剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, it worked.
天啊 真的看清了
Thanks, April. You're welcome.
谢谢你 爱普莉尔 没关系
That was a cool trick. Thanks.
那真有用 谢谢
You are not a witch, are you?
你不是女巫 对吗
Okay, that's not good... Shut the fuck up.
那不是好... 闭嘴
What was that?
那是什么声音
We should probably go the other way.
我们也许应该掉头
We should probably go
我们也许应该
the direct opposite of that noise. Yeah.
朝反方向走 是啊
Maybe Mrs. Garducci's better.
也许嘉蒂奇女士有所好转
What? No! It's a survivor.
不 那是幸存者的声音
We should see if they need help.
我们应该帮他们
That is not the right instinct.
不应该那样做
Oh, and she's gone.
她走了
We should probably
我们也许应该
go with her toward the scary noise.
跟她一起过去
Okay, just be confident.
好吧 自信一点
I heard if you do this for 10 seconds...
我听说 如果你这样保持十秒...
Oh, no.
不会吧
This was not a good idea.
这主意太糟了
April, this was your idea.
爱普莉尔 都怪你
April, you talk to her. Okay, okay.
爱普莉尔 你去跟她说话 好吧 我去
Excuse me.
打扰了
Uh, I'm so sorry to interrupt. Uh...
不好意思 打扰了...
Hi. Okay. No. She's on a tear, so...
你好 她在念咒语
It's as I prophesied.
正如我的预言
The spirit caused this catastrophe.
恶灵导致了 这场灾难
He's been trapped in the bark of this tree for generations
恶灵世代被困在树中
and has finally been released!
如今他自♥由♥了
He spoke to me in my dreams.
他曾托梦给我
Mike had a funny dream the other night.
有天晚上 麦克做了个怪梦
You had a wet dream.
你梦遗了
I didn't really know what it is... No!
我当时不了解情况... 不
I didn't. I didn't. April, that's not what, uh...
我没有 没有 爱普莉尔 事情不是...
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道 你在说什么
No! The other day you said
不 有一天
you had a wet dream and
你说自己梦遗了
it's a sign that you're finally becoming a man,
这意味着 你成为男人了
That's not what I said.
我没说过那句话
I had a dream and it was wet in a dif...
我做了个梦 湿的是...
It was like the... the water park.
水上公园
Have you ever been to a water park, April?
你去过水上公园吗 爱普莉尔
Do you like April,
你喜欢 爱普莉尔
water parks? scary lady,
水上公园吗 吓人的老太太
so, I wet the bed two times
我两次尿床
and everybody's up in arms about it, right?
大家都很生气 对吧
But Mike has a wet dream every night
但是麦克每天晚上都梦遗
and "It's nothing to be ashamed of"?
却"不丢人"吗
Okay, that's the dumbest thing I ever heard.
好吧 那是我听过 最蠢的事了
April, is that fair to you?
爱普莉尔 你觉得公平吗
All right, as I was saying,
听好 我说了
the spirit is watching over us
恶灵正在盯着我们
and will seek repentance.
他在寻求忏悔
Beware to those who wander,
小心那些游荡的人
for the ghost is aliiive!
因为恶灵已经复活
Cool. You really gave it.
不错 你说得不错
You really drove it home.
头头是道
Thank you for... the speech.
谢谢你的... 你的分♥析♥
You're welcome.
不客气
Hey, are these snow globes?
这些是雪花玻璃球吗
Cause there's nothing inside of it.
里面什么也没有
No. No. No. No.
不 不 不 不
Excuse me, they're crystal.
是水晶球
And they are very expensive, so...
这些球很贵 所以...
That's so great.
太棒了
It's actually really slippery. Just don't. I would...
它真的很滑 别动它 我会...
Honestly, it was, like,
说实话 它好像
much heavier than I thought it was gonna be,
比我想象中 重多了
and there was no surface on it,
而且也没有 表层包装
so it just slipped right off.
所以它就滑下去了
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. We'll go.
请你们马上离开 我们马上走
We should leave probably.
我们还是走吧
We should go. We should probably go.
我们得走了 我们走吧
Thank you. Nice to meet you. Thank you!
谢谢你 很高兴见到你 谢谢你
You should sweep that up
你应该扫起碎片
cause that could get in your paws unless...
因为碎片会 扎进爪子 除非...
Please just get out. Okay. Okay.
请你出去 好的 好的
So, that was pretty cool.
刚刚真酷
Yeah, she... she... Holy moly,
是的 她... 她... 天啊
that lady was intense.
那位夫人真是神经质
She... yeah. She was a lot
她... 是的 她让人
to take in. It's the one thing.
难以忍♥受 这是一方面
She doesn't seem okay to me.
我觉得她不太正常
Right. Something's a little off.
是的 有一点不对劲
I think she's, like, a hoarder
我觉得她像个收藏者
and probably, like, a little bi-polar.
也可能有 双向情绪障碍
Well, well, well,
看 看 看
what do we have here?
我们碰见谁了
The dork squad? Nice. I love that.
松鼠呆子们 真好 我喜欢
Who's this guy? April, that's Dennis.
这家伙是谁 爱普莉尔 那是 Dennis
He's from 4B. He's a bully.
他住在4B 是个恶棍
Hey, Dennis, don't mess with us, okay?
你好 Dennis 别惹我们 好吗
And if you do, I'll have to tell my mom,
如果你这么做 我会告诉我妈妈
who will have to talk with your parents about it,
她会告诉你的父母
and that's just... that's just not fun for anybody,
这对大家都不好
No fun for anybody, Dennis. So I don't think...
对大家都不好 Dennis 我不认为...
Take that, dude. Take that. I don't think
听劝吧 哥们 听劝吧 我觉得
we want to go down that road, dude.
那种事不会发生 朋友
Can't do it. Not gonna happen.
不可能 不会发生
My parents died in the fall,
我父母在秋天去世了
so I don't have to answer to anybody!
所以我不用 理会任何人
How do you like that?!
怕了吗
Holy shit. Jesus Christ, your parents died?
天啊 我的天 你父母去世了吗
I'm so sorry. Oh, there's no need to be sorry.
我很遗憾 你不用觉得遗憾
We're in charge now!
现在我们说了算
Do you want water? Dennis, take a second
你想喝水吗 Dennis 花点时间
and digest this.
消化这件事
Do you want to sit down, or...
你想坐下 或者...
I think he's in shock.
我觉得他受到了打击
Yeah, we should get him a blanket
是的 我们得给他一条毯子
or something. He's fine!
或者别的东西 他没事
Guys, I'm fine! Stop talking!
听着 我没事 别说了
He's processing it
他会处理好
the way he needs to right now.
用自己的方式
He's gonna kick your ass.
他会狠狠揍你们
First of all, how old are you, mister?
首先 你多大了 先生
Me or him? I think he meant you.
我还是他 我觉得他在说你
That's who you meant, right? Yeah, the tall one.
你是说他吗 是的 高个子
I think Phil was With the
我想菲尔 脸上
We're all the same age here pretty much.
我们都差不多大
I don't think...
我不这么觉得...
So, when you say pretty much, just like...
所以你说的差不多大 是差多少
Pretty much.
就是差不太多
We're the s... I'm a little
我们... 我确实
older than you guys, so what?
比你们大一点 那又怎样
Yeah, you look older.
是的 你看起来 年纪更大
You do look older. Yeah.
你确实看着 年纪更大 是的
There's nothing wrong with his age.
跟他的年龄没关系
There's nothing wrong with the amount of years
跟他活了多少年
that he's lived until this point.
也没有任何关系
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表