剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Okay... Yeah.
好吧... 好
When the shadows cover the Karen,
当树荫遮住卡伦时
we're gonna have us a good, old-fashion showdown.
我们要用老派的方式 一决胜负
What is... no.
什么是... 不要
All right. No.
好吧 不要
Fine. Whatever. Yeah, oldfashion showdown.
好吧 无所谓 老派对决
Old-fashion showdown is going down.
一场老派对决 要开始了
Yeah, it's going down hardcore. Oh, boy.
一场硬仗
Cool. No, I heard her. That's a lot of trouble.
没关系 我听到她的话了 你有大♥麻♥烦了
You did hear her. You heard what she said.
你听到她说的话了 你听到她说的话了
I heard. Yeah.
我听到了
Old-fashioned showdown. It's
老派的对决
an old-fashioned showdown.
一场老派的对决
When that shadow falls on Karen,
等树荫遮住卡伦时
you're gonna shit yourself.
你会屁滚尿流
You know, she's not here anymore,
她已经不在这里了
so you guys can... What?
所以你们可以... 什么
An... Angela, wait up! Angela?
安吉拉 等等 安吉拉
Angela? Elmo, come on!
安吉拉 埃尔莫 快走
America.
♪ 美国 ♪
America.
♪ 这是美国 ♪
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Huh? Okay!
怎么样 好的
Take him in.
把他拉进来
Truthfully, your... your head looks crazy to me.
实话说 你的头看起来很奇怪
I've never seen anything like it. It does?
我从没见过 这样的头 是吗
Do you think I should get a new one?
你觉得我应该 换一个头吗
It's like a bulb. It's like a lightbulb.
看起来 像电灯泡
It fits inside my owner's mouth.
主人刚好 可以含住
No. Yeah!
不是吧 是啊
Do you think I'm ugly?
你觉得我丑吗
No! I think you're beautiful.
不 我觉得你很漂亮
I think you're young, and that's not an insult.
我觉得你很年轻 我无意冒犯
I am... stop saying... I'm not young.
我不年轻 你别再说了
I’m in heat right now, okay? You're one years old.
我在发♥情♥ 你才一岁
How are you in heat? God, you're just a baby.
怎么会发♥情♥ 你还是个孩子
Don't try to grow up too fast. I am not a baby!
别这么早熟 我不是小孩
I marked something the other
我用女士汁液
day with my lady juices.
做过标记
You peed on something.
你在上面 撒尿了
No, I lady juiced it. "Lady juices"...
不 是用女士汁液 "女士汁液"...
Oh, my God. I lady juiced it!
我的天啊 我用女士汁液标记的
And they left the TV on this horrible movie
他们就让这个烂片
for, like, eight hours.
在电视上 播放了八个小时
It was just playing over
一遍又一遍
and over again. Okay.
重复地放映 好吧
I have to tell you something. What?
我得告诉你一件事 什么
I'm pregnant. I think. What?!
我怀孕了 你说什么
Who's the father? Oh, my gosh. Be quiet.
谁是孩子的爸爸 我的天 小声点
I'm sorry. I'm shocked. I don't want...
抱歉 我很震惊 我不想...
I know, but just listen.
我知道 你先听着
Who is it? It was a schnauzer, okay?
爸爸是谁 是一只雪纳瑞
Oh, my God. We met at doggy day care.
天啊 我们在宠物狗 托管中心相遇
I don't know. It's just... Oh, my God.
我也不知道... 我的天
How many do you think it is?
你觉得会生多少只
Feels like a real pack.
感觉会有一群
Your belly does look really big.
你肚子看起来 确实挺大的
I thought you were just gaining weight.
我还以为 你只是长胖了
You noticed? Yeah, but I was just happy.
你注意到了吗 是的 但我很高兴
I thought maybe you were
我以为你
getting good food. No.
最近伙食好 不是
Still not getting anything.
没什么好吃的
They're struggling with money.
他们为生计发愁
You cannot tell anybody. I won't, I won't, I won't.
