剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
of work at times, Yeah.
有很多工作 是啊
So that part wasn't fun, but like... Yeah, yeah.
那不好玩 但是... 对
I talked to Mac Maron. I know! Dude!
我和马克·马龙谈过了 我知道 哥们
I know. He was really mean to me.
我知道 他对我太坏了
I know! I think that's, like, his thing.
是的 我觉得这是 他的风格
It's like, his shtick, or whatever. Right.
他的特征 没错
Anyway...
总而言之...
It's so nuts how it's like, you're hot, you're not.
一夜爆红 又跌落神坛 真是太傻了
My pantsuit was sick.
我的套装 很好看
That was the peak of it, I think.
我认为 那才是我的巅峰
My pantsuit, just so it's clear. Yeah.
是我做的套装 分清楚 好吧
Exactly, yeah. That, you know.
没错 对 你知道
Of course. Of course. Just for the record books.
当然 当然 档案里要分清楚
Oh my God, she's here.
天啊 她在这里
Dude, I think enough time's gone by.
兄弟 事情已经过去很久了
I think maybe it's worth going over and starting fresh.
现在过去 也许可以重新开始
Maybe I should just talk to her.
也许我应该 和她聊聊
Just go over and We went through
走过去 我们一起经历了
talk to her. so much together.
聊聊吧 那么多
Might as well just...
不妨...
Yeah, I think that's a good move.
我觉得 那会是个好的开始
I'm going over. All right, cool.
我去了 去吧 加油
Good luck, dude.
祝你好运 哥们
What'd you say? I said good luck.
你说什么 我说 祝你好运
Sorry. Oh, thanks.
不好意思 谢谢
Did you see my tail piercing? Yeah.
你看见我 尾巴上的洞了吗 看见了
Did it hurt? It hurt so bad.
疼吗 疼死了
Really? I, like, bit my tongue.
真的吗 我简直 疼到咬舌自尽
Hey, Sharon.
嗨 莎朗
Oh, hi, Phil.
嗨 菲尔
Listen, about before,
听着 对于之前的事
and about everything.
所有的一切
I just wanted to apologize.
我想向你道歉
That was really shitty of me to
我撒谎 不诚实
lie to you and be dishonest.
这太差劲了
I just did it because I really do like you,
我这么做 因为我真的很喜欢你
and I think you're super cool,
你太完美了
and no one else is nice to me,
没有人能和你相提并论
and I think it stems from...
我觉得是因为...
I didn't have many friends when I was a kid and that...
我小时候没什么朋友...
Oh, my God, Phil's getting a boner!
天啊 菲尔勃起了
What? Oh, my God! That's a boner!
什么 天啊 他勃起了
Oh, shit. It's not... What the fuck?!
妈的 不是... 他妈的怎么回事
No, no, no, no, Sharon. Oh my God!
不 不 不 莎朗 我的天啊
Sharon, relax, it's 'cause...
莎朗 冷静 因为...
I like you so much.
我太喜欢你了
I'm nervous. I'm just
我很紧张 在你身边
really nervous when I'm around you.
我总是很紧张
Someone call No, no,
快来人 别 别
campus security! you don't have to...
叫保安 你不用...
Campus security! Guys, drop it!
保安 快放下
Call campus security! Sharon, I'm sorry!
快叫保安 莎朗 我很抱歉
Campus security. We're fine.
保安 我们没事
What's the problem here? This man has a boner!
出什么事了 他勃起了
And you need to remove it
你要把他
from the premises. No...
赶出大楼 不要...
Get rid of that boner. Sir, it's
停止勃起 先生
called a nervous erection, actually.
因为我太紧张了 真的
You're getting Tasered. Sir,
你要接受电击 先生
you don't have to Tase me.
你不用电击我
It's not gonna help. The Taser's gotta warm up.
没用的 电击棒开始预热
I don't feel safe. Are you
我觉得不安全 你真的
really gonna tase me right now?
现在真的要电我吗
Ooh, it's warming up. Put it back!
正在预热 收回去
I can't put it back, Dana, that's not how they work!
我收不回去 戴娜 无法停止
Oh, Taser's warmed up.
预热完毕
Here we go. No, don't... no, no, no, no!
开始吧 不 不要... 不要 不要
Oh, God!
天啊
Relax. Sharon!
放轻松 莎朗
One more time.
再来一次
Argh, fuck it!
妈的
Sorry... Sharon...
对不起... 莎朗...
No! Oh, God!
不 天啊
I think it started with,
我觉得是因为
you know, I was one of 36,
我是三十六个孩子之一
so it was... Small family.
所以这是... 是个小家庭
Yeah. But, you know,
对 但是
even with such a small family,
即使是个小家庭
they never looked at me, you know?
他们从来不看我一眼
I was just sort of the
我就像
runt of the litter. Right.
被抛弃的垃圾 是的
So, no one really paid
所以 没人真正
attention to you. Yeah.
关心过你 对
All right, I'm sorry. It's fine.
好吧 非常抱歉 没关系
We good? Yeah, we're good, Marc.
我们还是朋友吗 对 还是朋友 马克
I feel good.
我感觉很好
Pow! I just shit my pants.
我刚刚尿了
And if I wasn't wearing them,
要是我没穿裤子
it'd be on the ground.
地板已经脏了
All right, I get it.
好了 我懂了
All right. I guess Phil's got a point.
我想菲尔说得没错
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表