剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
does it? It sure doesn't, no.
是吗 的确难听
No. Yeah, to be honest, I'm not usually...
当然了 是啊 说实话 我不经常...
You're not usually working out? A gym...
你不经常健身 一个健身...
A gym rat, they call it. Gym rat.
一个健身迷 他们是这么说的 健身迷
You're more of a gym bird.
你更像一个健身跟风者
Or a gym crow.
或是健身奴隶
That'd be different.
那完全不同了
Look, I'm gonna be frank with you.
听着 我跟你说实话
You need some help. You need a little assistance.
你需要帮助 一些辅助
I have a little wacky-wacka.
我有一些好东西
You know what I mean?
你懂我意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
你知道我什么意思吗
I'm having a little trouble.
我有一点小问题
I was just trying to figure out exactly
我刚刚只在是试着
what noise I could make
找到一种声音
to perfectly illustrate the substance steroids.
完美诠释类固醇
You just say steroids?
你是说类固醇吗
Did I say steroids?
我说类固醇了吗
You're asking if I'm interested
你问我有没有兴趣
in purchasing illegal steroids from you?
从你那里 非法购买♥♥类固醇吗
I mean, what is illegal?
非法又如何
It's all in the eye of the beholder.
都是做给别人看的
Well, it's in the eye of the law.
这都在法律的审视之下
Eh, if the law is the beholder, maybe.
如果法律在旁观 可能吧
But aren't you the beholder?
但你不也是一个旁观者吗
"Beholder." That's a weird word.
"旁观者" 这个词好奇怪
Why don't you just say
为什么不直接说
"Person holding something."
"拖东西的人"
Anyway, I am holding, and it's out back.
不管怎样 我就是在拖后腿
I think I'm interested in your drugs.
我对你的保健品 很感兴趣
That was a big release for me.
释放自己 真是太爽了
It was a huge release.
真是太释放了
Are you on bird control? Yeah.
你在控制自己吗 是啊
Because I couldn't stop.
因为我停不下来
No, it's... I would normally fly out.
不 这... 我通常都 不受控制
You basted this bird pretty well.
你让我很爽
Fuck...
妈的
What do you say I get us a few more...
你觉得 我们再来几杯
shots of tequila?
龙舌兰怎么样
Let's party a little bit, right?
我们开心一下 好吗
Phil, I would love to, nothing more,
菲尔 我很想 非常想
but I'm gonna have to take a rain check.
但得改天了
I got a big race tomorrow,
我明天有 很重要的比赛
and I told Branch that I would beat this man.
我告诉布兰奇 我会打败这个人
Oh, that stupid race
那个愚蠢的比赛吗
to the big lady with the ice cream thing?
飞到拿冰淇淋的女士那里
Who gives a shit?
谁在乎啊
I do. Why?
我在乎 为什么
Because Phil, I, um...
因为菲尔 我...
What is it?
怎么了
It's okay.
没事的
I feel like a real idiot right now.
我觉得自己现在很傻
I feel like a real idiot. Hey, no, it's fine.
我觉得自己像傻子 嘿 没事的 别担心
It's just that I have not said how I feel
我只是很久 没有吐露心声
since my wife left me.
自从老婆 离开我以后
Listen, you caught me at a strange time in my life, too.
听着 我也是在特殊时期 遇到了你
You know, I just, I'm going through a lot of changes myself,
我也在经历很多转变
and I feel like, I don't know,
而且我觉得 我也说不清楚
just seeing you be a total prick to your kid, it just...
看到你对孩子 这么严厉
clicked something in on me, you know?
我很受触动 你知道吗
Well, I love him very much. No, I know.
我非常爱他 是啊 我知道
I love him very, very, very much.
我非常非常爱他
I can see that.
我能看出来
And being a father and a mother to a child
父兼母职
is incredibly hard.
真的很难
Believe me, I'm both.
