剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
I think it's like a... like a fuchsia?
我觉得... 是紫红色
A f... oh, Jesus!
紫... 妈的
We should not be wearing all of this stuff.
我们根本 不该戴这些东西
I mean, look at this. Yeah.
瞧瞧这个 是啊
My feet are fucking killing me.
我的脚疼死了
Metal on concrete.
金属踩在水泥上
Oh, yeah, that's a comfortable combo.
那组合可真舒服
Nailed it. Literally.
太对了 没错
Into our fucking hooves.
钉到你的蹄子里
I gotta go so bad!
我太想尿尿了
Uh-uh. That's it. I'm putting my hoof down.
别这样 听我的
This just not healthy, Anni.
这不健康 安妮
You go to the bathroom right now.
你现在就尿
Do it in front of me. I want to see it.
在我面前尿 我看着你
No. Look, I'll go with you.
不 我陪你一起
On the count of three. Come on.
数到三 来吧
Let's drop one. I don't know.
尿吧 我不想
Come on. Look at me.
来吧 看看我
Drop one? What are we talking?
尿尿吗 我们在说什么
We talking one or two? Hey, I'mma do a three.
一泡还是两泡 我要拉三泡
A one and a two... At the same time?
一泡加两泡 同时吗
At the same time. That was what I was thinking.
同时 我就是这么想的
Let's go for it. Come on.
开始吧 加油
One...
一泡...
Let it out! Two... Oh, fuck you.
尿出来 两泡... 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you! You come on.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 快点尿
Oh, here it comes! Magic time!
来了 尽情尿吧
See? You're doing it! You're doing it!
看到了吗 你成功了 成功了
Look at you! This is amazing!
看看你 这太棒了
This is how the pros do it.
这是专业做法
This how the pros do it. See? Look at that.
这是专业做法 看看
Now look, look, look, look. Here he comes.
看 看 快看 他来了
See the guy that's a little pale?
看到那个脸色发白的人了吗
Look, I'm a job creator.
看 我创造工作
Watch this.
看看这个
Bam! He cleaned it right up!
看吧 他马上就扫走了
He cleaned that right up! How cool is that?
他马上打扫干净了 太酷了
That's his job, dude! I've never felt so alive!
那是他的工作 我找到了存在感
Pick my shit up! Pick my shit up!
捡我的屎吧 把屎捡起来
Yeah. Boy, you made a puddle.
天啊 你尿了一滩
I did. I did. Look at all that. Damn!
是啊 是啊 看看 太厉害了
Jeez.
天啊
Get out of here, you fucking jock!
滚吧 傻子运动员
Phil?
是菲尔吗
Phil, you know that guy?
菲尔 你认识他吗
Psh. I mean, I used to. Whatever.
以前认识 没什么
We better get going.
我们该走了
You got the cans, right?
喷罐在你那里 对吧
Yeah, I got 'em.
是 我拿着呢
We're gonna tag
我们要好好喷一下
Principal Koharchicks's house so good!
哈奇校长的家
Rad Boys for life!
拉德男孩一辈子
Rad Boys for life!
拉德男孩一辈子
To be honest, I didn't think you'd pick up.
说实话 我以为 你不会接我电♥话♥
Tell your parents I said thanks for the bail.
转告你父母 谢谢他们保释我
Of... of course, man.
当然了 朋友
You know they'd always look out for you.
你知道 他们一直关心你
Yeah. Right.
我知道
All right, man. I guess I'll see you around then.
好吧 朋友 回头见
Hey, uh, Phil?
等等 菲尔
Yeah, Mike?
怎么了 麦克
What are you doing right now?
你现在做什么工作
Hard cut.
一言难尽
And do you remember the bottle?
对了 你记得那个瓶子吗
How... of course I remember the bottle.
我怎么可能... 我当然记得那个瓶子
You almost fell off it too
你差点从上面掉下去
I didn't fall. And you would've
我没掉下去 要是我没抓住你
if I didn't catch you.
你就掉下去了
That was... we were crazy.
那真是... 我们太疯了
Those were the minutes, man.
那些时光真美好 朋友
No, but seriously, man,
是啊 说真的 朋友
it's great to hear you got into Cornell.
听说你去康奈尔大学了 我真的很开心
You're gonna knock it out of the park.
你会功成名就的
Thanks, man.
谢了 朋友
But you were always set on a path.
但你的生活 会一成不变
You know, you had it all figured out.
早就被规划好了
I guess it's just easier for some people
我想 对有些人来说
than others, huh?
这种生活轻松点 是吧
Well, uh, what about you?
那你呢
I mean, are... are you still writing?
我是说 你... 你还在写作吗
Uh, writing, uh...
写作
I gave that shit up a while ago.
不久之前 我放弃了
It was a pipe dream.
只是个白日梦
What are you talking about?
你在胡说什么
You were the best in our class by an inch.
你以前是班上 写得最好的
No, I wasn't. Yes, you were.
不 我不是 你是
You're just gonna give up? I'm not giving up.
你就这么放弃了吗 我没放弃
Yes. You're gonna live in
你就是放弃了 你会在这个
this two-horsefly town
只有两只马蝇的小镇
for the rest of your life. I'm not doing that.
度过余生 我不会那样
You're gonna drink your life away
你会像你♥爸♥爸一样
just like your father did.
终日醉生梦死
I'm not gonna be my father!
我不会像 我爸爸那样
Then prove it.
证明给我看
Stupid... tell me I'm my father.
愚蠢... 说我会变成 我爸爸那样
I'm not my father.
我才不会 变成那样
You're an idiot, Phil.
你这个笨蛋 菲尔
Fucking idiot.
愚蠢的笨蛋
Come here!
过来
I'm gonna get you!
我要抓到你了
You're gettin' heavy!
你长胖了
Oh, my God! Wh... what'd you find?
天啊 你找到了什么
Okay. On my way back. What is that?
我正赶回去 那是什么
You've got something on your face.
你脸上有脏东西
Of course, sir. I'll be sure to get
当然了 先生 我保证
the Takahashi account in order by tomorrow.
明天会清算好 高粱的账目
Mike?
是麦克吗
Mike, hey! Over here!
麦克 我们在这
No way.
不会吧
Phil Matarese. Is that who I'm looking at?
菲尔·马塔斯 是你吗
Get over here!
来抱一个
It's so good to see you.
见到你真好
How long has it been even?
我们多久没见了
Ah, it's been a minute. You look good.
很久了 你看上去不错
Oh, come on. And who is this right here?
还行 还行 这是谁
Oh, this is my son, Aiden.
这是我儿子 艾登
Aiden, say hi to a friend of mine.
艾登 跟叔叔打招呼
This is Mike. Hi.
这是麦克叔叔 你好
Well, hello there, Aiden. If you can believe it,
你好 艾登 你知道吗
your old man and I became friends
你的爸爸和我
when we were just about your age.
在你这么大的时候 就成为朋友了
Really? You guys are old.
真的吗 你们很老了
I'm sorry. Yeah, don't worry about it.
不好意思 没关系
So what are you doing in town?
你在镇上做什么呢
I haven't seen you since you moved to the city.
我搬到城里以后 就没见过你了
Uh... mom.
我妈妈...
She, uh... she's caught a bug.
她生病了
Nothing too serious. You know her.
不怎么严重 你知道她
Yeah. But, um...
是的 但是...
Well, I'm sorry to hear, man.
我很难过 朋友
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表