剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
You said you wouldn't leave me!
你说过不会抛下我的
Oh my god, you're still cooking a steak, Dad.
天啊 你还在煎牛排呢 爸爸
I don't know how many times I need to
我不知道还要
tell you. This looks like a lot of fun.
跟你说多少遍 这可真有意思
I don't eat this shit. I'm getting the fuck out of here.
我不吃这些破玩意 我要离开这里了
Yeah, well, just go.
好吧 你走吧
Rebecca, did I hear you curse?
丽贝卡 你是不是说脏话了
Oh, Franklin the flirt
♪ 弗兰克林 你这个浪子 ♪
I understand the hurt
♪ 我理解你所说 ♪
That you would speak about
♪ 心痛的感觉 ♪
Before you had me all figured out
♪ 在我想通之前 ♪
Fink, Fink, hey, man.
芬克 嗨 兄弟
Hey, dude, how's it going?
嗨 兄弟 最近过得好吗
Great.
很好
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
You don't look like you're doing that good.
你看起来不怎么好啊
Nah, I'm doing great, actually.
不 我挺好的
I'm just a little wiped out.
我只是很累
I just made babies with all five of those girls over there.
我刚才和那边五个姑娘生了孩子
Wow. Speaking of which
对了 说起来
why I came over here.
我来找你
I'm actually looking for .
是因为我想要一片
one of those blue pills you had earlier.
你之前拿的蓝色药片
You know, one of those that
就是那个
make you relaxed, confident.
让你感觉放松 自信
Make girls like you, your dad respect you,
让女孩喜欢你 让爸爸敬佩你
and all that type of stuff.
有这类功效的药片
Uh, yeah, I got a blue pill,
是的 蓝色药片在这里
but it doesn't do any of that stuff that you just said.
但没有你说的那些功效
Well, hey, regardless, I just want, you know,
好吧 我只是想要
the thing that you had earlier.
你之前拿的药片而已
You sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 是的
Yeah, give it to me, man.
给我吧 兄弟
All right, have fun.
好吧 玩得开心
All right.
好的
You nervous? No, I'm not nervous.
你紧张吗 不 我不紧张
I'm totally cool about it.
我很放松
Don't be nervous. Bro, look at me.
别紧张 兄弟 看着我
Look at me, br...
看着我 兄...
Look at me, bro. Yeah.
看着我 兄弟 好
This is how awesome you could look.
你会和我一样帅气
In like, an hour.
大概一小时后
Yeah, that's a good point.
那还不错
Take the pill and then come find me
吃下药片 然后来找我
because we're gonna be looking great.
因为我们都会 看起来很棒
That's right, man.
好的 兄弟
Me and Fink hanging out.
我和芬克一起厮混
No Mike. Yeah.
不要麦克 好的
Totally.
那当然
Oh, too much pussy.
上太多女人了
Here we go, Phil.
来吧 菲尔
Lab Rat!
小白鼠
What is up, party people?
你们好吗 派对动物们
Like to just throw a shout
谢谢贾洛德
out to Jarrod for lending me that XLR cable.
借我XLR端子
It's really working out great.
效果真的很不错
So, thanks to Jarrod. This one's for you.
谢谢贾洛德 这首歌♥送给你
All right.
好吧
I actually think it's kicking in.
药效好像上来了
Maybe I'll just go ahead and...
也许我应该去...
Didn't know I had that in me, did you?
我居然还有舞蹈细胞
Philly is back in it, bitch!
菲利重回江湖啦 贱♥人♥们
I'm sorry, that was too much.
抱歉 过分了
I'll reel it back a little bit.
我会收敛一点
Oh, sorry. Oh, my gosh.
抱歉 我的天啊
That was weird, I was just
真是奇怪呢 我刚才
walking backwards when I should have been...
往后退了 我本应该往前...
Sorry, Walking forwards.
抱歉 但我却往后走
And I was doing a twist thing,
我当时在扭动舞姿
which I never do. Yeah, no.
以前没尝试过 是啊 不
It was actually really good.
其实很不错呢
Oh, I shouldn't have done it.
我不该这么做
Yeah, how's it going? How are you enjoying the party?
你好吗 你觉得派对怎么样
Oh. You know, it's a party.
就是个派对而已
Yeah, I know. I don't know,
我明白 我也不知道
I feel like I've lived my whole life at parties.
我感觉自己 一直活在派对里
I know, I feel like parties are just, like,
我懂的 我觉得派对就是
organized fun.
有组织性的娱乐
You know what, though?
你知道吗
I am so happy this party has plates.
我很高兴 派对有餐盘
Shut the fuck up.
不是吧
Are you fucking serious?
你是认真的吗?
I brought the plates!
餐盘是我带来的
You're the plate guy?
你是带餐盘的人吗
Yes, I brought the plates!
是啊 是我带的餐盘
Oh, my God! I know, it's such a rarity.
我的天啊 我知道 这很少见
Like, I always say, like,
就像我常说的
Nobody thanks the plate guy!
没有人感谢带餐盘的人
"Nobody thanks the plate guy."
"没有人会感谢 带餐盘的人"
Thanks, plate guy.
谢谢你 带餐盘的人
Okay, if you're having a baby, I should let
好吧 如果你怀孕了
you know that I'm not a certified nurse,
我想告诉你 虽然我没有护士执照
but I have just done this before, so...
但我刚帮别人接生过 所以...
Oh, uh, no.
我没怀孕
No. Oh, you were just
不 你刚刚
holding my hand.
握着我的手
Yeah.
是的
I, uh...
我...
I've never made babies.
我从没生过孩子
I've actually never made babies either.
我也没有造过孩子
You haven't? No.
你没造过吗 没有
Oh, my gosh. That's pretty amazing.
天啊 这真是太神奇了
Two people who like paper
两个人都喜欢纸盘子
plates and also have never had babies before.
而且都没有造过孩子
Is... do you wanna...
你想不想...
I don't know. I just...
我不知道 我只是...
Do you want to go into the
你愿意
bathroom with me and make babies together?
和我去洗手间 一起造孩子吗
Uh, yeah. I do. Really? Great.
我愿意 真的吗 太好了
Phil!
菲尔
Hey, Mikey. What's up, man?
嗨 麦克 有什么事吗
Hey, you finally hit the dance floor.
你终于来舞池了
Yeah, yeah. Hit it hard, yeah.
是的 好好跳舞
It's about time. You did it.
正是时候 你来了
Dude, I am sorry about before.
兄弟 我很抱歉 之前说了那些话
I'll be real about it. No, it...
真的很抱歉 不...
It's fine, dude. Things got a
没事的 伙计 之前有点
little heated. It's crazy.
太激动了 太疯狂了
It's funny you should
这很有趣
come over here, 'cause..
你应该过来 因为...
No, it's great you're talking to Rebecca, my daughter.
这真好 你在和我女儿丽贝卡聊天
Remember? Rebecca? Who's this?
还记得吗 丽贝卡 这是谁
Remember the baby?
还记得这个孩子吗
The baby I had before.
我之前的那个孩子
Remember she...
记得她...
Remember, I was holding the baby?
记得吗 我之前抱着一个孩子
Phil?
菲尔
Yeah, no, okay, that's your daughter Rebecca.
记起来了 天啊 这是你的女儿丽贝卡
She called you "Mommy." From earlier.
她还叫过你"妈咪"呢 之前那孩子
I remember now. Yeah.
我记起来了
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表