剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
'cause then he...
因为他会...
He's coming. Oh, all right.
他来了 好吧
I'm gonna get going.
我要走了
You're leaving? Yeah.
你要走吗 是的
Yeah, I just used the litter box.
我刚才解决了内急
Thank you so much, guys.
多谢了 朋友们
Nice meeting you. No, you gotta stay.
很高兴见到你 不 你得留下来
Wait, wait, wait. You gotta stay.
等等 等等 等等 你不能走
I mean, I got a bunch of stuff to do.
不好意思 我还有一堆事情要做
I really should hit the road.
我真的应该走了
Alex, we know you're super busy,
亚历克斯 我们知道你很忙
and we just thought we'd lay out all this stuff.
我们把东西都摆出来了
Look, we have, um,
你看 我们有
four different types of dry food,
四种不同口味的猫粮
and we have eight types of cat toys that
还有八种猫咪玩具
we can all play with
我们可以一起玩
and share together. And we figured,
和你分享 我们觉得
I don't know, as our new best friend,
作为我们 最好的新朋友
we should feast together a little bit.
我们应该一起用餐
Wow. I mean... thank you.
我是说... 谢谢你们
I don't know what to say.
我不知道 该说什么
Don't say anything. Eat.
那就别说了 吃吧
Okay.
好吧
Alex, you're...
亚历克斯 你...
When's the last time you've eaten, buddy?
你几天没吃饭了 兄弟
Okay, gross.
好吧 真是一团糟
He's eating the toys, too.
他把玩具也吃了
I think he's eating the toys at this point.
他好像在吃玩具
He's just...
他简直...
He's so... okay.
他真是... 好吧
Whoa, he's just...
他...
Easy. Breathe, breathe.
别着急 喘口气 深呼吸
Breathe.
喘口气
That was nuts.
你简直疯了
That was fucking nuts.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个疯子
That was pretty fucked up and wild.
搞得一团糟 太粗鲁了
That was sick.
还很恶心
That was sick. That was cool.
令人作呕 没这么夸张啦
That was really cool.
没什么大不了的
Hey, Alex, by the way,
亚历克斯 顺便问下
have you ever, um, tried catnip before?
你之前吸过猫薄荷吗
Cause we recently got this new strain,
因为我们最近 搞到了一种新货
and it is primo stuff.
绝对是尖货
Oh, you gotta try it, Alex.
你一定要试试 亚历克斯
No, I've never even...
不 我之前从没...
What is that? Is that like...
那是什么 看起来像...
It's just a super chill thing
它让人神清气爽
that Mike and I use to sort of relax
我和麦克用它来 放松身心
and really just kind of... just
实际上就是有点... 就是
take the edge off. Hang out,
让你变得迟钝 精神出走
and take the edge off,
头脑迟钝
You know what I mean?
你明白吗
Well, I like the sound of that.
我很喜欢那个声音
Let me light you, dude.
我来点火吧 兄弟
Take that in.
把它放进去
Watch how he's just sucking it up.
看他怎么吸
He's not being a pussy about it.
他不是一只乖猫
Hold it in, bitch.
别喷出来 小贱♥人♥
Yeah, he coughs a lot.
他很容易咳嗽
I'm cool.
我很好
You take a hit, man.
你来试试 朋友
Uh, me? I... Here, Mike.
我吗 我... 拿着 麦克
Here take the bong, Mike.
拿着打火机 麦克
Light him up. Uh, sure.
帮他点上 好的
Breathe in deep. Okay.
深呼吸 好的
Like this? Nice, yeah, dude.
像这样 没错 就是这样 兄弟
Hold it in. Hold it in.
吸住 吸住
Oh... fuck...
他妈的...
He's so high!
他太嗨了
Alex is fucked up!
亚历克斯太嗨了
Oh, fuck...
妈的...
He's feeling it now.
他开始有感觉了
You're feeling it.
你有感觉了
Excuse me?
你好
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Hi... yeah.
嗨 挺好的
Oh, you just seemed kind of... a little lost,
你看起来有点... 有点迷茫
so I just wanted to come over and introduce myself.
所以我想过来陪陪你
I'm Olivia.
我叫奥利维亚
Hi. I'm... sorry, I'm Shane.
嗨 我叫... 对不起 我叫谢恩
I'm new here. I...
我刚来 我...
Can I ask you a question?
我能提个问题吗
Sure.
当然
And forgive me if it's too personal,
如果问题太隐私 请原谅我
but are you... a black swan?
你是一只... 黑天鹅吗
Am I a black swan?
我是黑天鹅吗
That was the question.
我想问那个问题
Right.
好吧
Yeah. Yeah. I knew it!
没错 我是 我就知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah, definitely.
对 对 对 没错 当然
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!
我就知道 我就知道
That's why I came over.
所以我才来找你
Cause I got so excited cause I saw you,
我刚见到你 就很激动
And I've never seen anybody like you over here before,
我从没在这里 见过黑天鹅
and you just stood out. You seem different.
你鹤立鸡群 与众不同
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah, I'm a black swan.
没错 我是一只黑天鹅
I'll show you around, okay?
我带你四处看看吧 好吗
Okay. Just follow me.
好啊 跟我来
Okay, great.
太棒了
This place is pretty incredible.
这地方太美了
This is Central Park!
这是中♥央♥公园
It's a place where anything could happen,
在这里一切皆有可能
dreams come true...
梦想实现...
Ooh, I see my friend, H&M.
我看见了一位朋友 H&M
H&M!
H&M
Oh, H&M, this is Shane. Shane, H&M.
H&M 这是谢恩 谢恩 这是H&M
Hi. Hi. I'm sorry,
嗨 嗨 抱歉
Your name is Shane? Yeah.
你叫谢恩吗 对啊
Yeah, they should take away the "Ane,"
他们应该去掉"Ane"
just call you "Sh"
直接叫你"嘘"
cause I don't want to hear you talk.
因为我不想听你说话
Shane's from, uh...
谢恩是从
Wait, where are you from again?
等等 你是哪来的
Oh, just like, over...
就是 在...
the... freeway. Oh, yeah, the freeway.
高速公路 对 高速公路
The freeway? What do we got here, a goose?
高速公路吗 你是大雁吗
Oh, God, no.
天啊 不是
This guy is a swan, right?
他是只天鹅 对吧
Yeah. Cause I'm just saying,
对 我想说
Shane, you don't seem like
谢恩 你长得不像
the other swans I know.
我认识的其他天鹅
Well, I'm... I'm black.
好吧 我... 我是黑天鹅
Oh, you're a black swan. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你是一只黑天鹅 对 对 对
All right. So, you know the swan song, you know all the...
好吧 所以 你会唱天鹅之歌♥吗
Totally. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
当然 我知道
Hey, uh, Shane, I wanted to ask you,
谢恩 我想问
what is the swan song?
天鹅之歌♥是什么呢
Come on. What? Olivia?
别这样 怎么了 奥利维亚
If he's a swan,
如果他是只天鹅
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表