剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, let's get some coffee. You know, I'm about
我们喝杯咖啡吧 我可以
to drop Aiden off with his mom
把艾登交给他妈妈
and I figure it'd be...
而且我觉得...
you know, I'm... I was actually
其实...
on my way to catch a train.
我正要去赶火车
Mike, there will be another train.
麦克 火车还有下一趟
And no one's ever sold
在公♥司♥历史上 没有人
that many shares in the company's history.
卖♥♥掉过那么多股票
Yeah. Needless to say, that corner
毋庸置疑 大办公室
office is looking pretty good, so...
看上去很不错 所以...
That's really good to hear, man.
真是个好消息 朋友
I'm happy you're doing great.
我很高兴 你能大有作为
It seems like you got it all on track.
你的生活似乎 都步入正轨了
Thanks, man. It's pretty awesome.
谢了 老兄 真的很棒
So, anyway, man,
无论如何 朋友
how's the small town life treating you?
镇上的生活怎么样
What's new in Phil's world?
有什么新鲜事吗
Uh, well, you know Rustic Plum Books?
你知道乡间李子书屋吗
The bookstore in the rotting plum.
开在烂李子上的那家
You own Rustic Plum Books?! That's a great...
乡间李子书屋 是你开的吗 太棒了...
Dude, I could get you
兄弟 我可以帮你申请
a small business loan
一笔小额商业贷款
that would double the size of it.
足够让书店 成倍扩张
I'm telling you. No, I actually...
我和你说... 不 其实我...
No, no. I... I'm just a part-time manger there.
不 不 我... 我只是兼♥职♥经理
Um, but it's good seconds.
但是我过得很好
You know, and it's...
这...
it's a lot of responsibility and...
责任重大 还有...
I'm happy, you know?
我很幸福 你知道吗
Well, that's...
那真是...
that's good, Phil. Good for you.
那挺好的 菲尔 为你高兴
Hey, um, you know, it's actually getting close to train time.
火车就快开了
Yeah. Yeah, sure. I... I'll walk you over.
对 当然 我... 我送你去
Do you mind gettin'...
你介不介意...
Sorry. It's cash only too so...
不好意思 这里只收现金 所以...
Mm-hmm. That's what I was thinking.
我也想到了
Okay. They have an ATM...
好吧 他们有自动取款机...
Yeah, yeah, I'll go. I'll head
好的 我会过去
over to the ATM. If you need it.
我去自动取款机取点钱 如果你需要
It's $3.00 fee.
一共三美元
Oh, my God. It wasn't even fully rotted yet.
天啊 它还没完全腐烂呢
Like, what... what... was it a raven?
或许... 它是渡鸦吗
Or I feel like it was maybe a crow 'cause that...
我觉得也可能是小乌鸦 因为...
Yeah, it was a crow.
对 是只小乌鸦
Hey, come on, man.
我们走吧
Let's... let's keep going, huh?
我们... 我们继续走吧
I can still remember the smell of whiskey
我仍然记得 他的呼吸中
on his breath.
威士忌的味道
The way spit would fly from his mouth
记得他唾沫横飞的样子
like it was a warm mist when he'd yell,
骂人时 就像罩着雾气
"You ain't gonna amount to nothin', boy!
"你注定一事无成 小子
You belong in the gutter
你就是贫贱的命
just like me and my pa"
就像我和我爸爸一样"
"And his pa before him," And I'd say,
"还有我爸爸的爸爸" 然后我说
"But I ain't like you, Daddy!"
"我才不会像你一样 爸爸"
I may have your blood
我们可能留着一样的血
and I might have your wings,
长着一样的翅膀
but dog as my witness, I will never be like you...
但是有狗为证 我绝不会像你一样...
"As long as I live."
"只要我活着"
Hey, Phil.
菲尔
You do it.
你试试
Good one.
扔得好
You hit the wi... you hit the top window.
你打中了... 你打中了顶层窗口
You still got it, dude. Did you see that?
不错 兄弟 你看到了吗
What did I tell you?
我说什么来着
Nice. I wanna try too.
真不错 我想再扔一次
Wh-wh-wh-wh what's it all about?
♪ 到底怎么回事 ♪
It's the Bodega Cat and I'm back in the house.
♪ 是我 酒窖里的猫 我回来了 ♪
Knick-knack, paddy-whack, fuck your dog bone
♪ 小摆设 爱尔兰人 去你♥妈♥的♥狗骨头 ♪
I'm mobbing with my cats.
♪ 我和兄弟聚在一起 ♪
We relax on the throne,
♪ 我们在王座上打盹 ♪
Which is on the top of a bunch of potatoes.
♪ 王座堆在 土豆上面 ♪
Little fine kitty lay on top of the tomatoes.
♪ 可爱的小猫 坐在番茄顶上 ♪
Fat pussycat with a booty like J-Lo's.
