剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
We had a miscarriage... last week.
我流产了... 上周
It was our 332nd try.
这是第332次尝试
It's... it's my fault.
是... 是我的错
Doctors say that I have a low sperm count.
医生说我精♥子♥数量太少
I grew up in a hot spring, so, the warm water just...
我在温泉里长大 热水
cooked them from birth.
杀死了精♥子♥
But we'll keep trying. Yeah, keep trying.
但我们不会放弃 是啊 继续努力
I love Jen, and we want a family,
我爱詹 我们想有个家
Yeah. And we'll keep trying.
是啊 我们会继续努力
That's a great attitude.
你们的心态真好
That, see that, Kevin?
看到了吗 凯文
That's... that's a partnership.
那... 那才是夫妻
Wow. I am...
我...
I'm blown away. I'm blown away.
我很感动 我很感动
Well... This is really...
其实... 这真的很...
Kevin never wanted kids.
凯文一直不想要孩子
Haha. He never wanted kids.
他不想要孩子
But we did it anyway.
但是我们还是做了
Because a borderline personality
因为边缘型人格
always has to have a villain,
总是归罪于别人
and she's making me the villain right now!
她现在 就让我背黑锅
Jesus Ask her
天啊 你问问她
Christ, about what a great mom
天啊 她是个
here we go. she's been.
又来了 多棒的妈妈
From what I can tell,
我能看出来
you're both good parents.
你们都是很棒的父母
You know what?
你猜怎么着
With all due respect,
恕我直言
You don't have a fucking clue.
你根本不了解情况
Yeah. What?
没错 什么
I appreciate it, but keep it to
谢谢你 但是
your fucking self. You guys...
你♥他♥妈♥的不用说出来 你们...
You fucking guys, you come in here hoity-toity.
你们两个 装腔作势地走进来
"Oh, we're trying to" You know what,
"我们想" 你知道吗
"have a baby." fuck you guys.
"要个孩子" 去你们妈的
You know what, fuck your baby! We're just fish.
去你♥妈♥的♥孩子 我们只是鱼
Fuck you, Leslie. Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 莱斯利 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck me? Well... well, fuck you!
你敢骂我 去... 去你♥妈♥的♥
I wasn't talking to you, Jen.
我不是说你 詹
Fuck both of you. Fuck all of you.
你们俩去死吧 你们才去死
Fuck you. Wait, guys...
你♥他♥妈♥的 行了 伙计们
Just cause we're not slobs like you guys
我们不像你们 这么粗俗
does not mean you can talk to us like that.
但不代表你们可以 那样说话
Excuse me?! Just because we're not bunch of
你说什么 因为我们不是
Kevin always looks his best. fucking lowclass idiots.
凯文一直表现很好 低级的蠢鱼
He may be an asshole...
也许他是个混♥蛋♥...
Excuse me?! His best is not good enough.
你说什么 他根本不好
His best is sloppy. Lowclass idiots, Kevin!
他很差劲 低级蠢鱼 凯文
Guess what? Wanna hear a news fucking flash, lady?!
听着 想知道事实吗 女士
We're your fucking future!
我们的现在 就是你们的将来
Welcome to reality, you sick fuck!
认清现实吧 蠢货
This is so good, thank you.
这很好吃 谢谢
No, it's not. It's dry.
不 太干了
It is a little bit dry, but I...
是有一点干 但是我...
No, it's...
没有 这明明...
It is dry, I'm sorry.
确实很干 我很抱歉
God, it's dry.
天啊 真的很干
Here we are. The fall line.
终于来了 秋季系列
Phil's fall line. I have been waiting.
菲尔的秋季系列 我等了很久
This is a Phil.
这就是菲尔的作品
Oh, I know.
我知道
how would you? This is
你怎么会知道 这套衣服
something he showed me.
他给我看过
I can automatically recognize a Phil.
我能认出 菲尔的作品
See, right there. sorry
看那里 抱歉
to interrupt, Yeah?
打断一下 怎么了
That's kind of showing your
你有点
misinterpretation of his intention.
曲解他的设计意图
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Phil's spring line is practical.
菲尔的春季系列 很实穿
But then his practicality is such an aesthetic.
实穿又有美感
Whereas you, when I look at you
而你 我看你穿着
wearing Phil's clothes,
菲尔设计的衣服
Sure. It's as though I'm
是 就像在看
looking at a bricklayer
一个搬砖的
dabbling in fashion. Right, right, right.
自以为最时尚 好吧 好吧
I'll just spin it right around and say
我刚刚转了一圈
when I see you in Phil's clothes,
当我看到你 套着菲尔的衣服
I see someone who can't have kids...
就像看到 不孕不育的妇女
Oh, it's starting.
要开始了
Love you, bitch.
爱你 小婊♥子♥
Love you. Excited.
爱你 好激动
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
the moment you've all been waiting for.
各位期待已久的时刻
The next generation of rat fashion is upon us.
鼠时尚的新世纪 已经到来
The Phil fall line!
菲尔秋季系列
Great for barbecues,
野外烧烤的 必备良品
attending birthdays of sons and daughters,
参加聚会的 不二选择
and falling asleep while watching TV.
休闲居家的 最佳伴侣
I prefer to tuck it in,
我更喜欢把上衣塞进去
but you don't have to, frankly.
但是你们不需要 真的
You don't have to.
你们可以不塞进去
And you can just spill on these, too.
也可以倒上液体
It's spill-resistant, actually.
这身衣服很耐脏
That's the fall line? That's the fall line?
那是秋季系列吗 那是秋季系列吗
Fucking... did you guys see the...
对了... 你们看我脚上穿的...
I call 'em "Loafers."
我叫它们 "乐福鞋"
I'm not getting much of a reaction.
大家没什么反应
Boo.
切
Fuck you, Mr. Phil! No! No!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 菲尔 不 不
What are you doing? Phil who?
你们在干嘛 垃圾菲尔
Phil who?
垃圾菲尔
But you all loved me?
你们不爱我吗
Remember me? The genius that you all loved?!
记得吗 你们都爱的天才
Get off the stage! Fuck you, Phil!
下台吧 去你♥妈♥的♥ 菲尔
No!
不
You made me like this!
是你害我 变成这样的
Sharon!
莎朗
All right, okay. Come on, man.
好了 好了 走吧 兄弟
Let's get you out of here. Come on.
我们走吧 快起来
It's bad. No, I know.
太糟糕了 我知道
It's the worst thing that could
世界上最糟糕的事
have happened. Yeah. Yeah.
发生在我身上了 对 没错
It's pretty bad. Excuse me, sir?
确实很糟糕 你好 先生
Sir, right here. Hi. Right here. Two of us.
先生 在这里 在这里 我们俩
What is that? What are you wearing?
那是什么 你穿着什么
Uh... nothing?
什么都没穿
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天啊 天啊
You're a genius. Sir, you are a genius.
你是天才 先生 你是天才
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
You know what? I get this, actually.
其实我想到了
This feels really nice.
这种感觉真不错
It's good to be in the spotlight.
站在聚光灯下 感觉太好了
Bravo! Oh, thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Mike! Mike! Mike!
麦克 麦克 麦克
I suppose I deserve this.
看来是我活该
Crazy times, huh?
疯狂时光
Yeah. No, that was wild.
是啊 挺疯狂的
It was kind of a fun ride though, for a little bit.
但还是挺好玩的
Honestly, I had to do a lot
说实话 我那时候
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表