剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
'Cause you guys obviously don't support me!
因为很明显 你们不支持我
We are out of here. Come on, Jacob, let's go.
我们走 来 雅各布 我们走
My arm. I'm sorry, honey.
我的胳膊好疼 对不起 亲爱的
This is a new low for you.
你真是再创新低
Congratulations, honey,
恭喜你 亲爱的
you won the race to the bottom.
你真是赢到底了
Jacob, don't say anything else,
雅各布 什么都别说
we're just walking to the door.
我们直接走出去
That's gonna send a very strong message.
立场就很明确了
Okay. Okay.
好的 好
I love you... Jacob!
我爱你... 雅各布
Fine! Leave!
行 走吧
I don't need you two anyway.
反正我也不需要你们
Yeah... I'm a freak.
没错 我是个怪胎
I'm a strange man like this.
我是一个怪胎
How you doing there, buddy? Whoa!
你感觉怎么样啊 兄弟
Nah, I'm cool, dog, I'm cool.
还不错 还不错
Yeah? It's a little scary up here.
是吗 我在天上 有点害怕
It's exciting, right?
真刺♥激♥ 是吧
It feels good. I like having you
感觉很好 我喜欢把你
in my papoose.
装进婴儿袋里
Thanks man, yeah, no, I feel like a kangaroo.
谢了 兄弟 不 我感觉自己像个袋鼠
But like, instead of like, a mother and daughter,
但是 不是母亲和孩子
like, two friend kangaroos.
我们就像一对袋鼠好朋友
Yeah, you're like my joey!
是啊 你就像我的袋鼠宝宝
Uh, yeah, like a friend named "Joey."
呃 对啊 一位叫"乔伊"的朋友
Yeah, you're my joey!
对 你是我的乔伊宝宝
Whoa, whoa, careful, careful!
当心 当心
You wanna do a barrel roll?
你想试一次 滚筒飞行吗
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不
Don't do that
不要
again! Do not do that again!
不要再来了
Oh, my God! Holy shit!
天啊 天啊
Hey, hold on, did I see you
嘿 等等 我是不是在
in the farmer's almanac?
农民的年历上见过你
Cause I thought I saw a spread.
因为我记得 见过一位美女
One of the bad girls messing
和一群坏女孩一起
up the tobacco leaves.
吸烟叶
Right? Yeah! That was me.
对吧 对 是我
I knew it! God, you look good.
我就知道 天啊 你太美了
Hey, yeah, guys, I can't hear you!
嘿 嘿 朋友们 我听不到你们说话了
Yo, like, I can't...
我听不到...
I can't hear what you're saying!
我听不到你们在说什么
Hey, what's up, man?
嘿 怎么了 哥们
I'm just gonna chill over here for a second.
我还是冷静一下吧
I'm gonna chill...
我要去冷静...
You want me to come with you?
要陪你一起去吗
No, no, no, no, no. That's cool.
不 不 不 不用了
You stay here with her majesty.
你继续和女王陛下 在一起吧
And I will just fucking chill over here, I guess,
我在那边冷静着就行
and fucking, whatever.
我他妈 无所谓了
You know,
你知道吗
I'm a little worried about Alan.
我有点担心艾伦
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Yeah, since my ears dilated,
是的 我耳朵比较尖
I can hear all the shit he mutters to himself.
我听到他刚才 自言自语地说脏话
It's just one long suicide note.
这可能是自杀的前兆
I think he's taking my molting pretty hard.
我觉得他还是难以接受 我长出了翅膀
I gotta go talk to him.
我去和他谈谈
Fuck, I don't give a shit about your molting.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我才不在乎 你长不长翅膀呢
Motherfucker. Fucking blow my head off.
妈的 我他妈的快疯了
I don't need any wings.
我不需要翅膀
Fucking gonna slam my little fucking head into a wall.
我他妈要用脑袋撞墙
Batter my brains out...
把脑浆撞出来
Hey... Alan?