♪ 身材丰满 翘臀像詹妮弗·洛佩兹 ♪
Body straight fron heaven, God gave her a halo.
♪ 天赐的好身材 使她光环加身 ♪
Can of tuna fish went straight to my bowl.
♪ 吞拿鱼罐头 直接掉进我的碗里 ♪
Now I got the itis in the cut like Fredo.
♪ 我喜欢把它咬碎 就像喝冰咖啡 ♪
Man, I hate rats always eating up the bagels.
♪ 我讨厌老鼠 总是偷吃百吉饼 ♪
I say,"Hi, haters."
♪ 我说 "好久不见啊" 讨厌鬼 ♪
Shout out so they know.
♪ 大喊一声 他们乖乖听话 ♪
Kanye walked in to pick up some rice.
♪ 侃爷走进来 想买♥♥些大米 ♪
Guess who popped out, it was a talking mice.
♪ 是谁突然冒出来 是只会说话的老鼠 ♪
He said,"Hey, you! Wake up, Mr. West."
♪ 他说 "醒醒 维斯特先生" ♪
I know you fly, but give it a rest.
♪ 我知道你很忙 但是休息一下吧 ♪
Wh-wh-wh-wh what's it all about?
♪ 到底怎么回事 ♪
Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-meow
♪ 么么么么么么 喵 ♪
Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-meow
♪ 么么么么么么 喵 ♪
It's the Bodega Cats in the back in ya house
♪ 我就是酒窖里的猫 再次回到你的面前 ♪
Wh-wh-wh-wh what's it all about?
♪ 到底怎么回事 ♪
Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-meow
♪ 么么么么么么 喵 ♪
Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-meow
♪ 么么么么么么 喵 ♪
It's the uptown cat and the backup in the house.
♪ 这是城里的猫 还有他的兄弟们 ♪
The Jiggy Cat Burglars
♪ 飞贼猫 ♪
Fuck your hamburger, bruh.
♪ 他妈的汉堡 哥们 ♪
Fuck your grandmother up.
♪ 去你奶奶的 ♪
Rips on your furniture.
♪ 撕烂你的家具 ♪
Ghetto bring likes you when the hurt them up.
♪ 看见贫民窟 你又想起伤心往事 ♪
She give me head till I shed.
♪ 她给我口 直到我射了为止 ♪
Trill cat shit, took a catnap, have the catnip.
♪ 酒足饭饱 小憩一下 嗑一点药 ♪
Make the pussy take the cat skin
♪ 美女们 ♪
from the catfish in my mattress.
♪ 在我的床垫上玩耍 ♪
That shit is in the bread aisle.
♪ 那小子躺在 面包货架上 ♪
That's where I lay my head.
♪ 那是我的地盘 ♪
That's my bed now.
♪ 现在是我的床 ♪
Good riddance, it's the Bodega Kittens.
♪ 听好了 我们是酒窖里的猫帮 ♪
I'm the youngest of my siblings.
♪ 兄弟姐妹里 我最年轻 ♪
Beat my dick with my mittens.
♪ 打飞机都要用手套 ♪
You say beef, I say chicken.
♪ 你说牛肉 我说鸡肉♪
I don't really know the difference.
♪ 我不知道有什么区别 ♪
Ask me what my favorite dish is
♪ 要说我最喜欢的美味 ♪
Either pussy or the fishes
♪ 美女或者是小鱼 ♪
Pussy, pussy or the fishes, uh
♪ 美女或者是小鱼 ♪
Yeah, yeah, it's either pussy or fishes
♪ 美女和小鱼 我都喜欢 ♪
Wh-wh-wh-wh what's it all about?
♪ 到底怎么回事 ♪
Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-meow
♪ 么么么么么么 喵 ♪
Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-meow
♪ 么么么么么么 喵 ♪
It's the Bodega Cats, in the back in ya house.
♪ 我们是酒窖里的猫 藏在房♥子后面 ♪
Wh-wh-wh-wh what's it all about?
♪ 到底怎么回事 ♪
Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-meow
♪ 么么么么么么 喵 ♪
Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-meow
♪ 么么么么么么 喵 ♪
It's the uptown cat and the backup in the house
♪ 这是城里的猫 和我的兄弟们 ♪
It's okay.
好了
I'm so sorry.
请您节哀
Honey, I am so sorry for your loss.
亲爱的 我理解你的悲痛
No wife wants to see her husband in
妻子都不希望 看到丈夫
pain like this. Thanks, sweetie.
身处痛苦之中 谢谢 亲爱的
But I can't get, like, any Wi-Fi
但是我连不上网
in this freaking town, so can we go soon?
在这种鬼地方 我们能快点走吗
We at least have to make an appearance at the wake.
守丧时 至少要装装样子
I thought this was the wake.
我以为守丧 已经结束了
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表