剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
I was thinking maybe, like, Father and Son Co.
我在想 也许用 父子公♥司♥
Or Daddy and Boy Inc.
或者 老爹和儿子股份有限公♥司♥
Maybe, like, Papa and Baby LLC?
或者叫 老爸和宝贝 有限责任公♥司♥
Feel like I've heard it. How about Larry...
好像听过 叫拉里...
Well, why overthink it?
算了 为什么要想这么多
I mean, why don't we...
我是说 我们为什么不...
Larry and Phil?
叫拉里和菲尔吗
LarriCo.
叫拉里公♥司♥吧
LarriCo.
拉里公♥司♥
LarriCo and Son...
拉里公♥司♥ 和儿子...
Days we're closed.
周日不上班
What do you think of that?
你觉得怎么样
I thought it was going somewhere else,
我还以为 能想出其他名字呢
but that's fine.
不过 没关系
Well, that way we have the day.
那样 我们就能休息一天
No. Well, you go in on Sunday.
不 那你周日去
I'm not going in.
我可不去
Fuck it. I'm not gonna kill myself for this thing.
他妈的 我不会为这个去死
That's all we do at LarriCo.
那就是拉里公♥司♥的业务
That's not why I started it.
我不是为了这个 创办公♥司♥
Anyway, Mike, why we're here is
总之 麦克 我们来找你
we need a briefcase
是想要个手提箱
'cause I'm gonna empty out my bank account
因为我要取出 银行账户里的钱
and I need somewhere to
我们开始做生意时
put all the money when we start the business.
要找地方放钱
Phil, can I see you in the other room for a second?
菲尔 能去房♥里 聊两句吗
Sure. Whatever you want, weirdo.
当然 都听你的 怪胎
Hey, Phil?
嗨 菲尔
Ask him about the briefcase.
记得提手提箱
Okay, where is it?
在哪里呢
Jesus, you have so many pairs of socks.
天啊 你有这么多袜子
Phil! What?
菲尔 怎么了
Your dad suddenly appears out of the blue
你♥爸♥爸突然出现
and convinces you to
然后说服你
hand over your life savings?
把所有存款给他吗
Have you forgotten this asshole
你忘了那个混♥蛋♥
abandoned you and your mom?
抛弃了你和你妈妈吗
Mike, I was a very needy child.
麦克 我小时候很穷
Water, food, love, attention. I mean, I get it.
水 食物 爱 关注 我理解他
Anyway, he's forgiven me and I've forgiven him,
他原谅我 我也原谅他了
and now we're business partners
现在我们是生意伙伴
and also a dad and a son who love each other.
同时也是 相互关爱的父子
Okay, what is this business anyway?
好吧 你们做什么生意
Well, it's, pretty complicated,
这很复杂
but try to follow along here.
试着理解
Check it out. Okay.
看这个 好
So there's a cage fight coming up, right?
笼中角斗的日子快到了 对吧
Where my daddy,
而我的爸爸
Mr. Matarese to you, Got it.
你口中的马塔斯先生 知道了
Knows for a fact that this dude is taking a dive.
有确切消息 这个人会放水
So, we're gonna bet on this guy to win.
所以 我们赌这个人会赢
I'm so excited.
太激动了
I could just squeal!
我都想尖叫了
It's like the beginning a Facebook or something.
感觉跟创立Facebook 一样兴奋
Phil, do you not see that
菲尔 你看不出来
he's taking advantage of you?
他在利用你吗
Don't raise your wings at me, buddy.
别对我指手画脚 兄弟
You've only been with him for five minutes, okay?
你只和他相处了五分钟 好吗
I've been with him for, like, 30 minutes.
我和他相处了 大概三十分钟
He's different now and he loves me,
他改变了 而且他爱我
and I'm sorry you can't see that
你看不到那点 我很遗憾
because this house is filled with hatred and resentment.
因为这座房♥子 充满仇恨
Okay. I'm getting the fuck outta here.
好吧 我他妈要走了
So let me get this straight.
我直说吧
That kid came out of that body?
那孩子是你生的吗
That just doesn't add up to me! You look too good.