你不能告诉别人 我不会的
It's really a secret. Okay.
这是个秘密 好的
Nobody mentioned my birthday.
没有人提起我的生日
It's okay.
没关系的
Happy birthday. No, it's okay.
生日快乐 没关系
Sorry. Happy birthday.
抱歉 生日快乐
It's fine. Is that today?
没关系 是今天吗
Yeah, it's today. Roughly.
是今天 大概是
Sorry, do you hear that?
你听见了吗
I just... I thought...
我只是觉得...
I thought we were shitting. Oh, my God.
我以为 我们要大便 我的天啊
You're hunching.
你的背拱起来了
Oh, my God. Don't hunch! What? No!
天啊 不要拱背 你说什么 不行
You're just supposed to dip right now.
你现在应该蹲下
Okay. I know. I'm sucking it back in.
知道了 我收回去
That is so...
那真是...
You can't suck it back in. Wow. Right...
你收不回去 就...
right in front of all of us.
就在我们面前
I did. I just sucked one back in. No!
我收回去了 不要
No! Oh, my God. Let it out.
不要 天啊 拉出来
Now we're gonna think about how it's inside
接下来的时间 我们都会想着
your little butt the rest of the walk.
屎在你屁♥股♥里
Don't think about my little butt.
别想着我的小屁♥股♥
I don't like when you think about it.
我不喜欢 你们想着它
Oh, they're like rabbit pellets.
看着像兔子的便便球
They're not like rabbit pellets.
一点都不像
Are these rabbit pellets?
这是兔子的便便球吗
Don't say that. I almost wanna shit right now
别说了 我现在想拉便便
just to show you how big mine is.
让你们看看 我的便便有多大
Poop on my poop so you cover it.
拉在我的便便上 盖住它
No. Ew.
不要 好恶心
Please? This is so gross.
别这样 真恶心
She's doing it.
她正在拉便便
Now that's a healthy poop. See?
那是健康的便便 看到了吗
That's tubular. It's not little pellets.
那是管状的 不是颗粒状的
It's radical.
这很重要
You think we have a lot of leashes now,
现在狗绳够多了
just think about when the puppies come.
等小狗狗们出生的时候
Josie, right? What? Hollie!
乔西 对吗 什么 霍莉
What? Oh, my God. Wait, what?!
什么 天啊 等等 你说什么
You told her?! Mabel, what
你告诉她了吗 梅布尔
the fuck did you just say?
你刚才说什么
What the fuck to you! What's going on?
你怎么了 发生了什么
What? What's going on?
发生了什么
That was a secret, you idiot.
那是秘密 白♥痴♥
No, that was a secret from me!
不 那是我的秘密
I'm not an... how was I...
我不是... 我怎么会...
I know, but I had to tell somebody.
我知道 但我总得告诉某个人
I couldn't just sit there. Why
我不能 干坐着 你为什么
did you have to tell somebody?
要告诉某个人
Did everybody know except me?
只有我不知道吗
Okay. Yes, I'm pregnant. Oh, my God!
是的 我怀孕了 我的天啊
I think that's wonderful. Me too.
我觉得那太棒了 我也觉得
It is good. No, it's the worst news ever.
真好 不 这是最坏的消息了
I mean, it's not good at all.
这一点也不好
Why? Puppies are amazing.
为什么 小狗狗们棒极了
Life is extraordinary. No.
生活很美好 不
I know, but I'm... Life truly is.
我知道 但是... 生活真的很美好
Well, for some. But I live in a cage
对某些人来说很美好 但我住在笼子里
and now I'm gonna have puppies and
现在我怀孕了
they're never gonna let me out.
他们再也不会 让我出去
This is the best part of my day
一天中最美好的时候
is being with you guys.
就是和你们在一起
Josie... You're gonna get to be with us!
乔西... 你会和我们在一起
I doubt it. Of course you will.
我不觉得 你当然会了
Well, I love you, and I love the little lives
我爱你 我也爱 在你肚子里的
you have in you
小生命
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表