剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Can I... I want to put it on McKinley.
我想压麦金利
100% on McKinley. Wake up, Phil.
当然是麦金利 醒醒吧 菲尔
Want it on McKinley or on Ramirez?
到底是压麦金利 还是拉米雷斯
McKinley. 'Cause I like the way that boy looks.
麦金利 因为我喜欢他的长相
How much you want to bet here?
你想压多少
I want to bet all of this.
我想把这些全压上
Oh, whoa. Wait a minute.
等等
You look familiar.
你看起来很眼熟
What do you mean? Handsome?
你什么意思 我很帅气吗
Sorry. Go ahead. Yeah, I know someone
抱歉 你接着说 我认识一个人
who has a beak just like that.
他的喙长那样
Like this beak?
像这样吗
Are you related to Shady Larry?
你是不是沙迪·拉里的亲戚
Shady Larry?
沙迪·拉里吗
Shady Larry is my dad.
沙迪·拉里是我爸爸
He's outside right now, dude!
他就在外面
Hell nah. He's outside?
不是吧 他在外面吗
My dad, Shady Larry Matarese,
我爸爸沙迪·拉里·马塔斯
is outside right now.
现在就在外面
Shady Larry te fuera.
沙迪·拉里来了
Can I just say something?
我能说句话吗
I'm having fun.
我很开心
It's unbelievable. I mean, it's unbelievable.
难以置信 真是难以置信
That's the one thing I said.
我只说了一件事
I said, "Don't say my name."
"不要提我的名字"
I'm sorry, okay?
我很抱歉
I didn't anticipate this happening either, Dad.
我也没想到会这样 爸爸
Then you bet on McKinley!
然后你还压麦金利赢吗
I got confused.
我糊涂了
I saw the poster, they had both their names on it.
我看见了海报 印着他们的名字
McKinley's a handsome hunk
麦金利很帅 块头很大
and what did I supposed to do? Enough.
我能怎么办呢 够了
I'm sorry you got dragged into this, kid, but this thing
抱歉牵连你 孩子
with me and Shady Larry goes way back.
但我和沙迪·拉里 积怨已久
Look, he's young. He's never left the home.
他还小 没离开过家
I've never... I've seen the world.
我从来没... 我见多识广
You know, kill him.
杀了他吧
Let me go. No? What are you
放我走 不 你在说什么
I've got history. talking about, Dad?
我有阅历 爸爸
He doesn't know what he's missing.
他不知道 自己错过了什么
That is insane logic!
那不合逻辑
Don't worry. It's...
别担心 这...
I'm trying to outwit him.
我在骗他呢
You've weaseled too much money out of me
你逃了太多债
and this shit ends tonight.
今晚就做个了断
Now, I'm so sorry, but I'm gonna line you up
我很抱歉 但我要把你们 排成一列
together so I can shoot you both
这样我就可以
in the heart with one bullet.
一枪穿两心了
Aw, fuck it.
他妈的
I'm sorry, kid.
对不起 孩子
I didn't mean to drag you into this.
我不是有意牵连你
I've been a horrible father.
我不是个称职的爸爸
You're... All I've ever wanted
你是... 我一直想做的
to do was love you and...
就是爱你
I just... I feel like I've blown it.
我... 我感觉我搞砸了
I feel like I've ruined everything for both of us.
我觉得自己 毁了我们两个
That's the most beautiful thing...
那是你说的最好的...
Shut up. He's buying it.
闭嘴 他信了
All right, all right.
行了 行了
I gotta watch the fight, but once that's done,
我要看比赛了 比赛一结束
I'll be back to finish this once and for all.
我就回来 收拾你们两个
Okay. What are you doing?
好吧 你在干什么
Just getting... just hold on a second.
等... 等一下
Wait a minute. Is that a phone?
等等 那是个手♥机♥吗
Quiet. Be quiet. Here.
安静 小点声 好了
You got unlimited data on that?
你有无线数据 对吗
Yeah. Why? I got some friends
是 怎么了 我要打给
overseas I need to call.
国外的几个朋友
Okay.
好了
Hold that so, and if we just turn it...
固定住 如果我们...
Fuck! Daddy!
妈的 爸爸
God... I'm sorry.
天啊... 对不起
Sorry, Jacob.
对不起 雅各布
Can we just go home?
我们回家吧
This is the worst thing I've ever done.
这是我做过 最糟的事了
Let's focus on the good, okay?
往好的方面想 好吗
Being out here...
身处户外...
Phil. Mike, hey, buddy. How's it going?
菲尔 麦克 兄弟 你还好吗
Uh, it's Phil.
我是菲尔
Um, remember about the little business plan
记得我之前说的
I told you about earlier?
那笔生意吗
Things ended up going south.
生意没做成
I blew it. I'm a big, dumb idiot,
我搞砸了 我是个大傻子
and me and my dad are now
我和我爸
tied up in a torture room
被一个赌头 胡里奥
by this mean bookie, Julio, and he's gonna, mm,
绑在酷刑室里 他还要
basically kill both of us.
杀了我们
So, I need you to come get me out of here, dude.
所以 你得来救我 兄弟
Please. Ugh, God.
求你了 天啊
Your dad is nothing but a two-bit crook.
你♥爸♥爸一无是处 是个骗子
Wait.
等等
You said your hands are tied behind your back?
你说你的手 被反绑在身后吗
Yes. Why?
是 怎么了
With rope?
用绳子吗
Yes, pervert,
是 怪胎
but that's not really the issue at hand, Mike.
但那无关紧要 麦克
I'm stuck here and I'm gonna die.
我被困在这里 就要死了
On our way.
我们马上到
Jacob, we're gonna get you
雅各布 我们一定会
that fucking badge.
拿到那个徽章
Okay. Be very careful, okay?
好了 要非常小心 好吗
Follow me. Where are we going?
跟我来 我们要去哪里
Oh, look at that.
看那个
Those are what's known as
那就是著名的
the figure eight double knot.
八双结
That's easy peasy.
那是小菜一碟
If we can get in there, we can get them both out
如果我们进去 很快就能
in, like, minutes, I'm telling you. Let's do it.
救出他们 我们开始吧
Huh, your dad's pretty cool now, huh?
你♥爸♥爸挺酷的 对吧
Yeah, he kinda is. Yeah.
是啊 挺酷的 没错
What the fuck?
他妈的怎么回事
Hi...
你好啊...
You know when you have something
你知道那种感觉吗
that's, like, caught in your throat?
有东西卡在嗓子里
It's, like, stuck at the bottom
卡在最下面
and you can't really get it... Shut up.
你也拿不出... 闭嘴
Suck my dumb.
吃哑巴
You suck my dumb, Jacob.
你吃哑巴 雅各布
You don't even know what that means.
你甚至不知道 那是什么意思
I made it up.
我编的
Dad, what's "Suck my dumb" Mean?
爸爸 "吃哑巴"什么意思
Everybody just shut up. And I agree.
所有人都闭嘴 还有 我也想说
Fuck you, Jacob.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 雅各布
I miss the feeling of the landslide
♪ 我怀念 胜利的感觉 ♪
Shaking the dust off of my skin
♪ 抖落身上的尘土 ♪
What chokes the breath that makes my heart sigh
♪ 让我窒息 内心叹息 ♪
And now I feel at home again
♪ 而如今 我犹如归家 ♪
I don't know French. I made that all up.
我不会法语 都是我编的
I don't know!
我不会法语
Oh, God. I'm gonna say it. You look so good.
天啊 我直说了吧 你很美
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表