剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Dude, nuts are pretty good, huh?
朋友们 坚果挺好吃的 对吧
I'll tell you what, that was about the best...
我跟你说 这是我吃过最棒的...
Well, there that goes.
糟糕
Well, we should probably be on our way, huh?
我们应该上路了 对吧
Uh, Kurt, are you coming?
库尔特 一起吗
Eh, I'm good here.
我在这里挺好的
I got my snacks, my sideways chair,
这里有零食 还有横着的椅子
my wee... tobacco.
还有... 烟草
It's pretty dangerous, Kurt.
这里很危险 库尔特
What if they demolish the tree?
万一这棵树 被毁了怎么办
You'll just be, like, squished under it.
你就会被 压在下面
I'm gonna be real here.
我在这里 自♥由♥自在
You're sort of harshing my buzz
你有点吵到我了
in a not-so-cool way,
这样不太好
so I'm gonna need you guys to mosey on out,
所以你们还是 快点走吧
and can I get some casheesh
还有 你们吃了零食
for the snacks too?
总要给点钱吧
Bye, Kurt. Peace, Kurt. D... it's been dope.
再见 库尔特 再见 库尔特 我们很高兴
I'll see you guys around though!
我可以带你们参观
Do you like 311? Fuck it. Come on.
你喜欢311吗 快走
I'm too far away.
我离得远
Hey, yo, what the fuck are you doing, son?
你在干什么呢
What... what it look like I'm doing, dawg?
我看起来 像在干什么
I'm walking. In my corner, bro?
我在散步 在我的地盘散步吗 兄弟
Oh, really? This your corner right here?
是吗 这是你的地盘吗
Who... who died and made you owner?
谁... 谁死了之后 让给你的
Nigger, I marked it in piss. Can't you see it?
该死的 我尿尿标记了 你看不见吗
I shit all over this corner, dawg.
我可以在这里拉屎
Ew! You'se a nasty ass! All over your space!
你太脏了 填满你的地盘
And I ain't wiping it with a newspaper.
而且我不会用报纸擦掉
Nigger, that's mad disrespectful.
小子 你太不尊重人了
Don't make me slap
别逼我把你打得
the drool out your mouth!
落花流水
You got me frothing out the mouth, son!
你想让我喷你一脸吗 小子
You want some, dawg?
来啊 垃圾
You want some, dawg? I'm about to go Cujo, son.
来啊 垃圾 我要发狂了 小子
You want some, dawg? You make a nigger go Cujo.
你想怎样 垃圾 别逼我发狂
Your bark ain't bigger than your bite.
你的叫声不吓人 撕咬也不恐怖
I got 101 dalmations backing me, nigger.
我有101只花狗给我撑腰 小子
Oh, really? You're all bullshit.
真的吗 胡说八道
You know what I'm saying?
你听得懂我说话吗
You all "Blues Clues" I got a...
你们是一群 我有...
Ass nigger. Oh, yeah?
神经狗 是吗
You'se a "Blues Clues" Ass motherfucker.
你才是神经狗呢
You'se... you'se...
你... 你...
you'se about to get. Snoopied though.
你可以滚了 多管闲事
Oh, what? What?
什么 你说什么
What? I'mma knock you out.
你说什么 我要把你撵出去
Nigger, what? Oh, what? You gonna be
小子 你说什么 你马上就要
laying across that doghouse, nigger.
横尸街头 垃圾
Stretched! Oh, shit! You gonna...
身首异处 你♥他♥妈♥的...
you gonna do me like that? You gonna be...
要干掉我吗 你会...
Nigger, you gonna be stretched!
小子 你会被五马分尸
I'll slap you with my paw and
我会狠狠揍你
have you go running like Lassie.
让你仓皇逃走
I'll make you You know
我要彻底 莱西本来
my bitch, Lassie. Lassie's a bitch.
打败你 疯狗 就是婊♥子♥
Any nigger that know Lassie,
认识莱西的人
he's a bitch nigger. Nigger, look at
都是小婊♥子♥ 小子
me, look at me. I've been humped.
