剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
whereas you tend to get a very shaky voice.
而你的声音 却在颤抖
See you guys later.
稍后见
I'm gonna catch up with you...
我会跟上你
We should probably follow with her.
我们应该跟着她
She's a girl squirrel, right?
她是只母松鼠 对吧
Yeah. She's, like, a... okay.
是的 她... 好吧
I could kill with the power in my mind
♪ 我本可以杀人 用脑中的力量 ♪
But I'm a good humanitarian
♪ 但我是人道主义者 ♪
I just wish they would, like,
我希望 他们在丢东西之前
tell me before they drop them
能先知会一声
because I didn't clean up at all
因为 我没有打扫
and now it's like he's looking at me like
现在他看着我
it's messy in here,
似乎觉得这里很脏
and it's, like, why am I even doing this to myself?
我为什么要 这样对自己呢
Like, it doesn't matter. I'm gonna eat him.
无所谓 我要吃了他
Like, I'm... I'm gonna eat him.
我... 我要吃了他
Like, why do I care?
我为什么要在乎
What do... I have to make the first move or something?
我... 我应该先出手吗
I know you've done this before.
我知道 你以前做过
I haven't, so chomp on me
但我没有 所以吃掉我
and get it over with.
然后结束
This... this tank is disgusting.
这... 这个缸太恶心了
You know, I feel like the assumption is
我觉得 大家都认为
that this is easy for me,
这对我来说很简单
to literally have to stare
只要盯着看他
at him like I'm some psycho murderer
就好像 我是精神病杀手
who just loves it?
很享受这个过程吗
They think I'm like that,
他们以为 我是那样的
but it's, like, I don't need this-s-s.
但是 我也不想这样啊
What the fuck? Is she...
怎么回事 她...
S...Sonya, don't you dare weep.
索尼娅 不要哭
What is going on?
到底怎么回事
Don't you machine gun weep. S-S-S...
你是冷血杀手 不许哭
You know what? Fuck this snake. I'm out.
你知道吗 去你♥妈♥的♥ 我要走了
How do I get out of here?
我该怎么出去
Just gonna climb up this with my tiny fingernails.
我要用小爪子 爬上去
What?
什么
Check out this fucking pervert right here,
看看这个小混♥蛋♥
like, trying to climb up a smooth wall.
他想爬上 这面光滑的墙
Go ahead, little critter,
爬啊 小东西
like, wiggle that butt up that glass.
扭扭你的屁♥股♥ 爬啊
Like, you are actually perking my appetite up.
你勾起了 我的食欲
Yup, yup, I'm getting out.
没错 我要出去
I'm not gonna look down
我不往下看
'cause I know I'm making progress.
因为我知道自己 一直往上
Him feeling so much hope and joy is what's making
他充满希望的样子
me feel so fucking hungry right now!
让我食欲大增
I'm wigglin'. I'm getting up there.
我在爬 我上来了
His face and his wiggling little buns
他的脸和 晃动的小屁♥股♥
are like the amuse-bouche.
就像小点心一样
Like, I am ready to eat this mouse!
我准备好 要享用你了
Look who's suddenly interested.
看看 你突然来兴致了吗
Yeah? Is this what you wanted?
你想吃了我吗
You're sick!
你简直疯了
You're, like, demented. I'm fucking starving now.
你肯定疯了 我他妈的太饿了
I'm gonna come across. I'm gonna eat you
我要过去了 我要吃了你
and then you're gonna be inside of me.
到我肚子里来
Oh, my God. She's actually coming over here.
天啊 她真的来了
Here we go.
来吧
This is what you were born to do!
你是天生的杀手
You're a beautiful murderess, you fucking bitch!
你是个美丽的女杀手 混♥蛋♥
Yeah!
来吧
Eat me!
吃了我吧
You should have chewed me up like a normal person.
你应该嚼一下 像其他人一样
Yo, I can just, like, walk around in here?
我可以 在这里随便逛吗
What the fuck?
他妈的怎么回事
Is he still...
他是不是还...
This is so annoying.
太烦人了
We had what we had.
我们的确有 美好回忆
It was great, but, like, just fucking die now.
但那之后 就去死吧
Why prolong this?
别拖延了
This is actually kinda nice.
这里其实还不错
I didn't think it was gonna be like this at all.
我完全没想到 会是这样
It's kinda dark, but that's fine.
有点暗 但没关系
She'll open her mouth again I bet.
我打赌 她会再次张嘴
You're not gonna live in me.
你别想 住在我肚子里
Like, you're gonna die, and, like, if I were you,
你会死的 如果我是你
I'd fucking kill yourself before I start
我会自杀
turning you into poop 'cause
在变成屎之前
that's gonna be fucking horrible for you.
变成屎 可不好受
And I'll put this right there...
把这个 放在那里...
Cute.
完美
Whoa! That fluid stings.
这个液体 有点刺痛
It stings a little bit.
刺得还真疼
Oh, I do feel that the digestive process has set in.
我感觉到 消化系统在工作
I can tell.
我能感觉到
Yeah, I burped. Yeah, it's happening.
我打嗝了 肯定正在工作
Hey, the walls. The walls are closing in a little bit.
这个墙 好像缩近了一点
I don't know what you're doin', but...
我不知道你在干什么 但是...
You know, it just goes to show
我只是想证明
that sometimes the most heightened
有时遵从传统
and electric experiences are those of following tradition.
也能获得最刺♥激♥的体验
Being in our roles.
追随本性
Ow, my lamp!
我的台灯
I'mma take this as a win.
饭吃完啦
I'mma clean up my house now.
我现在要收拾屋子了
Amen!
阿门
Watch your step.
小心点
There's some stuff on the ground right there.
地上有东西
You should probably watch your step. Urgh!
你得注意脚下
Man, yeah, guys, make sure you stretch it out too just...
你们记得热身 以免...
You don't have to talk the whole time, Mike.
你没必要 一直说话 麦克
Look at April. She has a destination plan,
看看爱普莉尔 她目标明确
and she's doing it.
脚踏实地
Really glad you guys are coming with me.
我真的很感谢 你们陪着我
April, how old are you?
爱普莉尔 你多大了
13.
十三岁
Some people say I look 15,
有些人说我看着像十五岁
but I'm actually 13.
但我其实是十三岁
Oh. Hm. That's really cool.
那真酷
I'm nine years old flat.
我九岁整
Just had a birthday.
生日刚过
You know what I got?
你猜我得到了什么礼物
What? A poster.
是什么 一张海报
Mike's 12 and a quarter.
麦克十二岁半
You're younger than me.
你比我小
But remember, I was born late.
别忘了 我出生晚
I was in my mommy's tummy for too long!
我在妈妈的肚子里 待太久了
So, I'm technically older than April.
严格来说 我比爱普莉尔大
Just so that's clear. Oh, you overgestated.
说清楚了 妊娠周期过长
You got scrambled eggs for brains, bro.
所以你脑子不好使 哥哥
Over easy, beautifully done, okay?
我很聪明 懂吗
Oh, man, it's, like, really dark in here
天啊 这里太暗了
without any of the hallway lights on, and, um...
也没有廊灯
I'm not scared or anything, but I'm getting, like,
我不害怕 只是...
a little bit of the shakes and, like, the spooks.
有点头晕眼花了
Here, just close your eyes for 10 seconds,
闭眼十秒钟
then open them, and you'll be able to see much better.
然后再睁开 就清楚多了
That's a patently dumb idea.
那主意太傻了
I'm sorry, April. I don't mean to call you dumb.
对不起 爱普莉尔 我不是说你傻
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表