真的 我身兼两职
Whew. So you get it?
所以你能明白吗
I do. I...
当然了 我...
I don't want to rush things,
我不想进展太快
I really don't,
我真的不想
but... I want you to be with me.
但是 我想跟你在一起
I want you to be with me.
我真的想和你在一起
I want you to be Branch's mother,
我想让你 做布兰奇的妈妈
and I want to take care of your...
而且我也想照顾你的...
This is like a dream come true.
我梦想成真了
You know what?
你知道吗
Maybe we should celebrate
也许我们应该
with a little shot of tequila.
喝点龙舌兰庆祝一下
Put that shit down!
把那个放下
You got a race to win tomorrow, okay?
你明天要赢得比赛 好吗
And you're gonna do it for yourself,
为了你自己
and you're gonna do it for Branch and my baby egg.
为了布兰奇 为了我的蛋
You're gonna do it for this family.
为了这个家 赢得比赛
So, Jacob, have you thought about
雅各布 你有没有想过
what you might want to do
暑假要参加
for summer camp this summer?
什么样的夏令营呢
Yeah, something inside.
想过 做一些室内活动
Okay...
好吧...
I was thinking, like, a computer camp, or something?
我在考虑 电脑夏令营之类的
Like, where you can, like, go online.
可以上网的地方
Right, computer camp, where you went last year.
对 电脑夏令营 你去年参加过
Yeah. And the last two years before that.
是啊 再前两年也参加了
I was thinking something like that.
我想参加 那样的活动
Yeah, well, honey, if you liked it,
亲爱的 如果你喜欢就去吧
we want to make you happy.
我们希望你开心
I liked it. Here, have some more lasagna.
我喜欢 来 再吃点千层面
I made it with buffalo mozzarella.
我用马苏里拉奶酪做的
I think you will taste a slight difference.
我想味道 会有点不同
And also, it's gonna be better
而且 你乳糖不耐受
for Jacob's lactose thing.
吃这个更好
Oh. I won't get diarrhea.
我不会拉肚子的
I can't eat this shit!
我可不吃 这种狗屎
Wha... Mike?
你说什么... 麦克
Meghan, I gotta come right out and say it,
梅根 我就直说吧
you made a piece of shit, tonight!
你今晚做的 就是一盘屎
Excuse me?!
你说什么
Dad, we're eating dinner.
爸爸 我们在吃晚饭呢
This is our special family time.
这是我们的家庭时间
I can't be expected to have shit put in front of me,
你不能指望我 面对这盘屎
and eat it, and be ready for my race tomorrow!
吃了它 然后准备明天的参赛吧
And no one's taking it as seriously as I am. No one!
没人像我一样 重视比赛 没有人
You know why? Because it's not serious.
你知道为什么吗 因为它不重要
It is a machismo
这不过是 为了显示男子气概的
playground dare
幼稚赌局
set upon you by some pigeon who has nothing better to do
那只鸽子什么都不会
than intimidate and bully other pigeons!
只会欺负其他鸽子
Did you ever look to yourself, Mike?
你反省过吗 麦克
I looked to myself all the time.
我常常欣赏自己
And I love it! I love how I look!
而且我很喜欢 我爱死自己的样子了
I'm incredible!
我太了不起了
This is gonna win the race, right here.
这个会让我 赢得比赛 就在这里
muscles.
紧实的肌肉
What about believing in your heart?
你不是说要 相信自己的心吗
That was bullshit.
那是狗屎
That is it.
够了
This is a smart, sensitive, wonderful son,
这是一位聪明 感性 优秀的孩子
and you are ruining him with this garbage!
你的垃圾言论 会教坏他
Yeah, I think I might do something bad now.
是啊 我觉得自己 可能要做坏事了
See?! I'm focusing on what's important,
看到了吧 我要集中注意力 在重要的事上
which is the race tomorrow, okay?!
就是明天的比赛 好吗
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表