剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
from the motherland.
来自家乡
It's actually pretty expensive stuff.
这些东西 其实挺贵的
Yeah. So, I'll just pour us two glasses,
是啊 我倒两杯
Sure. And then we can
好啊 这样我们就可以
just sit down and relax
坐下来休息一下
and chat it up for a bit.
聊聊天了
Would you like me to light you a fag...
你想点一支...
What was that?
什么声音
Oh, just ignore that.
别管那个
What is that? It's nothing much.
那是什么声音 没什么
That's probably... uh...
可能只是...
You know what that is?
你知道那是什么吗
What? Oh. That's the washer, dryer.
是什么 是洗衣机 干燥器
It's so loud. I just put in a load.
声音真大 我放了很多衣服
Yeah, it's super loud 'cause I got a lot of clothes.
我放了很多衣服 所以声音大
You stay here,
你待在这里
and I'll be back in two shakes of a lamb's tail, love.
我马上就回来 宝贝
I'll be back.
我马上回来
Like, that was a thing. Okay.
去处理点事情
Yeah, I still can't understand...
好 我还是不太明白...
Fuck you, Mr. Phil!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 菲尔先生
_
滚吧
What the hell's going on down here, Mike?!
到底出什么事了 麦克
Why is sector 10 at a complete standstill!?
为什么十区 停止工作了
I'm not sure, Phil,
我不确定 菲尔
but I think a child fell in the machine.
但好像有个孩子 掉进机器里了
Well, then get him out of the machine, Mike.
那把他弄出来啊 麦克
We've got a big fashion show tomorrow,
我们明天 有个时尚大秀呢
and I can't have you cutting corners!
你们不能偷懒
Dude, you're running a sweatshop.
兄弟 你在经营血汗工厂
Look around. This is horrible.
看看周围 太糟糕了
麦克, this is not a sweatshop.
麦克 这不是血汗工厂
This is a sweet-shop.
是甜蜜工厂
Look, everybody's having fun.
看 所有人都很开心
Look at this little happy camper.
看看这个 快乐的小家伙
Hey, buddy.
小兄弟
My fingers hurt.
我的手指好痛
Oh, do your fingers hurt, little guy?
你手指痛吗 小兄弟
Well, now your back's gonna hurt
现在你的背 也要痛了
'cause you just pulled landscaping duty.
因为你什么都没做
Boom! "Happy Gilmore."
《高尔夫球也疯狂》
"Happy Gilmore."
《高尔夫球也疯狂》
Haha! Nailed it! I love that movie.
说对了 我喜欢那部电影
Back to work!
继续工作
Uh, what is this place?
这是什么地方
Oh, Sharon, what are you doing here?
莎朗 你怎么进来了
Or, uh, Sharon, love, how you doing, babe?
应该是 莎朗 宝贝 有什么事
Just my basement. Oh, hey, Sharon.
这是我的地下室 你好 莎朗
Yeah, sorry, Phil, one sec. Hey, Sharon!
不好意思 菲尔 等一下 嘿 莎朗
How's it going? Good.
最近怎么样 挺好的
Welcome to hell.
欢迎来到地狱
Mike, chill. I'm in the middle of it.
麦克 别说话 我就在地狱里
Mike's clothing brand runs on
菲尔运营服装品牌
child laborers and my ideas.
全靠童工和我的想法
What? Come on, man.
你说什么 别说了 兄弟
Yeah. Your ideas?
是啊 是你的点子吗
But Phil's the one who makes the clothes, right?
但衣服是菲尔做的 对吧
Sharon, that's good stuff. Actually, Sharon,
莎朗 你说得对 莎朗 其实...
Sharon, that's funny stuff.
莎朗 那很可笑
We should just go chat upstairs.
我们还是上楼聊吧
That's hilarious. You didn't tell me
太可笑了 你没说过
how funny Sharonis! We should...
莎朗这么有趣 我们应该
Sharon, Phil wouldn't know the first
莎朗 对于设计衣服
thing about designing clothes, okay?
菲尔一窍不通
I've been doing it this whole time.
一直都是我做衣服
You know what? I've had enough of this bullshit.
