jer, it's been a lot of fun,
杰瑞 和你在一起 很有趣
but, uh... Sorry, what's going on here?
但是 呃... 抱歉 这是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on here?
这他妈到底是怎么回事
So, basically, just to wrap everything up,
所以 事情基本告一段落了
I thought I was a mommy,
我以为自己成了母亲
cause I found an egg next to me
因为我醒来的时候
when I woke up.
发现身边多了颗蛋
It turns out, it's just a white
结果只是
guy white ball from the white guy white ball game.
白人打白球的时候 飞进来的
And, uh...
还有 呃...
I'm a dude. So... peace.
我是公的 所以... 一切太平
Wait, what?
等等 你说什么
Everyone shut up for just one second.
所有人都闭嘴
Okay. Sure.
好吧 好的
All right, first of all, I was just hit in the head,
好吧 首先 我的头被砸了一下
so I don't know if I'm thinking right.
所以我不知道 自己是否清醒
Is this all really happening right now?
所有这些 都是真实的吗
This is reality. It's all very real.
真实 千真万确
Definitely. And you guys know each other?
绝对的 你们互相认识吗
Yes. Yeah.
对 是的
Yeah. Did you come to me to sabotage my race?
对 你是故意破坏 我的比赛吗
Yeah. Yes.
是的 对
Okay, sure, it was one second of that. It was fine,
好了 一秒钟已经过去了 一切都好
but, you know, once we started going,
但是 从我们开始交往
that was all real.
那些都是真实的
Jer, Jer, come back to me, babe.
杰瑞 杰瑞 回到我身边 宝贝
These are the facts
这些事实
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表