剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Antonio, stop.
安东尼奥 别夸了
I'm gonna take you home tonight.
我今晚要带你回家
I just have to tell you something.
我有些话 要告诉你
I'm gonna tell you something first.
我要先告诉你一些事
Okay, you go first.
好吧 你先说
I need it. I want it. Ya got
我想要 我需要
to give me right now.
我要你 现在就给我
Now you go. Go. Okay.
该你了 说吧 好吧
Um, I'm a registered sex offender.
我是有案底的性侵犯者
And I'm a registered I'm gonna have sex with you.
我也是 我要跟你上♥床♥
So you're okay with that?
所以你不介意吗
I'm sorry? That's real?
什么 那是真的吗
Nah, um, what does it mean?
这是什么意思
Well, back when I was teaching,
我在教书的时候
I slept with one of my students.
和一个学生上♥床♥了
Big misconception.
确实很严重
I thought he was 18, but it turns out
我以为他成年了 结果
he was only... 17?
他只有... 十七岁吗
15.
十五岁
So, can you just acknowledge that
你可以证明一下
I relayed you this information?
我知会你了吗
A verbal "Yes" Or written consent is necessary.
你可以口头说 最好写下来
What is it... what is it for?
这... 用来做什么
My lawyer gets it
给我律师
and then I have to go door to door and...
然后我就可以 挨家挨户
and show everyone in the community
告诉社区里的人
that I'm dating an adult
我正在和一个成年人交往
who's okay with it.
他不在意这件事
Well, it's just one time, right?
就发生过一次 对吗
We all make mistakes.
人都会犯错
I'm gonna say yes right now.
我现在就答应你
Yeah! Yes, as in pass me that letter.
太棒了 没错 把信递给我吧
Okay, here you go. Thank you.
来 给你 谢谢
Actually, it wasn't just one time.
实际上 不止一次
I'm gonna pass that letter right back. I can't sign it.
信还给你 我不能签
Mama made it all the way through
我快速睡遍
the New York City public school system
纽约公立学校
faster than a fart in a fan factory.
比风扇厂里的屁 散得还快
Listen, I must admit
听着 我得承认
your boyish charm is really doing a number on me.
你的青春魅力 让我神魂颠倒
Nope. I'm a grown-ass man, so we
不 我成年了 所以我们
don't have to... Do you need me
不必... 你想让我
to cut up for food, sweetie?
帮你切食物吗 亲爱的
Sir, can we get the check if you don't mind?
先生 我们想结账
We don't need the check.
我们不结账
We're having a great time.
我们聊得很开心
We're gonna need the check.
我们要结账
I'm sorry, I'm really not interested.
抱歉 我真的毫无兴致
It's making me feel weird, okay?
这感觉很怪 好吗
So I gotta head out.
我得走了
Listen, listen, listen, listen, listen, listen.
听着 听着 听着 听我说
What do you have to offer me?
你能给我什么
Candy.
糖果
You're an insane person!
你真是疯了
No! Get away, get away, get away!
不 走开 走开 快走开
Get away!
滚开
I'm sorry. Excuse me. She is a child molester.
抱歉 打扰了 她猥亵儿童
I like children.
我喜欢儿童
Get away, get away, get away. Stop it!
走开 走开 停下
So you brought your son
所以你让儿子
to a dangerous hostage situation
成为人♥质♥
in the hopes of teaching him how to untie a knot?
就是想教他 解开绳结吗
Look, I was just trying to show my son
听着 我只是想 让他看到
real-life applications of Seagull Scouting in the world.
海鸥童子军的 实际操练
Oh, snap! That is a Seagull Scout uniform!
还真是 那是海鸥童子军的制♥服♥
I was a Seagull Scout.
我曾经是海鸥童子军
You were a Seagull Scout?
你是海鸥童子军吗
I sure was.
当然
That's so cool.
那太酷了
I never thought somebody cool and tough
我从没想过 一个冷酷的硬汉
could have been a Seagull Scout.
曾经会是 海鸥童子军
I was pretty... That's right.
我非常... 正是如此
We don't all start like dipshits.
我们的生活 曾经美好
But I had to give it up and turn to a life of crime
但我不得不放弃 转而投身犯罪
after my dad skipped town.
因为我的父亲 离开了我
My dad skipped town too, Julio.
我爸爸也逃走了 胡里奥
I never had a chance to
我没机会和儿子一起
go to Seagull Scouts with my son.
做海鸥童子军
You know, little guy, I know you probably think
小伙子 我知道你可能会认为
this is corny now, but you're lucky to have
这有些过时 但你很幸运
a dad that cares enough about you
你的爸爸 很关心你
to show you the ropes.
还为你展示 这些绳子
Shady Larry? Yes, sir?
沙迪·拉里 怎么了 先生
You could learn a thing or two
你可以向麦克学习
about fatherhood from Mike.
如何当好父亲
He's got a big heart. Thank you, Julio.
他心胸宽广 谢谢你 胡里奥
All that butter intake, I mean, of course.
吃了那么多黄油 当然心宽
Julio, you remember Butter Boy?
胡里奥 你记得那个黄油男孩吗
From the news?
新闻里的吗
Yeah, I don't think he'd remember probably.
我觉得 他可能不记得了
You're Butter Boy? He's Butter Boy
你就是黄油男孩吗 他就是
all grown up in the flesh.
长大后的黄油男孩
Wow! You were fat!
你以前很胖
Okay, enough of the Butter Boy stuff.
好了 别再说黄油男孩了
You know what?
你知道吗
I'mma let you guys go.
我打算放你们走
Thanks, Julio.
谢谢你 胡里奥
Just do me a favor
但你们得记住
and remember that family is the most important...
家庭是最重要的...
There's always a catch.
总是这么一回事
And love is the key to...
而爱则是...
Mommy! Hi, honey.
妈妈 宝贝
What? Meghan! Mike, I told you,
什么 梅根 麦克 我告诉过你
you need a knife.
你得带刀
Julio's dead.
胡里奥死了
Great, now we'll never know
这下好了 我们永远没法知道
what love is the key to.
爱是什么的钥匙了
How did you even find us?
你是怎么找到我们的
It's Shegull Scouting 101, Mike.
我可是101号♥娘子军 麦克
Help me, Jacob.
帮我一下 雅各布
Dad. Sorry.
爸爸 抱歉
Help me, God! Help me
救命 老天 救命啊
Wow, mom. That was so cool.
妈妈 那太酷了
What can I say? Your mom's a badass.
我还能说什么 你妈妈太厉害了
It makes me wanna be a Shegull Scout.
我想加入 娘子军了
Really?
真的吗
My son, a... a Shegull Scout.
我的儿子 一个 一个娘子军
Oh, Mike?
麦克
There is no age cutoff for Shegulls.
娘子军 没有年龄限制
You feel like joining?
你想加入吗
If there's an extra spot, I'll take it.
如果有空缺 我就加入
Sign me up!
我也报名
City's so beautiful at night. It is.
夜晚的城市 如此美丽 是的
It really is.
确实如此
So, I guess you'll be going then?
所以 你要走了吗
Well, it was fun while it lasted.
好吧 结尾挺好的
You know what's funny?
你知道 可笑的是什么吗
I actually feel bad for the guy.
其实 我为他难过
He's got no friends, no family,
他没有朋友 没有家人
and he's always on the run.
一直在奔波流浪
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表