剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
No! Yeah!
不会吧 没错
They broke up
他们分手了
before they reproduced.
在繁殖之前
Thank goodness.
谢天谢地
Anyway... Hey, can I ask you
不管怎样... 我能问你
a weird question?
一个奇怪的问题吗
Sure.
当然
Can I sniff your butt?
我能闻闻 你的屁♥股♥吗
Oh... um, yes!
可以
Sorry. I... I suddenly
抱歉 我突然
have the giggles.
傻笑起来
I haven't done that in a while.
我好久没这么做了
Can... can I sniff yours?
我能... 我能闻闻你的吗
Yeah. I thought you'd never ask.
可以 我还以为 你不会问
She's going against Phil.
她要对菲尔l不利
All right, Angela
好吧 安吉拉
I'm here for the showdown.
我要和你决一死战
Let's just get this over with.
速战速决吧
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Are you ready? Answer her.
你准备好了吗 回答她
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm ready, I'm ready.
是的 我准备好了 准备好了
Ready spaghetti?
准备好了吗
Tell her you're ready spaghetti.
告诉她 你准备好了
Say the whole thing. Yes, I am.
说全了 我说了
I'm ready spaghetti.
我准备好了
I'm ready spaghetti.
我准备好了
Ah, you fuckin' dork.
你这个傻子
Can't believe you said that.
不敢相信 你那样说
It's for babies. That's baby talk.
那是孩子说的 孩子才会那样说
Come on, Phil! Yeah! Purebreeds for life!
加油 菲尔 纯种万岁
Ok... Let's do this, Phil!
好吧... 放手去做吧 菲尔
You got this!
你可以的
No. I'm not with this guy. Again, everybody...
不 我和他不是一伙的
Come on, Phil! That's my friend.
加油 菲尔 那是我的好朋友
That's my friend. Phil Phil is my friend.
那是我的朋友菲尔 菲尔是我的好朋友
Can someone take him
有没有人
outta here? Can we get this guy outta here?
能把他带出去 能把他带走吗
My friend, Phil! Phil's my friend!
好朋友菲尔 菲尔是我的好朋友
So long. I can't.
这歌♥太长了 受不了
Phil, my friend, is my friend Phil!
菲尔是我的好朋友 好朋友菲尔
Purebreds for life! No.
一辈子的纯种狗 不
Here it comes!
受死吧
You see this shit?
看见了吗
You see my pomp?
看看我的美貌
Check out my teeth.
看看我的牙
Go ahead. Look at 'em.
来啊 看看我的牙
Here's the gums.
看看牙龈
Perfectly pink.
很粉♥嫩♥
They're so pink. You know why?
它们特别粉 你知道为什么吗
'Cause my owner loves me
因为主人很爱我
and he brushes my fucking teeth,
每天都他妈的给我刷牙
ya swamp-mouth bitch.
你这个脏嘴的小混♥蛋♥
Okay, so just to be clear, this is the showdown?
说清楚 这就是决斗吗
This is the only part of it?
只是这样吗
She just dances around? Yeah. Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
她只是四处走动吗 对 对
No, this... this is...
不 这... 这个
So, it's like a dog show basically.
基本是狗选秀赛
Correct. Yeah. Watch this.
没错 看好了
I thought she was gonna hit me
我以为她要打我
or bite me or something,
或是咬我之类的
but she has not. Right...
但她没有 对啊...
I can see how you were thinking that.
我明白 你为什么会那么想
Right.
对啊
No.
不是的
Ooh, there goes my butthole.
看看我的屁♥眼♥
Ooh, it's squeaky clean! Yeah.
非常干净 是啊
It's the butthole stuff? Yeah,
这是屁♥眼♥吗 是啊
that's the butthole stuff.
那是屁♥眼♥
Watch this. It's like a DJ on a record.
看好了 这就像在打碟
Uh, that's... that's actually really gross.
那个... 其实很恶心
That's rude.
很不雅
That part. Yeah.
那个环节 是啊
That's the sound of my anus!
听听我肛♥门♥的声音
You know what, Angela? Um, I don't care
你知道吗 安吉拉 我不在乎
about any of this and you won.
这个比赛 你赢了
Congratulations. That's fine. Cool.
恭喜你 那挺好的 好吧
Great quote from a loser.
失败者致辞 说得很好
Phil just stood up to Angela.
菲尔刚刚顶住了 安吉拉的挑战
Angela's no longer the alpha.
安吉拉再也不是老大了
Guys, let's go ahead and give
大家都舔一下 我的屁♥股♥
me a celebratory b-hole lick.
庆祝 我的胜利吧
Get over here, ya rascals.
过来吧 你们这些混♥蛋♥
No.
不
What?
你说什么
We're not licking your butt anymore, Angela.
我们不会再 舔你的屁♥股♥了 安吉拉
What'd you just say to me?
你刚刚对我说什么
After seeing Phil stand up to you,
看到菲尔 反抗之后
well, it showed us that
我们觉得
we can stand up for ourselves.
自己也可以反抗
All dogs can.
所有狗狗都可以
Listen to me.
听好了
All of you, run around and smell me!
所有人 围着我 闻我
I'm the alpha dog.
我是老大
Small dogs everywhere,
所有小狗听好了
the reign of Angela is done.
安吉拉的统治结束了
We showed that bitch! I'm sorry.
我们证明给那婊♥子♥看了 对不起
Let's take her balls!
快去拿她的球
Yeah! Balls for everyone!
太好了 每个人都有球
Oh, all my powers are fading away.
大势已去
You know, Phil, we just want to say,
菲尔 我们想说
your independence is inspiring to us.
你的独♥立♥ 激励了我们
You're an inspiration.
你鼓舞人心
Thanks, guys.
谢谢大家
Yeah, I... I grabbed that map before
我... 我之前抢走了 那个地图
and I tried to tape some of it together.
我试着 把它粘在一起
Um, here. I just wanna give it back to ya.
给你 我想把它 还给你们
Sorry about what happened.
对于那些事 我很抱歉
Guys, this is the nicest thing.
这真的太好了
Mike, they put the map back together.
麦克 他们把地图粘好了
Oh, cool. The map.
太好了 地图
Yeah. Right. From before. Yeah, yeah. I know.
是啊 之前那个 我知道
It's... it's...
真的... 太...
Oh, hey, Mom!
妈妈
Hey, did you see I just beat Angela?
你看到我 打败安吉拉了吗
Well, sort of.
算是吧
I mean, I sort of, like, liberated all the small dogs
我算是 解放了公园里的小狗
in the park. Are we going home now?
我们现在 要回家吗
Oh, my God. That was such a cool day.
天啊 今天太棒了
We should come back here more.
我们应该常回这里
Hey, Phil?
菲尔
Hey, Mike.
麦克
I told you we'd get around to plan A.
我早说过 我们会完成A计划
Get over here. Get over here!
快过来 快过来
Phil! Oh, my God.
菲尔 天啊
Here we are! Here we are! Here we are!
我们到了 我们到了 是啊
We're on the other side. Dude, we did it!
我们在 地道另一边了 兄弟 我们做到了
So sick, dude.
太疯狂了 兄弟
So sick.
太疯狂了
So you're planning on living here, right?
所以你打算 住在这里 是吗
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表