剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
you love squirrels?
你们这对小情侣
So, do I hear wedding bells?
她同意了吗
She said no. What?
她拒绝了 什么
She said no? Yes, dude, she said no.
她拒绝了吗 是啊 她拒绝了
Okay? It's not gonna happen.
我和她不可能了
Wow, dude.
兄弟
I'm surprised, to be honest with you.
说实话 我没料到会这样
'Cause I saw the chemistry between you guys.
我以为 你们之间有化学反应
That's exactly what I was saying.
我也这样认为
I thought the whole time was like...
我以为这段时间...
You want me to go talk to her?
需要我去跟她谈谈吗
You don't need to go talk to her.
你不用找她
No. I'm gonna go over there.
不 我要过去和她谈谈
I'm going. Just give me a sec. Give me a second.
我要过去 给我一分钟就好
Mike, it's not gonna work out.
麦克 没用的
I get what she's saying.
我明白她的意思
She's really busy.
她很忙
She's not looking for anything substantial right now,
目前不太想恋爱
at least from you specifically.
至少不想和你
We're just gonna keep going though, come on.
我们还是走吧 来吧
We can all be friends.
我们都是朋友
Don't make it weird.
别让大家难堪
Dad!
爸爸
Mommy!
妈妈
Oh, my God!
天啊
Mom!
妈妈
You're okay!
你们没事就好
I thought I lost you.
我以为你们出事了
Mom, I don't want to be left alone
妈妈 我再也不想一个人
in the apartment again.
留在家里了
I will never leave you alone ever again.
我再也不会 丢下你们了
Mom, I don't want to say this was all Mike's fault,
妈 我不想说 全是麦克的错
but if you notice, What the fuck, dude?
但如果你注意到 你♥他♥妈♥说什么
It's not my fault. You put him in charge,
不是我的错 你让他负责
and the tree fell over.
然后树就倒了
He just cursed, too. Phil, are you tattling?
他被诅咒了 菲尔你在打小报告吗
I think that was the definition of a tattle.
他就是在打小报告
All right, you know what, from here on out,
好了 从现在起
Mrs. Garducci's gonna watch you guys.
嘉蒂奇夫人 会看着你们
That's... That's fine.
那... 好吧
That works. We can work with that.
那也可以 我们同意
I can work with that.
我同意
From the looks of what we have here,
现在看来
we're just hoping to excavate any remaining survivors.
我们会找寻幸存者
Excuse me, sir, sorry to interrupt.
不好意思 打扰了
Um, maybe this will help?
这个会有帮助吗
What is it? Is this a map of the tree?
这是什么 是树内部的地图吗
Yeah. Just roughly drew
是啊 就是简单画了
some of my surroundings
我周围的环境
and where the remaining survivors are.
还有幸存者的位置
So, that's singer-songwriter Kurt Vile,
这里是创作歌♥手库尔特·瓦伊尔
and that's Dennis and his gang,
这里是丹尼斯的一帮人
and that's Old Ben.
老本在这里
Oh, and that's that old psychic lady
这里还有一个老巫婆
who's like, kinda spooky,
她有点吓人
but also kinda cool.
但也挺酷的
And now you can probably find them all pretty easy.
你现在可以 很容易找到他们
Oh, and you wanna avoid that
还有 避开这边
or else you'll get termites.
否则会招白蚁
This is fantastic. I mean,
这简直太棒了
this is gonna help us save other lives,
不仅能救出幸存者
it's gonna save firefighters' lives,
还保证了消防员安全
and time, which is gonna save taxpayer money.
还节省时间 替纳税人省了不少钱
The initiative it took to do something like this.
这得益于你的主动性
God, we got a little leader right here.
你是个小领导者
This is great.
太棒了
If I had some sort of medal...
如果我有金属牌就好了...
What about your hat?
你的帽子可以吗
What about your big firefighter hat?
你的消防帽
Can I have it? Okay.
可以给我戴吗 好吧
Well, I'll let you put in on for a second.
让你戴一下
On TV?
我上电视了吗
This firefighters' giving me his hat, everybody.
大家看 消防员给我戴帽子了
Thank you, sir. Not gonna... I can't give it to you
谢谢你 先生 我不... 不能给你
because I do need it. It's really heavy.
因为我要用这个帽子 挺重的
Is this super cute? Look at this. It is so cute.
可爱吗 看看 多可爱
If we lose our hat, it's like 100 bucks.
帽子如果丢了 要罚一百美元
I'll just keep it.
我要留着
It's fun.
真好玩
Phil was dead trying to break up a robbery
菲尔在麦当劳的垃圾箱里
in a McDonald's dumpster.
与抢劫犯 搏斗致死
Mike and April got married and had three kids.
麦克和爱普莉尔结了婚 生了三个孩子
They named the firstborn Phil.
大儿子取名为菲尔
He likes to draw,
他喜欢画画
just like his uncle.
和他叔叔一样
And Dennis and the gang eventually straightened out,
丹尼斯和他的帮派 改邪归正了
opened up a home for wayward boys.
他们为难管教的青年 提供住所
And as for Old Ben, well...
至于老本...
Excuse me, who are you?
请问 你是谁
Hmm? What?
你说什么
Oh, you heard... Yeah, what...
你听到... 是啊...
Heard me talking to myself? What was that?
你们听到我自言自语了吗 你在说什么
I was just pretending, you know, what would happen
我在假装预言
in the future to everybody,
未来会发生什么
and then narrating it like a movie.
像电影那样 描述出来
Why'd I have to die, Old Ben?
为什么我一定会死 老本
I thought we were friends, man?
我把你当朋友
It's just my imagination.
这只是我的想象
Phil, how do you know this guy?
菲尔你怎么认识他的
This is Old Ben. He like, found me
这位是老本
when we were walking around
他发现了我
and then we hung out in his apartment for a while.
然后我们 就在他的公♥寓♥里玩
What?! You had my child
你说什么 你让我的孩子
in your apartment?
进你的公♥寓♥吗
He was outside my place lost.
他在我公♥寓♥外 迷路了
It was me and him by himself.
当时 只有我和他
He could have done anything to me.
他可能对我不利
He came into my... what are you, nuts?
他进我的公♥寓♥... 你是不是疯了
He broke my pencil, Mom.
妈妈 他把我的笔弄断了
He snapped it in two. Yeah, that's true.
掰成两半 是啊 没错
And then I gave him a new pen.
我又给了他 一只新钢笔
You little shit. Did you tell your mother that?
你个小混♥蛋♥ 你告诉妈妈了吗
You stay away from my kids.
离我的孩子远点
Keep your kid away from me.
别让他们来找我
Maybe you should be arrested for child abandonment?
你应该以抛弃儿童罪 被抓起来
Where were you tonight, madam?
你今晚去哪了
In a bar, getting drunk like a whore,
肯定在酒吧里 醉得像个荡♥妇♥
whoring around in a bar?
四处勾搭
I'll fucking rip your head off!
我要拧下你的头
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表