难以置信 你太漂亮了
Yes. And he can hear you.
是的 而且他能听见你说话
Boy, you're lucky kid, I'll tell ya.
孩子 我跟你说 你真幸运
You've been in places I can only dream.
你去过的地方 是我梦中之地
You heard about computer camp?
你知道 计算机夏令营吗
It was amazing.
确实不错
I mean, I feel really fortunate.
我很幸运
Come on, Dad. We're leaving.
走吧 爸爸 我们走吧
Okay. Meghan, sext me.
好的 梅根 给我发色情短♥信♥
No! No!
不 不
That's when I reached for my revolver
♪ 这时 我举起了手♥枪♥ ♪
That's when it all gets blown away
♪ 这时 一切都消失不见 ♪
Come on, Kaitlin. I'm not talking to you.
拜托 凯特琳 我不想和你说话
Kaitlin... I'm not talking to you right now.
凯特琳... 我现在不想 和你说话
Come on. Don't look at me.
别这样 别看我
What did I do this time?
我又怎么了
I swam away for two seconds
我游走了两秒
to get a couple pellets, and when I came back,
找几块石头 当我回来时
somebody had shit on my lily pad.
有人在我的睡莲上 排便了
Who do you think that was?
你觉得那是谁做的
I didn't know it was your lily pad.
我不知道 这是你的睡莲
There are two lily pads in this terrarium.
这个水缸里 只有两片睡莲
I thought we shared them together.
我以为 可以共用
No, we... 'Cause sometimes I
不 我们... 因为有时
like to be closer to the wall.
我想靠近缸壁
I'm just not interested in talking about it anymore.
我不想再说这个了
Shut up, shut up, shut up.
别说了 别说了
He's coming, he's coming. Oh, my God.
他来了 他来了 天啊
Oh, hey, Jeremy! Hey!
嗨 杰里米 嗨
Hey, looking good. What are you...
嗨 真帅啊 你在...
Yeah, J-Dog.
没错 帅哥
What are you up to? Just swimming around
你在做什么呢 只是用你的四条腿
on your frog legs? Just doing your laps?
游来游去吗 只动膝盖吗
Hey, bye, Jeremy!
杰里米再见
Goodbye!
再见
What is that voice you're using?
你的声音怎么了
What are you talking about?
你说什么
I didn't even notice I did anything different.
我觉得 没什么变化
You just went, "Goodbye."
你说 "再见"
That's a terrible voice.
那太可怕了
It sounded like it came from
听起来像是
deep inside your vagina.
从你阴♥道♥深处传来
Nobody wants that. I mean, I already
没人想听 那种声音 我有个
have a low and beautiful...
低沉美妙的...
I understand that. Songaress.
我明白 女歌♥手
Just maybe next time he swims by. Tenor.
下次他游过来 男高音
We could act more like a female kind of energy?
我们可以 更女性化一点吗
Well, now you're putting me in my head. Like...
你在嘲笑我
I don't mean to put you in your head.
我不是这个意思
I'm just saying, we haven't gotten a response from him yet
我只是说 他还没回应
and I think we need to mix it up
我们应该混搭一下
and so maybe... Shh! Shut up!
所以... 别说话
Be a woman. Be a woman. Okay, okay.
女人一点 女人一点 好的 好的
Hey, Jeremy! Hey, Jeremy!
嗨 杰里米 嗨 杰里米
What is that?
怎么回事
What is what?
怎么回事
Why are you acting like a Chinese person?
为什么 你像个中国人
I likea the way you swim. That is not...
我喜欢 你的泳姿 那不是...
Oh, my God. That is so offensive. I just said,
天啊 那太冒犯了 我刚刚说
"I like the way you swim." Don't do that.
"我喜欢 你的泳姿" 别这样
You said, "I like-a the way you swim."
你说 "我喜欢 你的泳姿"
That is not right. No. I would never
那不对 不 再过一千年
say that. That's exactly
我也不会 你就是
in a thousand years. what you said and look,
那样说话 这么说的 看
he's swimming away.
他游走了
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表