嘿... 艾伦
Hey, what's up, dog? Hey, man.
嘿 你好啊 嘿 哥们
Hey, man. What's up, man?
嘿 哥们 怎么了 哥们
Yo, yo, yo, what's up?
你怎么了吗
I'm just chilling over here, you know.
我只是来这里 冷静一下
Just fucking maxing the club. Club style.
疯狂地享受夜店 开启夜店模式
Sure, club style maxing.
当然 疯狂夜店模式
You know, club style maxing,
你懂的 开启夜店模式
that's how I roll.
那才是我
Okay. I just wanted to make sure you were okay
好吧 我只是想 确认你没事
cause you seemed, like, maybe a little bummed out.
因为你好像 有点沮丧
I heard you say something about
我听到你说
maybe bashing your brains open, or whatever.
把脑袋撞开什么的
So, I just want you to know
所以 我想让你知道
when I look at you,
我看着你的时候
I see a larval marvel.
我看到了 一条了不起的幼虫
Pfft, you're just playing, dog.
你只是开玩笑而已 臭小子
I'm not, man.
我没有 朋友
Nah, I'm not a larval marvel.
我不是什么 了不起的角色
You're a larval motherfucking marvel.
你♥他♥妈♥的就是 幼虫里的奇迹
I think I'm just gonna go home
我还是回家吧
and wallow in my own shitty fucking ooze. No, no, no.
在恶心的 烂泥里打滚 不 不 不
No, no. You know what? I have an idea.
别说了 你知道吗 我有个主意
Where'd you fucking fit that thing, dog?
你♥他♥妈♥从哪里搞来 这个东西
I tucked it behind my giant balls.
我塞在巨大的蛋蛋里了
I want you to do the worm for these people.
我想让你 蠕动给他们看
The worm.
蠕动舞
Butterflies!
蝴蝶们
Butterflies!
蝴蝶们
Put your wings together! What are you doing?
挥动你们的翅膀 你在做什么
What are you doing, man?
你在做什么 兄弟
I'm making a dog sound, I don't know.
我在学狗叫 我也不知道
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage,
女士们先生们 掌声欢迎
my friend and yours,
我们的朋友
Alan!
艾伦
Okay.
不错
All right.
很棒
Make it happen...
尽情摇摆
All night.
整个夜晚
Do I look cool, dog?
我帅吗 兄弟
Fucking everyone's going ape shit.
所有人都 为你疯狂
Alan, keep it going, baby!
艾伦 继续跳 宝贝
Oh, yeah!
太棒了
It's slow, but it's good!
有点慢 但还是很棒
All the children smile at Mommy
♪ 所有的孩子都冲着母亲微笑 ♪
All the leaves are falling
♪ 所有的树叶都在飘零 ♪
There she is.
就是她
The big, green lady with the ice cream thing.
巨大的 绿色的 手握冰淇淋的小姐
That is quite a ways away.
还真有点远
Champ is here!
冠军驾到
Team Jerry in the house, motherfucker!
杰瑞队来了
Phil? Oh, you guys know each other?
菲尔 哦 你们认识吗
Oh, he's just a fucking weirdo.
嗯 他就是个怪胎
Okay, so the mission failed,
好吧 所以任务失败了
is that what happened?
是这样吗
What mission? Nothing!
什么任务 没什么
Mission accomplished, George W,
任务完成了 乔治·华盛顿
you're going fucking down, loser.
你准备一败涂地吧 垃圾
You ready to sink to
你准备沉到
the bottom of the Hudson River?
哈德逊河的河底了吗
Cause the mission is about to start.
因为比赛就要开始了
Right, baby? You know it, babe.
对吗 宝贝 当然 宝贝
I love you so much.
我很爱你
Oh my God, it's ridiculous.
我的天啊 难以置信
This love is real!
这绝对是真爱
Have you ever felt that, Mike?
你有过这种感觉吗 麦克
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表