剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
in the back, and, like, really dusty.
藏得很深 还蒙着灰
That's where they hide the good stuff.
好东西都藏在那里面
I think it'll be good.
我觉得这挺好
As long as there's alcohol in it, Yeah, there is.
只要含酒精 是的 含酒精
I honestly don't even care.
说实话 我不在乎
What'd you get? What do you got?
你带了什么 你带了什么
Okay. What do you got?
好的 你带了什么
Hold on. What do you got?
等一下 你带了什么
Come on, come on, come on. Check it out.
拿出来 拿出来 看
What's that, water?
那是什么 水吗
Okay, see, that's exactly the point.
看 这就是重点
So what I did was that I took
我其实拿走了
my sister's vodka... Sick.
我姐姐的伏特加... 棒极了
But I actually put it all into
把酒全倒进了
this water bottle. Great.
这个水瓶里 真好
So it looks like we're drinking water,
所以看起来 我们在喝水
but the thing is...
我们在喝水 但实际上...
It's not water!
不是水
It's vodka. That's really smart.
是伏特加 真聪明
Hey, before we go, should we take a shot?
我们走之前 喝一杯怎么样
Yeah, let's do it. All right. Cool.
来吧 很好
That'll calm the nerves a bit.
那会让我们放松一点
Definitely calm the nerves and stuff. Cool.
绝对会让我们放松 很棒
Should I do them both?
两瓶都喝吗
You fucking dare me, dude?
哥们 你♥他♥妈♥真的敢吗
Film this. All right.
录下来 好的
Hi, everybody.
大家好
My name is Phil Matarese. I love getting fucked up.
我叫菲尔·马塔斯 我爱毁坏一切
Fuck parents and
去他妈的父母
fuck Demon Giant Eve.
去他妈的恶魔巨人节前夜
Blah! Fuck parents and fuck
去他妈的父母 去他妈的
Demon Giant Eve, No, come on!
恶魔巨人节前夜 不 别这样
dude! Put it back on me!
哥们 拍我
Put it back on me!
拍我
Put it... ready? Let me zoom in.
拍... 准备好了吗 让我对焦一下
All right.
好了
Dude! Stop filming!
哥们 别录了
No... Stop filming!
不... 别录了
Dude, I'm sorry, man, but this is gold.
哥们 我很抱歉 但是这段真不错
That's a viral hit, man.
这会爆红的 兄弟
We should just go home.
我们应该回家
Dude, we had a pact, man.
哥们 我们说好了
First of all, it's super dangerous
首先 离开下水道
to ever leave the sewers,
非常危险
especially on Demon Giant Eve.
尤其是在 恶魔巨人节前夜
Okay, look, we won't go out onto the street.
好吧 听着 我们不上街
We'll just watch the demon giants
我们隔着下水道的格栅
through the sewer grate.
看那些大怪物
So, we technically won't
所以严格来说
leave the sewers, right?
我们不离开下水道 对吗
That's what I'm saying.
没错
Okay, let's do it. All right.
好吧 就这么办 好
Let's do this shit. Come on.
就他妈的这么办 来吧
This is so sick, bro!
这太酷了 兄弟
It's like we're in "The Hunger Games"!
我们好像在《饥饿游戏》里
Like you nerds stand a chance.
你们这些呆子 才没机会呢
I got this.
看我的
Totally, man.
是啊 兄弟
You're the man, Colton!
你是老大 科尔顿
Yeah, that's right.
没错
Out of my way, nerds!
都让开 呆子们
Hey, here you go, man.
兄弟 这个给你
Look, you... you gotta eat up.
听着 你需要吃东西
I mean, he only chooses the best looking one of us
他每年 只赦免
to pardon each year, and...
最好看的火鸡
you're looking pretty gaunt.
你太憔悴了
Who's "He"?
"他"是谁
He's him.
就是他
I knew I loved her from the moment we met.
我对她一见钟情
We were kids.
我们当时还小
I was small for my age and
我比同龄的孩子长得小
would get picked on a lot.
总是被欺负
She always defended me
她总是维护我
against the taunts of my classmates.
回击同学们的嘲笑
We married right after graduating.
我们一毕业就结婚了
Gregory... She was the light of my life.
格里高利... 她是我的生命之光
But they don't care about that. Hmph.
但他们不在乎
They just want to carve us up,
他们只想 把我们开膛破肚
gnaw on our flesh,
吃我们的肉
and throw us in the garbage.
再把我们 扔进垃圾桶
I don't mind.
我不在乎
I'm ready to die,
我准备赴死
but I'm taking that motherfucker down with me.
但我要带着那个混♥蛋♥ 一起死
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, Gregory, do it for Sarah.
格里高利 为了莎拉
Give 'em hell, Greg.
让他们好看 格里
I still have one more thing to do,
我还有一事未完
one more step,
最后一步
one final task,
最后任务
get revenge.
复仇
Come on. Here. No.
上来 来 不
Come on. I can't do it.
加油 我做不到
One, two, three.
一 二 三
There we go, huh?
上来了吧
God, that was horrible.
天啊 太糟糕了
Here, take some water.
来 喝点水
And before, let me start it.
在你喝之前
I gotta just turn on my phone.
我要打开手♥机♥
Just for the video. Sure. What was that?
录视频 行 你说什么
No, I was saying continue and
我意思是说 继续
take a sip whenever you're ready.
你准备好 就喝一小口
That's the fucking vodka, dude!
这他妈是伏特加 哥们
Oh, my God. Sorry, I forgot.
天啊 抱歉 我忘了
That's not even funny, Mike.
那一点都不好笑 麦克
I'm sorry. I actually... I genuinely forgot.
对不起 我真的... 真的忘了
It looked like a water bottle.
这看起来像水瓶子
I'm sorry. What...
对不起 什么...
Oh, my God, dude.
天啊 哥们
I've never seen so many humans before.
我以前从没见过 这么多人类
Fat ones, skinny ones,
胖的 瘦的
brown ones, not brown ones...
棕色皮肤的 非棕色皮肤的...
Can you see any of the demon giants?
你看到大怪物了吗
I don't... is that one?
我没... 那个吗
Is that a fat boy? No, that's a big boy.
那是个胖男孩吗 不 那是个大男孩
Mmhmm, okay... All right, look, we
好吧... 好了 听我说
need to get a better view. Come on.
我们得去视线好的地方 走吧
You said we'd look from the grate
你刚才说 我们从下水道里看
and we're looking from the grate,
我们也是这么做的
and I think it's pretty great.
我觉得这样很好
Let's just step out of the sewer a little bit
我们只要 走出来一点点
so we can get a better view.
就能看得更清楚
I mean, look around. Does it look that scary?
你看看周围 吓人吗
We can't come all this way and not see it.
我们这么费劲 当然要好好看看
You are just really good at peer pressure. I gotta say that.
你很擅长给同伴施加压力
I mean, it's, like, impressive. Thank you.
我很佩服你 谢谢
All right, let's go. Come on.
好了 我们走吧 走吧
A little bit further. Easy, easy. Slowly.
走出来一点点 慢点 小心
A little bit further. Come on.
再来一点点 来吧
Just slow down, man.
慢点 兄弟
I don't see anything.
我什么也没看见
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表