剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Oh my God, it was so disturbing.
天啊 听起来真可怕
What the...
什么...
No way.
不会吧
Swans.
天鹅
Sorry about that. You understand.
刚才很抱歉 你懂的
You can't just let anybody in.
不能谁都请进来
Totally fine. Water under the bridge.
没关系 无关紧要
I don't think we got your name? Alex.
我们还不知道 你叫什么 亚历克斯
Alex, oh cool. Yes, nice to meet you.
亚历克斯 很酷 很高兴见到你们
I'm Mike. Mike.
我是麦克 麦克
This is my brother, Phil. Phil.
这是我弟弟菲尔 菲尔
Okay, Phil, what's up? What's going on?
好的 菲尔 你好 最近怎么样
How you doing?
你好
So cool. This is cool.
很好 很好
So cool to have another guy in here.
有客人在这里 感觉真好
This is different.
感觉不太一样
Um, so this is our home.
这就是我们家
Mi casa es su casa.
我家就是你家
Holy shit.
天啊
Yeah, no, it's pretty nice.
是的 这里非常好
This is our space. Home sweet home.
这就是我们家 温馨的家
We're actually thinking of knocking down this divider wall.
我们想打通隔墙
And making it one...
连通...
Less with the chatting, more with the touring.
百闻不如一见 带我参观吧
Am I right? Yeah!
我说得对吗 对
Let's give him a tour! Let's do it!
我们带他参观吧 好的
Let me check this place out. Okay, cool.
让我看看这地方 好的
What kind of expensive shit
这房♥子里有什么
do you have in this house?
贵重的东西吗
Yeah, so this is my little scratch pad.
这是我的猫抓板
This is where I come to get away.
在这里 我摆脱思想的束缚
Um, just be, like, creative, and really let the juices flow.
充满创造力 文思泉涌
Wait, what are you working on?
等等 这是什么
Oh, it's nothing, really.
没什么啦
It is something.
明明很了不起
Tell him. Tell Alex.
告诉他 告诉亚历克斯
Well, it's a little novel. Um, it's...
是小说
You're writing a book? Yeah.
你在写书吗 是的
That's always been a dream of mine.
那一直是我的梦想
Oh my God, it's so nice to see another writer!
天啊 遇到同行真好
Insane, right?
很疯狂 对吧
Yeah, it's a novel about my brother, Mike.
这本小说 写的是我哥哥麦克
So, it's... Amazing.
所以... 真厉害
Yeah, he commissioned me to write it. I did.
他委托我 我就写了
So, it's a mixture of Mike history, Mike anecdotes,
里面有麦克的经历 轶事
and just general Mike-isms.
还有麦克的理论
'Cause I think it's...
因为我觉得
it's such an honor to be with you every day,
与你日夜相伴 是我的荣幸
and I love you so much. Oh, thank you, so much.
我很爱你 谢谢你
I love you so much.
我很爱你
You are everything to me. Thank you. I appreciate that.
你是我的一切 谢谢你
You guys have an intense relationship.
你们真亲密
I don't know about "Intense." I don't think it's that...
我不懂什么是"亲密" 我不觉得...
Well, I mean, intimate, brotherly...
我是说 兄弟间的亲密
Brotherly is the word. Intimacy.
兄弟间的 亲密
A brotherly intimacy.
兄弟间的亲密
You wanna go see the mirror? Yes!
你想去看看镜子吗 好的
Let's see the mirror. You gotta
我们去看看镜子吧
see Mike's mirror. It's gorgeous!
看看麦克的镜子 很酷
I'm into mirrors.
我要去照镜子
Cool, so this is my mirror.
这是我的镜子
Um, I guess, just, really where I go to, well, look at myself.
我常来这里照镜子
Nice. Me, too.
很好 我也是
But it's really... But I go to look at yourself.
但是... 但我是来看你的
Sorry to interrupt. Go ahead, babe.
抱歉打扰了 继续吧宝贝
Uh, no, it's also... It's also where I go to work on myself.
我也常来打理自己
I take my comb... Yeah, Alex,
我拿起梳子 亚历克斯
And I just start to... Alex, come here.
然后我就开始... 亚历克斯 过来
Watch this.
看着
Watch this. Watch his technique.
看着 看他的手法
I just... ever so...
我只是... 非常...
And it's just... Alex, you watching this?
亚历克斯 你在看吗
Watch his downstrokes. Oh, my goodness.
看他往下梳 天啊
You know, a thousand combs a day.
每天一千次
Not a comb shy, Alex.
要多梳毛 亚历克斯
1,000. What...
一千次 什么...
How else do you think I get this perfect coat?
所以我的毛发 才这么好看
And it is perfect. And it is perfect, Alex.
简直完美 简直完美 亚历克斯
It's great. Almost as good as mine.
很好 快赶上我了
I don't...
我不...
What is your regimen for this?
你是怎么保养的
You know, I do want to ask you,
我想问你
is how do you...? Au naturel, yeah. Au naturel.
你是怎么... 天生的 天生的
I have a bunch of dreadlocked fur around my asshole.
我的屁♥眼♥旁边 有许多小辫子
My asshole looks like Rob Zombie.
看起来就像是罗伯·赞比
I am the Astro-Creep
♪ 我是美国之声的支持者 ♪
Okay, we've got more of the apartment to see.
我们再去 其他地方看看吧
Why don't we go ahead and... Okay, cool.
我们继续吧 好的
I'd love to see more.
我想继续看看
And I think Mom said she was gonna
妈妈说她想在过道
place a runner in this hallway
放一条长地毯
because it's getting a little... Oh, it was right here.
因为这有点... 就是这里
Sorry to interrupt. What is that over there?
抱歉 那是什么东西
I'm sorry, my...
不好意思 我...
Why is he having a Vietnam flashback over there?
他好像有 心里阴影
Fuck... Well...
妈的... 那个...
uh, he gets very sensitive when
一提到摄影箱
the shot box is brought up...
他就变得很敏感
I don't wanna
我不想
go in the shot box!
进摄影箱
You're not going in the...
没人让你去...
Don't put me in the shot box,man!
别把我放进去
No one's putting you
没人想把你
in the shot box, Phil, okay?
放进摄影盒里 菲尔 好吗
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
抱歉 不好意思 真对不起
It's just whenever someone
不管什么时候 只要有人
brings up the shot box, I get all freaked out.
提起摄影盒 我就会疯掉
What happens in the shot box?
摄影箱里发生了什么
We get locked in it,
我们被锁在里面
and then they bring us somewhere,
带到其他地方
and then some motherfucker sticks us with shots.
然后一些混♥蛋♥ 拿镜头对着我们
The shot box is not a good place.
摄影盒可不好玩
You don't wanna go in the shot box, Alex.
你不会想进去的 亚历克斯
You don't wanna be in the shot box, Alex.
你绝对不想 待在摄影箱里 亚历克斯
That's all I'll say.
我就说这么多
Yeah...
好吧...
So, about that litter box?
那么 猫砂盆在哪里
Uh, I could really use a shit.
我真的很急
Oh, cool. It's just down the hall here,
好的 沿着过道直走
and then to the left. Perfect.
然后左转 太好了
Oh, I hope he has a good shit.
希望他如厕愉快
I hope he passes well. I hope he does.
希望他过程顺利 希望如此
Come on, come on.
快 快
What do we got? What do we got?
有什么呢 有什么呢
Where is it?
在哪里呢
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
Bingo!
找到了
Jackpot.
中奖了
Just put it...
就把它放在...
We cannot put the snack within the food,
我们不能把零食 和食物放在一起
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表