剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
We don't need to have everyone hear.
没必要众所皆知
Oh, everybody knows.
大家都知道了
I've been telling everybody.
我已经公之于众了
Really? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
真的吗 是的
Ever since I found out,
自从我发现这件事
this is the best piece of information.
就知道是条劲爆消息
I'm using it as a currency to curry favor with everybody.
我用这条消息 巴结了所有人
I'm glad it's working in the benefit of someone.
我很高兴 有人能从中受益
Oh, no, it's working great for me. Oh, good.
我可是受益不少 好吧
All right, here's the deal.
好了 作为交换
I'm gonna make this a little easier for you.
我会让你感觉容易些
Yeah, what are you... Take one of these.
你在说什... 吃一片吧
What is that? What, don't ask what it is, okay?
这是什么 别问那么多 好吗
It's a blue pill.
蓝色小药片而已
Where'd you get it from? I found it.
你从哪里拿到的 我捡的
I found a whole bunch of
我从地上捡了
blue pills on the ground, okay?
无数蓝色小药片 行了吧
Okay... I've been taking them all night,
好吧... 我整晚都在吃
they've been making me rock hard and ready to go.
它们让我精力充沛 蓄势待发
You know what, I actually don't need drugs.
其实我不用吃药
I'm just gonna follow the info that Mike gave me.
我只需要 听从麦克的建议
Okay, which is what?
好吧 他说了什么
Bbeing... be... just gonna be myself.
做... 自己就行
That's great advice... Yeah.
建议不错... 是
If you don't want to make babies tonight.
如果你今晚不想造孩子
No, I... Cause you've been
不 我... 因为你一直
yourself for your whole life,
都在做自己
and you've never made babies.
可你从来没有造过孩子
So, why would that start working now?
所以 为什么突然 就会有用了呢
Because Mike said it,
因为这是麦克说的
and now I'm gonna use it,
而且我要这么做
and it's like a gusto sort of thing.
这就像是情趣之类的东西
Yeah, I'm fine, okay, Fink?
我没事 好吗 芬克
Fine. I'm out.
好吧 我不管了
Fuck me.
妈呀
Phil, Phil, look at this.
菲尔 菲尔 快转过来
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Come here, look at this, huh? Jesus Christ!
过来 看看这个小家伙 上帝啊
Look at this!
你看啊
You just made that in the bathroom?
你刚才在洗手间 造的吗
This is my daughter Rebecca.
这是我的女儿丽贝卡
You're a father.
你当爸爸了
You know, when you see them smile...
当你看到他们微笑...
Oh, your voice is different, too.
你的声音都变了
It really connects your place in the universe in a way.
某种情况下 与你的身份会产生联♥系♥
What happened to you?
你怎么了
You tend to remember, you know? It grounds you.
你会怀念的 让你变踏实
This is terrible.
真的很糟糕
Oh, she's looking at you. Look at this.
她在看你呢 你看
Hi, baby.
你好啊 小宝贝
Mommy. No!
妈咪 不是
Aww, her first words! No, no, no, no!
她说的第一句话 不对 不是
That's not... that's not me.
我不是... 你妈妈
Aww, she called you Mommy.
她叫你妈咪
I don't think that's what she said.
我觉得 她不是那个意思
I actually...
我其实...
Oh, that's right, he is a little mommy.
没关系 他是有点娘娘腔
I'm not a mo... you know what? I'm gonna go.
我哪里娘... 我还是走吧
DJ Lab Rat.
打碟小白鼠
DJ Lab Rat.
打碟小白鼠
Lab Rat.
小白鼠
How's everyone doing? Crowd check in.
大家玩得怎么样 人很多
Just so everyone knows, I do accept tips.
顺带一提 我收小费
Throw a few pennies in that tip jar, everyone.
朝罐子里撒钱吧 各位
And pennies is obviously a metaphor for dollar bills.
几分硬币只是比喻 多扔纸钱
All right.
好了
Who likes Avril Lavigne?
