剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
I fuckin...
我他妈...
my paw got caught on the wood chips.
我的爪子 被木片卡住了
The gate's closed, dude! I'm out here! I know.
门关上了 兄弟 我出来了 我知道
Listen to me. Listen to me. Fuck.
听我说 听我说 妈的
You're free and...
你自♥由♥了...
and this is what you've wanted.
你如愿了
You can go now, dude! Go!
你现在可以走了 哥们 你走吧
I can't do it without you, man!
我不能抛下你 哥们
You're my second half!
你是我的另一半
You're my best friend!
你是我最好的朋友
I'll find you when I get out, okay?
等我出去了我会找你 好吗
You're out of the clink.
你越狱成功了
I'm out of the clink.
我成功了
Yeah, dude. You got it. You're saying it.
是的 兄弟 你做到了 你成功了
Yeah. I'm out of the clink.
是啊 我逃出监狱了
Go! Run! Okay.
快 走吧 好吧
Run! Okay.
跑 好吧
Run free, Mike. Run free.
自♥由♥奔跑吧 麦克 自♥由♥奔跑吧
I'm doin' it.
我在自♥由♥奔跑
I'm doin' it, Philly.
我正跑着呢 菲利
Just like we said.
就像我们说过的那样
No! Mike look out!
不 麦克 小心
I made it.
我成功了
I'm finally free.
我终于自♥由♥了
Miiiiiike!
麦克
I sees it.
我看到了
Vermont.
佛蒙特州
Better than I ever dreamt.
比我想象的更美
I made it, Philly.
我成功了 菲利
I did it.
我做到了
Is it true what they say?
人们说的 是真的吗
That all dogs go to heaven?
所有狗都会上天堂吗
You know, like the movie?
就像电影里那样
Well, that didn't work.
看吧 根本没用
No, it did not.
确实没用
What are we gonna do now?
我们接下来怎么办
Okay, well, the Karen is almost entirely covered
卡伦快要被阴影遮住了
at this point, so...
此时此刻 所以...
I guess I'm just gonna do what
每当我遇到麻烦
I do whenever there's trouble.
我都这么做
I'm gonna go play dead in the corner over there.
我就在那边的 角落里装死
You just play dead and give up?
你就装死 然后放弃吗
Yes, dude.
是的 兄弟
Okay? I'm not the alpha dog.
我可不是领头狗
And newsflash, neither are you.
而且 你也不是
Yeah, well, maybe I'm not, but you know what?
我或许不是 但是你知道吗
I'm sick of rolling over on my back
我受够了 躺在地上
and playing dead.
装死
And I'm sick of small dogs like us
我也受够了 像我们这样的小狗
getting pushed around by big dogs like Angela.
被安吉拉那样的大狗 摆布
Now, I'm gonna enter this showdown
现在 我要跟她决一死战
and whatever happens happens.
无论什么事情发生
I'm gonna stand up to Angela once and for all.
我要站起来 彻底反抗安吉拉
That big bitch.
那个大块头的贱♥人♥
Whoa. What? What? What is it?
什么 你说什么
"Bitch"? I just... I don't...
"贱♥人♥"吗 我只是... 我不...
I just don't think you need to... you need to...
我认为你不用... 不用...
you need to be saying "Bitch." I didn't mean it like that.
喊她"贱♥货♥" 我不是那个意思
No, I didn't. I just think...
不 我不是 我只是认为...
You know what I meant though. No, I know.
你知道我的意思 我知道
It was, like, a term. I know what you meant,
只是随口一说 我明白
I just feel like in this day and age...
我只是觉得 这个年纪 这个时代...
Okay. I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
No, it's fine. Think next time.
没关系 下次注意
Okay. You're right. You're right.
好吧 你说得对 你说得对
Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
I'm Rusty. Oh. Hi, I'm Princess.
我叫鲁斯特 你好 我叫公主
Ah, that's a nice name.
这名字真不错
Thanks. I mean, it's royalty, so yeah.
谢谢 这是皇室名称 确实不错
Yours is... cute.
你的名字... 很可爱
It's sort of, like, you know, corrosion.
是一种腐蚀现象
Like old metal.
比如旧金属
I think I'll grow into it,
我觉得自己会 长成这样
you know what I mean?
你明白吗
Yeah, I guess so.
应该吧
So... So...
那么... 那么...
It's, like, a first date thing, right? Yeah.
这是第一次约会 对吗 是的
Jeff doesn't go on these things very often.
杰夫很少约会
Sheila goes on them once, like, a year.
希拉 大概一年一次
Jeff has no friends.
杰夫没有朋友
He just hangs out on the computer all day.
他整天对着电脑
I have to walk him.
我得出门遛他
What's she like?
她怎么样
Um... she's nice.
她挺好的
I guess that's what you say about
我猜 对于不太喜欢的人
somebody you don't really like, right?
你都那样评价 对吗
I mean, who is not nice? Yeah.
我是说 谁不好呢 是啊
Sheila, um... she's really manipulative, you know?
希拉 她很爱摆布人
Really?
真的吗
She'll have a bad day and she doesn't even
如果她心情不好
bother to see how my day was,
就不理我
but instantly, she'll... she'll just start to cry.
但是突然 她开始哭
So I know I have to go around and
所以我得过去
snuggle up to her.
依偎在她身边
Well, what if I don't feel like snuggling, you know?
有时我不想靠近她
I've had a bad day too.
我也心情差
Aw, that sounds very... that sounds sad.
那听起来... 挺惨的
It's really lonely.
真的很孤独
Sometimes I fantasize about running away.
有时我会幻想 自己逃跑了
Have you ever tried?
你试过吗
No. I don't know. What would I eat?
没有 我不知道 跑了要吃什么呢
I know, but that's part of
我知道 但那也
the thrill, I guess. Well...
很刺♥激♥ 好吧...
You know, Sheila shares her food with me a lot,
希拉常常和我 分享食物
which you're really not supposed to do.
本来不应该这样
What kind of food?
什么食物
Chocolate. That's not good.
巧克力 那可不好
I know, but it makes me feel nice.
我知道 但它让我感觉很好
No, it shouldn't.
不 不该这样
But it makes me feel
但它让我觉得
like I'm outside myself, and I like it.
我灵魂出窍 我喜欢这种感觉
Can I ask you something? Of course.
我能提问吗 当然
Do you really think we're color-blind
你真的觉得 我们是色盲吗
or do you think that's just a myth
还是觉得 那只是传说
and we have to believe it?
而我们不得不相信
I mean, how would we know
如果我们不是色盲
if we weren't?
我们怎么知道呢
Well, unless the whole world is
除非整个世界
actually shades of gray...
都是灰色的阴影
I'm gonna say we're color-blind.
我才会说 自己是色盲
You're funny, Rusty.
你真有意思 Rusty
So if they start dating...
如果他们开始约会...
What does that make us?
我们又该如何
Would it... would it mean that we were dating
是不是... 我们也要约会
or would we be related?
或者变成亲戚呢
Or would we be... oh, gosh.
或者我们会不会... 天啊
What? Dating and related.
怎么了 和亲戚约会
Dating and related?
和亲戚约会吗
It happened to my grandma.
我奶奶就是这样
What? She dated her cousin.
什么 她和外甥约会
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表