剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
I mean, that's no life to live.
我觉得 这算不上生活
I just hope he knows that
我只是希望他知道
he's got a son
自己还有个儿子
who will always love him
会永远爱着他
and a bond that'll make us forever connected,
而永远连系我们的
a father and his only son.
是父亲和他唯一的儿子 之间的羁绊
D... dad?
爸... 爸爸
Billy boy! My only son!
小比利 我唯一的儿子
It's your pop, Larry!
你的爸爸拉里来了
Long time, no see.
好久不见
Hey, can I use your bathroom?
我能用一下洗手间吗
Chill light on my sight as my ego becomes
♪ 眼前一片寒光 自我在转变 ♪
A funky child with some words on my tongue
♪ 畏缩孩童 欲言又止 ♪
Be like intake of breath and my mouth gets loose
♪ 深深呼吸 双唇放松 ♪
While I scatter my spit I dream of juice
♪ 饥渴难耐 渴望果汁 ♪
Have you ever made out in dark hallways?
♪ 你是否曾于幽暗的 走廊中亲热 ♪
Displayed a kiss that
♪ 是否有一个吻 ♪
made your day or say?
♪ 让你愉悦 又挂在嘴边 ♪
Played a track from your record collection?
♪ 让你从唱片集中 播放曲目怀念 ♪
It's your mix, congratulations
♪ 这是你的组曲 让我为你祝贺 ♪
We've changed a lot and then some some
♪ 我们改头换面 ♪
You know that we have always been down down
♪ 我们不断坠落 坠落 ♪
And if I ever didn't thank you you
♪ 要是我从未 向你道声感谢 ♪
Then just let me do it now
♪ 那现在就让我 一诉衷肠 ♪
Keep my feet on the ground
♪ 我脚踏大地 ♪
Keep my head in the clouds
♪ 头向云端 ♪
Electrified by the sound
♪ 因声而兴 ♪
Comes from the down
♪ 自底而起 ♪
And we've changed a lot and then some some
♪ 我们改头换面 又大作改变 ♪
You know that we have always been down down
♪ 我们一直下降 不断下降 ♪
And if I ever didn't thank you you
♪ 要是我从未向你道声感谢 ♪
Then just let me do it now
♪ 那现在就让我 一诉衷肠 ♪
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表