剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
get to the other side of the tree in time.
及时赶到树的另一端
Fine, we'll go through the water, Mike.
好吧 我们从水里走 麦克
Okay, it's been decided.
那就说好了
We're walking through the puddle,
我们从水潭中间走过去
as the leader of the group has said.
按照领导者的指示
Um, so I'm happy to have seen that bill enacted,
我很高兴提案通过
so thank you.
谢谢你们
This is a little gross.
这有点恶心
It's all moldy. What?
全发霉了 怎么了
Whoa. Holy shit.
天啊
Phil. Psst. What?
菲尔 什么
Yo, April just touched my leg.
爱普莉尔摸了我的腿
Are you serious? Yes!
你确定吗 是的
She's into me, dude.
她看上我了 兄弟
Third base! No, that's not third base.
三垒 那不是三垒
Third base is when a girl sits on
三垒是一个女孩
your face No, it's... Well... What?
坐在你脸上 什么
Then you sit on Where are you
然后你坐在 你从哪里
another boy's face. Where are you
另一个男孩的脸上 你从哪里
getting your bases from?
得出的结论
The Internet, Mike.
网上 麦克
Wait a minute. What?
等等 什么
I think April just touched my leg.
我觉得爱普莉尔摸了我的腿
She touched your leg too? Yeah.
她也摸了你的腿吗 是的
I'm not ready for
我还没有准备好
this type of commitment, dude!
这样献身 兄弟
Okay, which one of you perverts just
你们两个变♥态♥
touched my leg?
谁摸了我的腿
Really not cool, guys!
太过分了
Wait a minute.
等等
If no one touched April's leg,
如果没人摸爱普莉尔的腿
and April probably didn't touch your leg...
爱普莉尔可能也 没摸你的腿
That has not been decided yet
还没定论呢
and I never said that.
而且我没那样说
And no one touched my leg...
也没人摸我的腿
April, did you touch my leg? No!
爱普莉尔 你摸了我的腿吗 没有
Then if no one's touching anybody's legs...
那如果 没有人摸任何人的腿
Termites!
白蚁
Go! Go! Get out!
走 快走 快出去
Aah! It's on my dick!
白蚁在我的小♥弟♥弟♥上
Aah! It's on my dick! Get it off of me!
白蚁在我的小♥弟♥弟♥上 快把它拿走
God.
天啊
Gross. That was horrible.
恶心 真恐怖
Good thinking, Mike. I didn't know
想得可真好 麦克 我不知道
there were gonna be termites in it.
那里面会有白蚁
All right, guys, cool it. Look.
朋友们 冷静一下 看
We've got a new problem.
我们遇到新问题了
Do we go up or do we go down?
我们走上面还是下面
I think it's pretty obvious we take the upper route
很明显 我们应该往上走
because the free fell down on that side,
因为树 往那边倒
so we'll be walking on top of all
所以我们应该走在
the rubble and stuff. No, but...
碎石上方 不对
That kind of does make sense. Thank you, April.
听起来有道理 谢谢你 爱普莉尔
Okay, well, April, look how much smaller
爱普莉尔 上面的路
the upper route is. The lower one is much more open
多窄啊 下面的路更开阔
and it's much more clear-cut.
而且轮廓也更加鲜明
That's not a bad point either.
那个听起来也没错
I can see where you're coming from.
我懂你的意思
Thanks, April. Yeah, well, the
谢谢你 爱普莉尔 好吧 上一次
last time you called the shots,
你做决定
we were all covered in termites.
我们惹了满身的白蚁
Look, man, Mom put me in charge.
妈妈让我负责
Yeah, well, Mom's not here, Mike.
妈妈不在这里 麦克
And who knows if we'll ever see her again!
而且谁知道 我们是否能 再见到她呢
Then that's even more of a reason to listen to me!
那更应该听我的话
Come here. We're going the lower route.
过来 我们走下面
Get your frickin' paws off me!
把你的爪子拿开
I don't need neither of you, okay?
我不需要你们
I can get out of here by myself!
我可以独自 走出这里
Screw this.
真糟糕
Should we... No, he'll tire himself out.
我们该不该... 不 他会把自己累坏
He needs to learn his lesson.
他需要成长
Come on, April.
来吧 爱普莉尔
April, hold my hand.
爱普莉尔 牵着我的手
April, hold my hand.
爱普莉尔 牵着我的手
Okay. Here we go.
走吧
Totally not nervous.
我不紧张
That's not spooky at all.
那一点都不吓人
This doesn't seem nicely art-directed as a scary place.
这里很有艺术气息 根本不可怕
I'm not scared at all. I'm confident.
我一点都不害怕 我很自信
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表