你知道吗 我受够了
Phil, you're on your own, dude.
菲尔 兄弟 我不管你了
I'm out of here. Just...
我要走了 你...
You can't just quit.
你不能就这么走了
Uh, okay, he's quitting.
好吧 他不干了
He's walking out. Okay, peace.
他走了 好吧 没关系
Is that true?
是真的吗
What he said, Phil?
他说的是真的吗 菲尔
What Mike said?
麦克说的话吗
Yeah.
对
For the most part, yeah,
大部分是真的
I think he was pretty on point
他说出了
with what exactly has conspired.
这个阴谋
That's really fucked up.
那真是太糟了
Wait, Sharon...
等等 莎朗...
No, it's cool. I gotta go.
不 没关系 我要走了
Sharon, come...
莎朗 回...
Fine. Fine! I don't need you, Sharon!
行 行 我才不需要你呢 莎朗
And I don't need you, Mike!
我也不需要你 麦克
I'm gonna make the clothes on my own, okay?
我自己做衣服 可以吗
Sweetheart!
去你♥妈♥的♥宝贝
You'll fucking... you'll all see!
你们都他妈的... 你们等着瞧吧
You'll all fucking see!
都他妈等着瞧吧
It's dark in here.
里面好黑啊
Oh, stop making that face.
别摆出那副样子
Stop it. You have got to... I can't even
别这样 你... 我都不知道
make a face and I'm in trouble. Stop it.
该有什么表情 我很烦 闭嘴吧
You know, when I was with the school of bass,
我在鲫鱼学院的时候
and I hate to bring this up, Oh, God.
我都不愿意提起这件事 天啊
Here we go. Oh, God... When I
又来了 天啊... 我跟学院里的伙伴
swam with the school of bass,
一起游的时候
nobody judged each other.
我们从不 随意评论彼此
Oh, please. You were There was none of this
得了吧 他们都没有
a bunch of loser misfits. passiveaggressive bullshit.
你们都格格不入 被动型攻击人格
Oh! Just say it, you regret marrying me!
你就直说吧 你后悔嫁给我了
I could have run off if I had wanted to.
如果我想 我可以逃婚
Oh, to the Pacific. Tell me again how
逃到太平洋 对吧 再讲一遍
you could have gone off to the Pacific
你本来要 怎样去太平洋
with Ellie. I could have!
带上埃莉 我本来可以
Oh, I want to see that Ellie and I
我太想 我和埃莉
so bad. could have.
看到了 本来可以
I would love... have fun! Gone off together,
我很愿意... 好好玩吧 一起走
Go off to the Pacific and had a
滚去太平洋 过上
and have fun. fantastic life!
好好玩吧 幸福生活
Blowing a clown fish on the barrier reef!
系一个小丑鱼气球 在大堡礁上
We could have had a great life together!
我们本可以过上好日子
Well, guess what?! I don't
你猜怎么着 我已经
know how to love you anymore!
不爱你了
You're fucking dead to me!
在我眼里 你♥他♥妈♥已经死了
Um... do you want us to leave?
我们... 需要回避一下吗
Oh, no, no, no. No.
不 不 不用 不
Honey, no, no. Please, no, no. This is...
亲爱的 没事 求你们 不用走 这真是...
We can go. Yeah, we can go.
我们可以离开 是啊 我们可以走
No, no, no, no... Oh, gosh, no.
不 不 不 不用
We haven't even Stay, stay,
我们还 别走啊
gotten our meals. you're our guests.
没吃饭呢 你们是客人
Please, please, you're our guests.
是啊 你们是客人
Oh. I feel terrible. Yeah.
我很抱歉 是啊
We were having a little fight, I'm sorry.
我们有点小矛盾 不好意思
Did you notice?
你们注意到了吗
Well, we have our problems as a couple, too, you know, it...
其实 作为夫妻 我们也有矛盾
Please.
真搞笑
Scott and Jen, Yeah.
斯科特和詹 是啊
The perfect couple, please Right. Uhhuh.
模范夫妻 是啊
regale us with your marital woes.
说点你们婚姻的不幸 让我们笑一下
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表