剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
he knows the swan song.
就会知道天鹅之歌♥
Of course.
当然
Okay, so...
好吧 那么...
Shane, you didn't tell me
谢恩 你还没告诉我
what the swan song was.
天鹅之歌♥是什么
Oh, I didn't tell you. You were asking me?
我没告诉你 你刚才问我了吗
Yeah. I... don't you know?
对啊 我... 你不知道吗
No, I know what it is.
不 我当然知道
Prove it. Prove that you know what it is.
证明一下 证明你知道天鹅之歌♥
"Country Grammar" By Nelly.
奈力的《家有家规》
Right, exactly
没错 就是它
it's "Country Grammar" By Nelly.
奈力的《家有家规》
All right. So, you're a swan.
好吧 所以 你是一只天鹅
Whew. I hate geese, man.
我太讨厌大雁了
Yeah, me too.
对 我也是
I'm not even sure geese are real.
我甚至不确定 大雁的存在
The honking though?
可是喇叭声呢
The sound they make?
他们的叫声怎么解释
Why would anybody honk? It's like...
怎么会有人 发出喇叭声啊 就像...
Yeah. That's not the sound a swan makes.
是啊 天鹅不会发出 那种声音
Totally, totally.
对啊 就是
Oh, Shane, my dog. Yeah?
谢恩 我的朋友 怎么了
I wanted to mention
我想说
now that you're down with the crew,
你现在加入了我们
Cool. I'm actually gonna
真棒 其实我
be deejaying tonight
今晚会去打碟
at Club Men.
在人类夜店
You gotta come!
你一定要来
Right here, baby.
给你 朋友
Your golden ticket. Check it out.
你的贵宾券 拿好了
That sounds super fun.
听起来很不错
So, see you there?
到时候见吧
Oh, no, click that one.
不 点一下那个
You ever see this one? Oh, this one.
你见过这个没有 点这个
No, no, no, hit that one.
不 不 不 点那个
No, hold up, watch this...
不 停下 看这个...
This is my favorite part.
这是我最喜欢的部分
What the fuck was in that?
他们在看什么啊
Oh, right? Oh, fuck...
对吗 妈的...
I... I'm a kitten again.
我... 我又变成小猫了
And there's all my brothers and sisters.
兄弟姐妹都在这里
They are all gotten bought and go into different arms
他们都被 不同的人买♥♥走了
But not me.
除了我
He's coming for me now.
他要来抓我了
What? Get off me!
什么 放开我
He tossed me into an alley.
他把我扔在一条小巷里
Alone.
孤身一人
Scared.
惶恐无助
He made me an alley cat.
我成了流浪猫
Alex, Alex, Alex!
亚历克斯 亚历克斯 亚历克斯
Alex, wake up! You all right, man?
亚历克斯 醒醒 你还好吗 兄弟
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
天啊 你没事吧
Yeah, I just, I...
没事 我就是 我...
I had this crazy flashback.
我回想起了一些 绝望的经历
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, it's awful. Well, you're safe now.
是的 太糟糕了 没事 你现在安全了
You're here with us, man.
你还有我们 兄弟
Everything's cool.
一切都很好
We care for you, you know?
我们很关心你 你知道吧
Oh, fuck.
他妈的
I lied to you guys.
我对你们说谎了
I'm an alley cat. I came in here to...
我是一只流浪猫 我来这里...
I came here to rob you guys.
我来偷东西
It's really lame.
这太差劲了
I'm so embarrassed.
我太丢人了
Here you go. Here's all your stuff back.
给你们 物归原主
I'm so...
我真的很...
Are you done?
结束了吗
Are you done with your little speech?
你说完了吗
Are you done with your speech?
你说完了吗
Uh, why is that funny?
这好笑吗
Look at his face! Look at his face.
快看他的表情 看他的表情
Oh my God, he's so honest now.
天啊 他现在很真诚
He's honest now. He's Honest Alex now.
他现在很诚实 他现在是好孩子亚历克斯
Alex, Alex,
亚历克斯 亚历克斯
you think we didn't know that the whole time?
你以为我们 一直都不知道吗
What do you mean... Alex, you think we're dumbdumbs?
你什么意思... 亚历克斯 你以为我们是小傻子吗
You think we're fucking idiots, man?
你♥他♥妈♥以为我们傻吗 兄弟
Okay, guys,
好吧 朋友们
I'm gonna go. It's time for me to leave.
我要走了 我该走了
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不
Alex, Alex, Alex.
亚历克斯 亚历克斯 亚历克斯
Alex, you don't get it, man.
亚历克斯 你没懂我们的意思 兄弟
You're ours now, dude.
你是我们的了 兄弟
What... uh, what do you guys mean?
什么... 你们什么意思
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
Yeah, we own you, Alex,
是啊 你落到我们手里了 亚历克斯
and frankly, we're just gonna fuck you up, dude.
直说吧 我们会玩死你 兄弟
Oh, look at that!
看看
Mikey's got a little knifey! Oh, fuck!
麦克有一把小刀 他妈的
Help me! Mikey's got a little knifey!
救我 麦克拿着一把小刀
Help, somebody help!
救命 有人吗
Somebody help!
救救我
Help me!
救救我
I can't hear you, Club Men
我听不到你们的声音
make some noise!
大家嗨起来
DJ H&M coming at you hot, right now!
打碟 H&M的热情 与你同在
Who's ready for some Nelly?!
准备听奈力的歌♥了吗
Finally, some Nelly! Okay, no,
终于放奈力的歌♥了 好吧 不行
I left it at home. Um...
我把碟落在家里了
Here's something that sounds similar to Nelly.
这有一些和奈力差不多的
You know, library music from some sort of...
音乐资料库里的
Just as good.
也很好听
You're so easy to talk to.
你很健谈
You, too! I was just gonna say,
你也是 我刚想说
you are so easy to talk to.
你很健谈
That's so funny that you were... Thanks.
原来你... 谢谢
I'd like to make a toast. Yes.
我想和你 干一杯 好啊
Um, I'm really happy that I met you,
遇到你很开心
and you seem really nice.
你人很好
To Shane and Olivia!
为谢恩和奥利维亚干杯
To Shane and Olivia.
为谢恩和奥利维亚干杯
Cheers! Cheers!
干杯 干
This is it, okay!
就是这样
Okay, see my hips?
看到我屁♥股♥了吗
Whoa, he's got the sticks!
小心他的棍子哦
You have really beautiful eyes.
你的眼睛很美
I was just gonna say the same thing.
我刚想说 同样的话
Well, I have to admit something to you.
我要跟你坦白一件事
Anything.
什么都行
I've never been with a black guy before.
我从来没和 黑天鹅约会过
Oh, my God.
天啊
Let me just lift up my feathers. Oh, my God.
我把羽毛拿起来 天啊
Here we go.
来吧
Wait, what was that?!
等等 那是什么声音
What? Dude, you just honked!
什么 兄弟 你刚刚发出了喇叭声
H&M, what are you doing in here?!
H&M 你在这里干什么
He's a goose, I told you!
我告诉过你 他是只大雁
That's a goose's honk!
那是大雁叫声
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表