剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Bye, Jeremy! Well, that's what
再见 杰里米 他一直
Bye, Jeremy! he always does.
再见 杰里米 都是那样
You drive me crazy!
你简直把我逼疯了
I just can't do this anymore, okay? What?
我受不了了 好吗 什么
I just can't live with you in this
我无法和你一起
small tank anymore! Take it back.
住在这个小水缸里 收回你的话
No. You know what? You go over to your side
不 你知道吗 你回你家
and I'll go over to mine,
我回我家
and we'll just live separate lives.
我们各过各的
Separate turtles living separate lives
两只龟 各自生活 好吗
on separate lily pads, okay?
用各自的荷叶 好吗
Wait... what... what's happening?
等等... 怎么... 怎么回事
What is that?
那是什么
Oh, my God! I'm being lifted!
天啊 我被举起来了
W... w... where are you going?
你... 你... 你要去哪里
My time has come! My time has come!
轮到我了 轮到我了
Ashley! Oh, my God! Ashley!
阿什利 天啊 阿什利
It was me who sat on your lily pad.
之前是我 坐了你的睡莲
It's okay. And it was me who ate your crickets
没关系 是我吃了 你的蟋蟀
You... and I just want to aplogize.
你... 我想道歉
You can sit on my lily pad any day.
你随时可以 坐我的睡莲
I'm sorry we ever
我很抱歉
let Jeremy come between us.
为杰里米吵架
I miss you, Ashley! I love you so much!
我会想你的 阿什利 我爱你
Ashley, I love you so much!
阿什利 我爱你
Oh. My. God! Wait. Shut up!
天啊 等等 不是吧
No! Shut your face! Shut up!
难以置信 太难以相信了
Get over here! Let me hug that shell!
过来 让我抱抱你
Oh, my God! How are you?
天啊 你还好吗
So far, so good.
挺好的
Oh, my God. I'm so excited!
天啊 我太激动了
I know! We're living together!
我知道 我们要住在一起了
We're living together!
我们要住在一起了
Oh, but I'm gonna miss Jeremy.
但我会想念杰里米
But you know what?
但你知道吗
I always got kind of a gay vibe from him.
我总觉得 他像同性恋
Yeah, me too. When we slept together,
我也觉得 我们一起睡时
he was not into it.
他没什么反应
What? Yeah. I thought you knew that.
什么 我以为你知道那件事
You had sex with the frog of my dreams?
你和我的梦中青蛙 上♥床♥了吗
Why did you think I acted so weird,
不然你觉得 当他游过来时
did all those weird voices when he came around?
为什么我举止异常 发出奇怪的声音
Oh, my... I didn't know how to
天啊 我不知道
Oh, my God. act after a while.
天啊 该作何反应
So where did you fuck him? Huh?
所以你在哪里 睡了他
On your lily pad.
在你的睡莲上
You bitch!
贱♥人♥
Good, good, good, good.
好了 好了
Get as much money as you can.
尽量多装
Just pack that thing full. Okay, so Dad, um,
把箱子装满 好的 爸爸
we're positive I needed to
我们真的需要
empty my whole bank account?
清空我的银行账户吗
Because I was kind of saving up for school
因为我要存钱 让孩子上学
and I also need to get a tattoo removed.
还要洗掉纹身
Kind of a regret... Philly. Baby. Come on.
有点后悔 菲尔 宝贝
What did I tell ya? I'm the brains.
我怎么跟你说的 按我说的做
No, you're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 抱歉
I shouldn't have doubted you.
我不该质疑你
Okay, let's go in.
我们进去吧
Actually, I'm gonna stay here
其实 我要留在这里
and you're gonna go 'cause, uh...
你进去 因为...
well, you're the face of the operation.
你代表了 公♥司♥形象
Right. And why are you the
是的 为什么
face of the operation?
你代表了 公♥司♥形象呢
'Cause I'm a cutie.
因为我可爱
'Cause you're a cutie patootie!
因为你是小可爱
It feels so good every time you say that.
每次你那样说 我都很开心
You know what? I'm actually thinking now,
你知道吗 我在想
we probably shouldn't even
我们也许不应该
refer to it as a LarriCo operation.
叫拉里公♥司♥
Right. Or better yet, don't even mention me.
是的 最好不要提起我
Actually, definitely don't mention me. Got it.
其实 绝对不要提起我 知道了
You're some random guy
你只是
who would like to place a bet
想下注
on Hugo Ramirez to win.
压雨果·拉米雷斯赢
You got that?
懂了吗
Ramirez to win.
压拉米雷斯赢
So let me hear you say it.
你说一次
Well, you're making an 'S' sound, I wasn't...
你发出了"嘶"的声音 我没有...
which is throwing me.
这会暴露我
Go in there. Tell 'em you want Ramirez to win.
进去吧 告诉他们 你想压拉米雷斯赢
Okay. Just real quick,
好的 很快就好
I wanted to tell you I love you.
我想告诉你 我爱你
I thought I saw a rainbow.
我想我看见彩虹了
Sorry. Okay, go in!
抱歉 好了 进去吧
Okay. Sorry!
好的 抱歉
Dad...
爸爸
these are all freakin' impossible.
我根本学不会
Just let me go on the computer.
让我用电脑吧
I'll whip up some badges
我可以很快得到
that look even better than...
更好看的徽章
Okay, Jacob, being a Seagull Scout
雅各布 作为海鸥童子军
is about solving problems on your own.
要学会独♥立♥解决问题
Okay? You need to learn how to fend for yourself.
你应该学会 照顾自己
Especially out here in the wilderness.
特别是在野外 就像现在
You're not gonna let me get out of this, are you?
你不会放过我 对吗
Mm, not a chance.
那当然了
Here we go!
来吧
Julio, Julio, Julio
♪ 胡里奥 胡里奥 胡里奥 ♪
Fuck.
该死
How do you even do this?
你是怎么做到的
Come on. Help me, Jacob.
帮我一下 雅各布
Goddamn it!
该死
Dad! Sorry.
爸爸 抱歉
Okay. Paddle.
好的 划
Paddle, Jacob.
继续划 雅各布
Jacob, starboard side!
雅各布 右舷
Muscle on the starboard side!
往右舷用力
Muscle on the starboard side!
往右舷用力
Oh, my God!
天啊
Help me, God!
救命 天啊
There you go, buddy.
来吧 小朋友
Look, Dad! I'm doing it!
看啊 爸爸 我做到了
You sure are, huh?
你确实做到了
Look at you. Look at you.
看看你
Jacob, come back! No! No! Oh, fuck!
雅各布 回来 不 不 该死
Julio
♪ 胡里奥 ♪
Okay, Phil. You got this.
菲尔 你能做到
Don't worry. It's fine.
别担心 没事的
Who's your pick kid?
孩子 你要选谁
Sorry. That was weird.
抱歉 那有点奇怪
Hello, sir. Hello.
先生 你好 你好
My name is Phil.
我叫菲尔
Wanna place your bet?
想要押注吗
Yeah. Sure. Okay.
是的
So... oh, shit.
妈的
Okay. Ramirez to win.
我压拉米雷斯赢
All right, one wager for Ramirez.
好的 压拉米雷斯赢
No! I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
等等 抱歉 抱歉
What? Stupid me.
怎么了 我真傻
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表