剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Is that what this is? Yeah.
是那样吗 是啊
Okay. I was thinking so.
好吧 我是这样想的
I got little suitcases.
我带了几个行李箱
There they are.
行李箱在那里
Like, how are we paying for any of this?
我们怎么买♥♥得起 这些东西呢
Right. I actually have something worked out
是啊 我有一些计划
that was sort of just for me.
但只适合我
I kind of wasn't sure
我不太确定
if you were gonna make it out here?
你能不能适应 这里的生活
Right. I didn't know if
对啊 我不知道
you were gonna be, uh...
你会不会...
So crazy? I didn't know if you
这么疯狂 我不知道
were gonna do this, so...
你会不会这样做 所以...
No, no, we can, uh...
不 不 不 我们可以...
I have a couch.
我有一个沙发
Dude, good to see you.
兄弟 见到你真好
Good to see you, man.
见到你真好 哥们
Oh, hi there. Hey, man. How's it goin'?
你好啊 哥们 你怎么样
Haven't seen you around the dog park before.
之前没在狗狗公园 见过你
I bet you could use a friend.
我打赌 你需要一个朋友
What first attracted me to the role of Charles
查尔斯这个角色 最先吸引我的
was, you know, as a dog,
就是 你知道 作为一只狗
you don't always get these kind of meaty roles.
很少演立体的
You know, there's a deep emotion there.
情感深入的角色
Like, "Where does this...
比如 "为什么查尔斯
this hatred come from for Charles?"
这么烦人呢"
You know? It's been a fantastic experience.
你懂吗 这次经历很棒
I normally was doing a lot of stage work,
我平常都在 舞台上表演
uh, in the West End. E... excuse me.
在西区... 不... 不好意思
Can... can you get out of my face?
你能不能... 别站在我面前
I'm sorry, sir. Here's your...
不好意思 先生 这是你的...
here's your latte. Oh, thank you.
你的拿铁 可真谢谢你
How did it take you an hour to get
你是怎么 用一小时
me this small drink? I apologize...
买♥♥到这杯 小咖啡的 对不起...
There's a line and then we have to...
要排队 我们必须...
I'm so sorry. You mind getting
真对不起 你介意
out of the shot, mate?
滚出镜头吗
Am... am I still in it? We're still filming here.
我... 入画了吗 我们还在录呢
I'm still in it? Yeah. We're filming.
我入画了吗 对 我们正在录像
We're filming, mate. I'm so sorry.
正在录呢 兄弟 真对不起
Anyway, it's been a great experience.
不管怎么说 这是一次很棒的经历
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表