剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
You're my best friend, Mikey.
你是我最好的朋友 麦克
It's okay.
行啦
I mean, honestly, if this was the end,
说真的 如果这是终点
I'd be content, dude.
我也很满足 哥们
Yeah. Me too, man.
我也是 朋友
To the time of our lives.
敬我们一起经历的时光
No, I'm... I'm probably just gonna wait on that.
不 我... 我还是等一下再喝吧
I don't wanna... It's just water. Don't worry.
我不想... 这里面是水 别担心
I got the bottles mixed up again.
我又把瓶子弄混了
You know, they say
你知道吗 他们说
fool me once... That was on me.
骗我一次... 算我欠你的
shame on you. - Right.
他们说骗我一次
shame on you. Right.
是你的耻辱 是的
You fooled me five times, Right.
你骗了我五次 没错
So again, it's on... on you.
所以 还是你的耻辱
So, shame on you.
所以 你不要脸
Guilty as charged.
供认不讳
What the fuck?!
什么鬼
Get off me! Mike! Mike, what's happening?
放开我 麦克 麦克 怎么回事
What? Get off me!
什么 放开我
I can't see anything!
我什么也看不见了
Phil! The demons are back!
菲尔 恶魔回来了
Let me go!
放我走
Phil! Phil! Phil!
菲尔 菲尔 菲尔
Phil, wake up, dude. Dude, wake up.
菲尔 醒醒 哥们 醒醒
Hm? Mommy?
妈妈
Okay.
好吧
What the... wait, where are we?
这什么... 等等 我们在哪
I don't know, dude,
我不知道
but this is not good.
反正不是好地方
Hey, come on! Let us out!
拜托 放我们出去
Where are we?
我们在哪
Let us out of here!
放我们出去
Hey, let us out! Mommy?
来人啊 放我们出去 妈妈
Let us out! Hey, let us out!
放我们出去 来人啊 放我们出去
We're gonna die in here!
我们要死在这里了
I don't like this.
我可不想这样
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表