有人喜欢艾薇儿·拉维尼吗
Hey, what's happening, man
嘿 怎么样 朋友
How's it going? Hey.
最近如何 嗨
Good. Good, yeah. Good, yeah, awesome.
挺好的 那就好 太好了
Totally.
真的
How's this party for you?
你觉得派对怎么样
Oh, it's fun, yeah. Yeah?
挺好玩的 是吗
I got a couple friends here, so... Totally.
我和几个朋友一起来的 真好
That's great.
那很好
Yeah, we're having a good time, hanging out.
是啊 我们玩得很开心
Yeah. Yeah, are you having fun?
是啊 你玩得开心吗
Not really,
事实上
actually.
并没有
Just generally, I like being alone
一般来讲 我喜欢独处
more than, like, with a group of people and stuff like that.
胜过和一群人 参加集体活动
Like, I'd rather be like, basically, like, at my house,
我更喜欢 宅在家里
but not like Son of Sam, or anything like that.
但不是像山姆之子 那样的变♥态♥
I'm not like a weirdo.
我不是个怪人
I'm not gonna stay up all night and just, like, by myself
我不会独自熬夜
just sort of like, strangling myself. Just like, I'm not, like,
或是勒死自己 我不是
nuts.
疯子
I'm not nuts.
我不是疯子
Right.
好的
Um... yeah. I'm sorry.
呃... 好吧 我很抱歉
That's stupid. No, that's okay.
那太愚蠢了 不 没关系
I understand parties can be overwhelming.
我理解 派对可能会 让人喘不过气
It's tough, you know? Yeah.
这很难 你知道吗 是的
Um, you know what? I actually...
其实吧 我...
I see a friend of mine over there,
我看到 一个朋友在那里
so I think I'm gonna go chat with her.
我想过去 跟她聊聊
Oh, cool, yeah, I'll join you guys.
好啊 我和你们一起聊吧
Uh, I think we're probably gonna go to the bathroom.
我们可能要去洗手间
Oh, my God. This is really happening.
我的天啊 终于呀
It's as quick as Mike said it would be.
这进展和麦克说的一样快
Uh, all right, I'm down.
好的 我很愿意
I'll watch you two first,
我先看看你们俩
and then, you know, whenever I feel ready,
然后 等我准备好了
I'll warm myself up,
热身完毕
and then I'll just join in with you.
我就加入你们
It'll be great. What?
那太棒了 你说什么
I figured we were going to the bathroom together...
我以为我们要 一起去洗手间...
Oh, my God! Okay...
我的天啊 好吧
I want everyone at this party, That's fine.
派对上的所有人听着 好了
Everyone! No, no, no.
所有人听着 别这样
This guy.
这个家伙
Don't make an announcement. That's fine.
别喊了 别这样
Is a pervert! No, I'm not.
是个变♥态♥ 不 我不是
He is a sick, disgusting deviant! No, no, I...
他是个恶心的变♥态♥ 不 不 我...
It's fine, I didn't mean... He wants to
别这样 我没有... 他想要
stand and watch us go to the bathroom
看我和朋友 去洗手间做♥爱♥
and stroke himself like
然后他像疯子一样
a fucking maniac! No.
在旁边手♥淫♥ 不
Please, stop this. He's the
拜托 别说了 因为他
reason I started hating men,
我开始厌恶男人
Please, stop yelling at me. And now,
求你不要再吼了 现在
I loathe this guy! Stay away from him.
他让我感到恶心 大家离他远点
Yeah, totally, that guy is a pervert. He's so gross.
是的 那个人真是变♥态♥ 太恶心了
I saved her from the pervert,
我从变♥态♥手上 救了她
so I don't know who she's talking about exactly. It's not me.
我不知道 她在说谁 反正不是我
Nice.
真棒
Look at you with the finger painting. You are a natural.
看看你的手指画 你是个天才
My daughter's a natural at this.
我女儿有绘画天赋
I am drawing the trash.
我在画垃圾
Aww, our trash.
我们的垃圾
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表