剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
And come to think of it, why don't
不过想想
you make one more extra pair.
为什么不 多做一条吗
Oh, for me? No.
给我吗 不用了
I... no thanks. I don't need one. What?
我... 不用了 谢谢 我不需要 什么
No, no, no, no. They're not for you.
不 不 不 不是给你的
They're for Jared.
是给贾里德的
He wants a tapered cut.
他想要锥形裤
Okay, okay, so that's
好的 好的 所以
an order of 16? 16.
一共十六条吗 十六条
Okay. I'm sorry, what is tapered?
好的 不好意思 什么是锥形裤
That's like, wider at the bottom?
就是 下面宽一点吗
That's a boot cut, Mike.
那是喇叭裤 麦克
Tapered goes in. Come on! Keep up!
锥形裤是缩脚的 拜托 动脑子
This is my favorite part.
我最喜欢这部分
Right when the light starts hitting.
灯亮的那一刻
I know.
我知道
Oh, God, it's really good.
天啊 这真好
This moment is all there is,
这一刻 就是一切
and then you see the light.
然后 你看到了光
Yeah... Sorry, I don't want to interrupt,
是的... 抱歉 我不想打扰你
but I'm just really high.
但是我现在很兴奋
I don't know what I'm doing right now.
我不知道 自己在做什么
Light.
光
Sorry about that. Keep going. Sorry.
不好意思 你们继续
You know, the more that you surrender to the light,
你向光屈服
the light will accept you, the light will transform you.
光就会接受你 改变你
Everything's just so funny.
真好笑
I just feel so giggly.
我真的很想笑
Yeah. You feel that?
是啊 你感觉到了吗
It's working, I feel it. I'm...
这真的有用 我感觉到了 我...
Patrick, it's okay if you're not high.
帕特里克 如果你不兴奋 也没关系
You don't have to pretend.
你不用假装
I am high. Look at my eyes.
我很兴奋 看着我的眼睛
I'm riding in the canoe of highness
我在独木舟上
down the river of drugs.
遨游在药海之中
Population me.
独自一人
All right, I'm not.
好吧 我不兴奋
I'm not high. I just...
我不兴奋 我只是...
I wanna be cool like you guys.
我想和你们一样酷
I mean, you're Dave and Kashmere,
你们可是戴夫和克什米尔
and it was a big deal you invited me here tonight.
你们今晚邀请我来 可是件大事
And I don't wanna, you know, be left out.
我不想被孤立
That's sweet.
真可爱
It starts with honesty, man.
前提是要诚实
See, just now when you were doing that,
你刚刚说话时
I really felt like you were going somewhere.
我真的觉得 你想表达
Right? So, I think you just
对吧 所以
need to speak more from your own...
你应该多从...
hearth, you know?
内心出发 你知道吗
My hearth? Yeah.
我的心吗 对的
You don't know where your hearth is?
你不知道 心在哪里吗
Turn on your hearth light.
打开心中的灯
I have a hearth.
我有颗心
Patrick, just stand right here.
帕特里克 站好
Okay. Just...
好的 就...
open your wings,
张开你的翅膀
take a deep breath,
深呼吸
and let the light teach you.
让光引领你
Okay, Patrick,
好了 帕特里克
you can do this.
你能做到
Just listen to him. Just relax.
听他的 放松
Relax. Relax.
放松 放松
That's a weird word.
这真是个奇怪的词语
Re-lax.
再打一次曲棍球
Like I've laxed before.
就像我打过曲棍球似的
What the fuck is happening?!
他妈的发生了什么
Patrick, calm down.
帕特里克 冷静
Don't resist this.
不要抗拒
Dave! Kashmere!
戴夫 克什米尔
It's okay. Let it happen.
没关系的 顺其自然
Little people?
好小的人
You're moth people!
你们是人形飞蛾
What?
什么
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh my God!
我的天啊
Oh, it's beautiful.
这里真美
It's beautiful...
真美
I did it!
我做到了
I think now it hit him.
我觉得 药现在起作用了
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
Do you think the study of the apocalypse
你觉不觉得 研究末日
is what's causing the apocalypse?
导致末日到来
Or is it...
又或者是...
That was involuntary.
我不是故意的
Excuse me, coming through. Watch it.
抱歉 借过 当心点
And you know, when I was making that second pair,
在我做第二条裤子的时候
I came to a conundrum where it was like,
我遇到了一个难题
a little bit thinner than the first pair, so I was like,
第二天条比第一条细 所以我在想
okay, what do I do here?
我该怎么办呢
You know? It's... sure, I'm
你知道吗 确实
using garbage,
我用的是垃圾
that I find...
我发现...
Are you okay? Yeah. Sorry.
你还好吗 抱歉
Did you miss what I said at the front of it?
你是不是错过了 我前面说的
I feel like I'm losing you.
我觉得你走神了
Did I show you the pockets thing?
我给你看口袋了吗
Remember that? Oh, my God!
记得吗 我的天啊
Did you see "Rat Bachelor" Last night?
你昨晚看了《单身鼠》吗
Uh, of course, I did.
当然看了
It was the best episode!
这是最棒的一集
I actually wasn't...
其实我没有...
I did not see that coming!
我没预料到
I actually didn't see the episode,
我没有看这集
so it's fine if we just don't...
所以如果我们不...
The guy doesn't have an arm!
那个人没有手臂
No! Okay, this...
是的 好吧
This is not good.
这感觉不好
菲尔, what's up, man?
菲尔 什么事
Oh, hey, dude, check this out.
兄弟 看这个
Yeah. I was actually thinking
好的 我在想
about how you were saying.
你说过
I was always good at making stuff, Right.
我很擅长做东西 对
So, what I did is, this is actually
这是我做的
a renewable energy conduit.
可再生能源管道
And what it does is it actually takes...
它的作用是...
Yeah, Mike, I need you to forget about that.
麦克 先别说这个了
I need something new, dude.
我需要一些新东西
I need something bigger, because right now
我需要更大的东西 因为现在
pants are just not doing it anymore.
裤子已经过时了
Okay. Bigger, like, what?
好吧 大到什么程度
You can't put pants over your entire body.
你不能把裤子 全套在身上
That's it, dude! A whole suit of pants!
没错 兄弟 一整套裤子
Pantsuit by Phil.
菲尔做的套装
I mean, by Mike.
我是说 麦克做的
It's made by Mike. By Phil?
麦克做的 菲尔做的吗
No, no. It's made by Mike... by Phil.
不 不 是麦克做的 是菲尔做的
What was that last thing?
你最后说什么
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
You're the... the dude, the genius.
你是天才
You're a genius, Mike. Okay.
你是天才 麦克 好吧
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表