看着我 我准备好了
What? Wh... what? I been humped and I like it.
什么 你说什么 我准备揍你了
What? Shit, Ubu. Shit.
什么 狗屎 一坨屎
You giving me orders? You
你竟敢命令我
giving me orders? Shit, Ubu.
你居然敢命令我 来啊 垃圾
Yeah, you about to roll over and play dead.
我会打得你满地打滚
That's what you about to...
你才会满地打滚...
Get him! Get him!
揍他 揍他
Damn! Shut the fuck up!
他妈的 都给我安静
Shit, son! I told you!
垃圾 我告诉过你们
We in trouble now.
我们惹麻烦了
Do you know how long I've been here?
你们知道 我在这里待多久了吗
10 days.
十天
Damn, son. You a lifer.
天啊 你是无期徒刑
I've seen too many pups fighting in here
我见过很多狗狗打假
over some bullshit.
因为鸡毛蒜皮的小事
We need to stick together.
我们需要团结
I want you two boys to lick each other
我希望你们两个 互相舔舔对方
and end this right now.
结束这场斗争
Hey, fuck you talking about,
去你的
old man? Nah, I don't play that shit.
老东西 我才不听你的
Ain't nobody licking me...
别想舔我
What y'all need to do is start using this...
你们要用舌头
and quit using these!
而不是用拳头
Now lick each other.
舔舔对方吧
All right, fine. Fine, son.
好吧 好吧
They're licking each other.
他们在互舔
There you go, boys. Yeah, I know!
就是这样 我知道
Stop! It tickles!
停 很痒
My, my, my.
看啊
A new day has come.
又是新的一天
Now lick his old balls!
舔他的蛋蛋吧
Get him, shorty! Hey, get away from me!
去舔他 小矮子 离我远点
I lick my own balls!
我自己舔
I don't need anybody to lick my balls.
不用别人舔
That's why I put my hand over my neck,
所以我把手 放在脖子上
grab the ear, and pull my head down,
抓住耳朵 低下头
and lick them balls.
舔蛋蛋
You guys, something about the
朋友们 我觉得
tree doesn't feel right.
这棵树有些奇怪
I'm gonna be honest,
老实地说 我觉得
I think that scary hoarder lady
那个恐怖的收藏家女士
may have been onto something.
可能知道一些事情
Wait, you stole the scary lady's tarot card?
等等 你偷了恐怖女士的塔罗牌吗
Yeah, why not? She was nuts. She doesn't care.
为什么不偷呢 她疯了 她不在乎
Well, you shouldn't steal stuff.
你不应该偷东西
I mean, come on. Wait, what
我是说 等等
are you talking about?
你说什么
I took Kurt Vile's wallet. You did what?
我还拿了库尔特·瓦伊尔的钱包 什么
Why would take his wallet? It's a memento!
你为什么拿他的钱包 留作纪念
This is a disaster zone, okay?
这是个灾区 好吗
Marshall Mathers Law is in effect.
马瑟斯法则应验了
That's not what it's called.
不是那个叫法
Lose yourself, motherfucker.
迷失吧 混♥蛋♥
So, that's looking like some water right there.
这里看起来有很多水
Yeah. What should we do?
是的 我们该怎么办
That's a big puddle of water.
好大一潭水
Oh, wait a minute.
等等
If we all, like, held up against the wall there
如果我们靠着墙
and went single file,
一路纵队前进
we could probably walk around it
或许可以绕着水潭走
and we don't even have to get wet at all.
就不会弄湿了
That's gonna take way too long, okay?
那太耗时间了
I don't want to get my doodle pad wet, Mike.
我不想弄湿涂鸦本 麦克
I'm working on something here.
我在上面画画
Okay, well, just hold it up.
那你就举着吧
Look, we need to go straight through the middle.
我们直接从中间走过去
It's not that deep, yes, we're gonna get a little wet.
水不是很深 不会弄湿太多
He's got a point, Phil.
他说得对 菲尔
It'll just be much faster. Thank you, April.
这样快得多 谢谢你 爱普莉尔
It's the only way we're gonna
只有这样我们才能
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表