剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
But I'm the older one, so scientifically
但我是哥哥 所以从科学角度看
I'm smarter, and he doesn't get that.
我比他聪明 但他一直都不明白
Mike, I really think you just
麦克 我觉得你只需要
need to be more open.
更开明一点
That's actually what a good leader does.
优秀的领导者 应该那样
And also, just like a good brother.
同样适用于 更好的哥哥
First off, I'm a very good brother.
首先 我是尽职尽责的哥哥
Secondly, don't tell me
其次 别告诉我
how to be a leader, okay?
该怎么当领导者 好吗
You're from Long Island.
你来自长岛
You guys don't even have a president.
你们甚至都没有总统
What do you have, a prime minister?
你们有什么呢 总理吗
You know what, Mike?
你知道吗 麦克
You're the baby, and if it wasn't for me,
你就是一个孩子 如果不是我
you'd still be sucking your thumb
你还在嘉蒂奇夫人的公♥寓♥里
in Mrs. Garducci's apartment.
吃手指呢
I'm gonna go find Phil.
我要找到菲尔
You're gonna keep going by yourself, huh?
你要一个人去吗
Without a leader? Yeah, okay.
不需要领导者吗 行吧
Good luck!
祝你好运
April, I'm gonna be honest, I'm worried about you.
爱普莉尔 说实话 我有点担心你
This place is dangerous and scary.
这个地方很危险 让人害怕
April?
爱普莉尔
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
Drop the food, move along!
把食物放下 往前走
Pathetic. Peasant. Idiot.
可悲 农民 白♥痴♥
I hate you. I hate you.
我讨厌你 我讨厌你
You need to lose weight.
你需要减肥
Okay. Got it.
好的 知道了
Stop.
停下
Linda?!
你是琳达吗
Oh, fuck. Oh, God.
妈的 天啊
Please don't kill me, Your Highness.
请不要杀我 陛下
Oh, fuck. Linda Zebracowski?
妈的 你是琳达·吉卜拉科斯基吗
From Green Ridge Middle School?
格林里奇中学的吗
Uh, yeah.
是的
Are you shitting me? It's me!
你不记得了吗 是我啊
It's Rachel! Rach Rach?
我是蕾切尔 你以前叫我蕾蕾
Well, the queen now,
我现在是女王了
but you already knew that.
但你已经知道了
But God, I have not seen you in ages.
天啊 很久没见你了
You look tired, but you look really good.
你看起来很累 但看起来过得不错
Yeah.
是的
What do you say, let's get some coffee and catch up?
我们喝咖啡 叙叙旧吧
I... Guards!
我... 来人啊
Table! Two Chairs! Coffee!
一张桌子 两把椅子 咖啡
You heard the queen!
听到女王的话了吗
Two flankers, one in the middle, now!
两个在旁边 一个在中间 快点
Go, go, go, go! Now!
快点 快
Linda, sit down.
琳达 坐吧
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Are you kidding me? This is an absolute honor.
你在开玩笑吗 这是无上的光荣
My grandchildren will hear of this.
我的孙子们 会知道这件光荣事迹
Now look at the queen,
快看着女王
you ungrateful wench.
你这个不懂感恩的乡下人
Oh, my God, this is so great.
这感觉真好
As queen, I never get to just talk to people.
作为女王 我从来没和平民说过话
You know, how do we do this even?
我们甚至不能 这样坐着
So, how have you been? Good.
你过得怎么样 挺好的
This is really fun, Linda.
这很有意思 琳达
Okay, keep going. What's next?
继续 下一个话题
Um, being the ruler of our colony must be pretty cool?
当我们的部落首领 一定很酷吧
Oh, it's the best.
感觉太棒了
But, I'll be honest,
但是 实话说
sometimes I wonder if I take the whole
有时候我会想 我是不是过度使用
"Having unlimited, entirely unchecked power" Thing too far.
这种"完全不受限制的权力"
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Well, like yesterday,
比如昨天
I forced a servant to rip off his own arm
我命令一个仆人 拽下自己的胳膊
and then do jump rope with it.
用来跳绳
That came out of my head, like, I thought of that.
我有那种想法
Is that weird?
是不是很奇怪
No. That sounds very, very funny.
不 听起来很有意思
It was actually hilarious, Linda.
真是非常好笑 Linda
Can I tell you one more thing?
还有一件事 我想告诉你
The other day I made a mom and a son ant kiss,
那天我让一对母子接吻
like, not like tongue or anything, at first,
一开始 也没有舌吻什么的
and it wasn't sexual, at first.
也没有性行为
But I did make them kiss for a really long time
但我让他们 亲吻了很久
'cause I thought it would just be
因为我觉得
a weird, funny thing to do.
这件事奇怪又有趣
And it was, Linda. It was really funny.
Linda 这真的很有趣
Oh, my God. Yeah. I love jokes like that.
天啊 我喜欢那种笑话
But enough about me.
我的事情说够了
What's your life like, Linda Zebracowski?
你过得怎么样 琳达·吉卜拉科斯基
Well, it's certainly nothing like yours.
当然和你 完全不同
It's pretty normal.
很平凡的生活
Uh, carrying pieces of dirt in a single
每天扛着泥土
file line is what I specialize in,
排着队 就是我的工作
since that's what we all are forced to do.
因为我们不得不做
Of course, yeah. But, uh,
当然 不过
in the few minutes of downtime I have,
偶尔休息的时候
I enjoy reading and meeting
我很享受在和朋友们
with some friends for book club.
在读书俱乐部见面
Oh my God, see, that's what I need!
天啊 我需要那个
Some boring-ass lame shit like a book club!
读书俱乐部 这种无聊的东西
Regular, average ants
平凡的蚂蚁
expressing their views on something
对喜爱的事物
they feel passionately about.
各抒己见
Yeah... Linda, I have an idea.
是的 琳达 我有个想法
God, help me. How about
救命啊 你带我去
you take me to your book club?
读书俱乐部怎么样
No one will know I'm queen.
没有人会知道 我是女王
I'll just be your regular old friend.
我只是你的 一个老朋友
I'll wear a scarf or something.
我会戴上围巾什么的
Come on, you can't say no.
求你了 别拒绝我
I... Well, you actually
我... 其实
cannot say no, so.
你不能拒绝
Of course you can come.
你当然可以来
Yay! Thank you, Linda!
谢谢你 琳达
Besties for life!
一辈子好朋友
Get in here, girl. Oh, I'm here.
过来 抱一下 好的
Okay. I'm here.
我在这呢
Oh! I'm so sorry!
对不起
Fuck me, just kill me! Kill him!
妈的 杀了我吧 杀了他
He deserves to die.
他该死
I don't even care about April leaving,
我一点也不在乎爱普莉尔离开
because I'm the leader,
因为我才是领导者
so they're the ones who are in trouble.
他们现在有麻烦了
Oh, it is pretty dark in here, though.
不过这里真黑
Look who doesn't have
看看这是谁
his little tomboy to protect him.
假小子怎么 不保护你了
No, Dennis, come on, man.
不要这样 丹尼斯
Let's get him. Oh, God.
抓住他 天啊
Look, guys, I'm sorry.
朋友们 对不起
Get him, dude, yeah!
上吧 兄弟们
Guys, no, please don't rape me!
朋友们 不要强♥奸♥我
Whoa. What?
什么
Excuse you. Jesus, man!
你说什么 天啊
Uh, we're not gonna rape you.
我们不会强♥奸♥你
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表