剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
No, this is... this is the burial.
不 这... 这只是下葬
Well, how many times do you have to bury this guy?
好吧 我们还要埋多少次
Okay, well, it's my Mom. Um...
这是我母亲
We'll head back to the city
我们等会就回城
in a bit, okay?
马上 好吗
Where's the bathroom?
卫生间在哪里
I mean, I know she's younger,
我是说 我知道她年轻很多
but I really do love her. Yeah.
但我真的很爱她 是啊
It was actually Eliza's idea to get
其实是伊莱扎
our vacation condo in Hoboken.
想买♥♥下霍博肯的度假公♥寓♥
Right. Five square inches.
好吧 五平方英寸
Pretty nice. Yeah.
很不错 是啊
Plus, she's an absolute freak in the sack.
而且 她在床上很狂野
So anyway, how's your boy, um...
对了 你们家孩子
Alan? Oh. Aiden.
是艾伦吗 是艾登
Aiden. Aiden. Yeah.
艾登 艾登 是的
He's in rehab actually.
他现在其实 在戒毒所
So sorry. Um... It's fine.
我很抱歉 没关系
Eliza actually just got out
伊莱扎最近刚结束
of a third stint herself.
第三份工作
And I got her quite the graduation ring.
我还送了她 一枚结业戒指
Eliza!
伊莱扎
Honey, show him the ring!
亲爱的 给他看看你的戒指
Eliza? Well, fuck you, Charlene.
伊莱扎 去你♥妈♥的♥ 沙琳
Oh, God, I fucking hate you, you fucking bitch.
天啊 我真是恨透你了 你这个贱♥人♥
But you know what? You tell it like it is
你知道吗 你说的就好像
and that's why I love you, you crazy bitch.
我是因为戒指才爱你 你这个婊♥子♥
She's on the phone it looks like.
她好像在打电♥话♥
She's still on her phone.
她和手♥机♥一刻不离
Oh, God, and we just put in a racquetball court
而且我们在上东区
in our place in the Upper East Side
买♥♥了一个壁球场
and oh, my God, the zoning costs alone...
那地方 光是地价就...
Mike, I'm...
麦克 抱歉
Mike, I'm sorry, dude, is this all you want to talk about?
打断一下 你只想聊这些吗
Like y... like your... your stuff
全是关于
and all these things that you bought?
你买♥♥的这些东西吗
What happened to that kid that wanted to help people?
那个乐于助人
The kid who wanted to be a firefly?
想当消防蝇的孩子 怎么了
A firefly?
消防蝇吗
I... I'm sorry. Don't get me started
抱歉 别跟我提这些
on those union crooks, okay?
骗吃骗喝的人了 好吗
Bunch of bums sitting on their tuchuses
一群懒人 无所事事
getting paid from my tax dollars.
靠我交的税 过日子
No thank you. You've changed, Mike.
我可不想 帮他们 你变了 麦克
No, Phil. I grew up.
不 菲尔 我成熟了
Something you still haven't done.
而你还没有
It's not 10:00 a.M. Anymore, man.
现在已经不是 早上十点了
Let me tell you something.
我告诉你
You know what your problem is?
你知道自己的问题吗
You're stuck in the past.
你沉浸在过去
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, maybe I am.
也许是吧
What... what's this?
这是什么
See you around, Mike.
再见 麦克
Son of a bitch did it.
他成功出书了
Come get me, man!
来抓我啊
I'm gonna get you!
我要抓到你了
Mike! Mike, over here!
麦克 在这里
And that's when I knew
那时我才明白
all you really need is...
你只需要
one good friend
一个好朋友
to get you through a bad day.
陪你度过糟糕的一天
You know, I never did get the author to sign my copy.
我还没让作者 给我签名呢
Hey, Mike.
嗨 麦克
Holy cow, a first edition.
天啊 这是第一版
I haven't seen one of these in a while.
我已经很久 没见到这个版本了
Have a seat, you old fart.
坐吧 老头
Get over here.
过来
Oh, boy.
天啊
Not much today.
今天没什么收获
I see that.
我看出来了
So how's your son, Aiden?
你儿子艾登 怎么样了
Oh, he's an optometrist.
他成了一名验光师
He's an... he's an optometrist?
他是验光师吗
He's got a family of his own now.
他现在成家了
Doesn't visit the puddle much.
很少来泥潭
I guess that's just the way it goes.
生活就是这样吧
How's that wife of yours, Eliza?
你的妻子伊莱扎呢
Eliza?
伊莱扎吗
She left me a while ago
前不久 她离开我了
along with most of my money.
带走了很多钱
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
真遗憾
Oh, don't be.
不用感到遗憾
If she hadn't have left me,
如果她不离开我
I wouldn't have found my true love, JaiYing Li.
我也不会 找到真爱 李佳颖
We met at bingo night
我们在宾果之夜相遇
at the volunteer firefly station,
在志愿消防站旁边
if you can believe it.
信不信由你
Oh, she's a flower.
她像一朵花
Delicate as they come.
花开时 精致美丽
Really is quiet around here.
这里真安静
Beautiful though.
也很漂亮
Old friend, if you could do it all over again,
老朋友 如果你可以从头来过
would you change anything?
你想改变什么吗
Not a Goddamn second of it.
一秒都不想改变
Well, I should be heading back now.
我该回去了
JaiYing is making soup for dinner.
JaiYing晚餐做了汤
Get in here.
过来抱一个
Get in here.
抱一个
Well, I guess this is goodbye, old friend.
我想这次 真的再见了 老朋友
I suppose so.
我也这么觉得
Maybe...
也许...
maybe I'll see you tomorrow.
也许明天 我们还能再见
I'd like that.
我也想 再见到你
Me too.
我也是
Oh, don't trip over that fucking thing there.
别被那东西绊倒了
Fuck you. I got it.
他妈的 我知道
Whoa! Dude, dude, come here.
兄弟 过来
I think I found something.
我找到一样东西
Whoa! Why is it burnt?
怎么烧坏了
Who cares, man? Look at her!
谁在乎呢 你看她
Oh, man!
天啊
Oh, my God, dude. Oh, shh. Don't tell anybody.
我的天啊 不要告诉别人
Okay. This is ours, okay?
好的 这是我们的 好吗
Dude, give it to me, man. Give it to me.
给我 给我
No, give it to me.
不 给我
No. I... I found it. It's mine now.
不 是我找到的 是我的
You tore it, you big freaking idiot.
你把它撕坏了 你个白♥痴♥
I'm gonna go home and just look at it, I guess.
我要回家 好好看看
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表