剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
We're just gonna, like, rough you up
我们只会 打你一顿
and take your stuff.
然后抢走你的东西
Why would you say that?
你为什么那样说
Uh, I was... I was watching a lot of TV, so that's...
我看了不少电视剧 所以...
Shouldn't even joke about that.
你甚至不该 那样开玩笑
Totally, no, I know.
当然 我知道
Who do you think we are?
你以为我们是什么人
Well, I mean you, I...
我是说...
'Cause I'm 29, that makes me a...
因为我二十九岁了 那让我...
I didn't say that.
我没有那样说
29? 26.
你二十九岁了吗 二十六岁
What'd I say earlier? 22.
我之前说多少 二十二岁
I'm a little older than you guys.
我比你们年长一些
All right, guys, hold him down.
好了 兄弟们 打倒他
No, no, ugh!
不要啊
That's for being insensitive.
那就是迟钝的代价
Think before you speak.
说话前 先思考
Phil, where are you?
菲尔你在哪里
I see the appeal of watercolors,
我明白水彩的感染力
but for the most part, I think it's just like, a little tacky.
但大体上 我觉得有点俗气
It doesn't come out good. It look...
看起来不太好 看起来...
You know what it is, Ben? It looks easy. Like...
你知道吗 本 看起来画得很简单
Phil, who are you talking to?
菲尔你在和谁说话呢
Oh, hey, April.
嗨 爱普莉尔
This is my friend, Old B...
这是我的朋友 老...
What?
什么
The spirit's been trapped
恶灵世代
in the bark of this tree for generations
被困在树中
and has finally been released.
如今他自♥由♥了
He's finally free.
他终于自♥由♥了
Be out in a minute!
马上出来
Oh, gross.
真恶心
So, is that Old Ben? Yeah, that's Old Ben.
所以 那就是老本吗 是的
I think he ran off to the bathroom for a second.
他只是去了厕所
Do you want anything?
你想要点什么吗
Are you thirsty? No, I'm good.
你渴了吗 不用了
Cool.
好的
He's really going. Should we just, um...
他真能尿 我们是不是该...
Do you wanna go? Yeah, let's leave. Let's go.
你想走吗 好的 我们走吧
Oh, where are you going?
你要去哪里
I'm going this way. Okay, great, see you.
我要去这边 好的 再见
Uh, guys,
朋友们
I'd like to introduce you
我想向你们介绍
to the newest member of our book club.
读书俱乐部的新成员
Um, this is...
这是...
My name is The Quee... erin.
我叫女... 奎丽
My name is Querin.
我叫奎丽
Welcome Que... Querin.
欢迎 奎丽
I didn't know we were taking new members,
我不知道 有新成员加入
but great.
但是这样很好
Just one.
就一个
I am very poor, much like all of you.
我很穷 和你们一样
I live in a tiny shack,
我住在简陋的小木屋里
much like this shithole here,
就像这个破地方一样
and I only have two servants,
我只有两个仆人
if you can believe it.
如果你们愿意相信
No. Uh-uh. No servants.
不 没有仆人
Ha! Joke!
开玩笑而已
I have no servants
我没有仆人
because I am a poor nothing like all of you.
因为我就像你们一样 一无所有
So, Querin, what do you like to do?
那么 奎丽 你喜欢做什么呢
Well...
这个...
Does anybody even have time to do anything?
你们有时间 做其他事情吗
Yeah. Aside from slaving away
是啊 除了在 你知道是谁的
under youknowwho. Amen to that, sister.
奴役下工作之外 阿门 姐妹
Okay, so, let's maybe just get into the book?
好了 我们聊聊书吧
Who is you-know-who?
你知道是谁 是谁呢
Uh, the queen.
就是女王
Ugh. Sorry, I said it. Oh, my God.
抱歉 我居然说出来了 我的天
You guys are meaning to say,
你们的意思是
you're unhappy with the queen?
你们对女王 不太满意吗
You would not believe
你不会相信
what that twisted bitch did the other day.
那个扭曲的贱♥人♥ 之前做过什么
She pulled my mom and my little brother out of line
她把我妈妈和弟弟 拉出队列
and made them kiss for 20 minutes
让他们接吻二十分钟
in front of everybody.
当着所有人的面
Sounds funny. She thinks
听上去很有趣 她认为
she's better than everybody.
她出类拔萃
She really does.
她确实如此
And, Querin, you won't believe this,
还有 奎丽 你可能不相信
but Linda went to middle school with the queen.
但是琳达和女王 上过同一所中学
That is, before she became the royal cunt that she is.
在她成为 皇室贱♥人♥之前
Linda, do you have something to add?
琳达 你还有什么想说的吗
Yeah, Linda.
是的 琳达
You're being awfully quiet.
你太安静了
Normally, you're the one leading the charge
平常是你带头
when we trash the queen. Yeah, seriously.
骂女王 是啊 没错
Okay guys, book club is done. Goodbye.
听着朋友们 读书俱乐部结束了 再见
You, too, Linda? Wait, what?
你也是吗 琳达 等等 什么
What? Did you not read the book?
什么 你没读那本书吗
You hate me, too?
你也恨我吗
What?
什么
No, it's not like that. It's just...
不 不是那样的 只是...
Wait, what do you mean, "Me"?
等等 你说什么 " 我"
The queen!
是女王
Oh my God! Oh my God!
天啊 天啊
What, I just thought she was
什么 我还以为她只是
wearing a really big backpack!
背了一个大背包
No, I'm not...
不 我不是...
I didn't mean any of that.
我绝对不是那个意思
You can kill me before I kill myself.
您可以在我自杀之前就杀了我
I'm not gonna kill you.
我没打算要杀你
I mean, I knew people didn't like me,
我是说 我知道子民们不喜欢我
but I didn't know people hated me.
但是我没想到 他们会恨我
It's not easy being me.
做一个女王很不容易
I mean, there's 3.2 million ants
有三千两百万蚁民
in this colony,
住在这片殖民地上
and they all turn to me.
他们都向我寻求帮助
For every problem, for every question,
每一个问题 每一个疑惑
for everything.
每一件事
And after a while, I just didn't have the time to be nice.
长此以往 我根本无法友善
It would be impossible to get anything done.
我不可能 面面俱到
I guess it was dumb for me to come here.
我来这里 真是愚蠢
I figured having some friends might
我以为交一些朋友
make things a little easier.
可能会让生活轻松点
Wait.
等等
Querin... Queen, please.
奎丽... 女王 等等
We'd be happy if you'd join us.
如果您加入我们 我们会很开心
Right, guys?
对吧 朋友们
Yeah, we've been looking for
是的 我们一直在寻找
a fourth for book club.
读书俱乐部的第四位成员
This will be nice.
这样很好
Really?
真的吗
All right! Okay, wow!
太棒了 好极了
Yes, yes! I am gonna be here all the time!
太好了 我会常来的
You're, like, never not gonna see me.
你们会常常见到我
You're gonna see me and be like,
你们见到我 还会说
"I just saw you."
"我刚刚才见过你"
Hahaha! Oh my God, we're having the best time.
天啊 我们过得很愉快
Why aren't you guys laughing?
你们为什么不笑
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表