剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
'Cause we were looking at each other.
因为我们在看着彼此
We were making pretty intense eye
我们两个一直
contact throughout that. I can't not.
热切地用眼神交流 我忍♥不住啊
Fuck.
妈的
Should we...
我们...
chase after him? I don't know.
要追他吗 不知道
What time is it?
几点了
It's 3:30.
三点半了
I love you, Phil.
我爱你 菲尔
I love you, Mike.
我也爱你 麦克
I love you so much, Mike.
我真的很爱你 麦克
I loved it. It was great. Chapter seven...
我太喜欢了 太棒了 第七章
How many of these do we have?
还要签多少啊
I'm getting kind of tired.
我有点累了
Parched too. If I could get a water, that'd be great.
还很渴 要是能喝点水就好了
All right, what's your name, brother?
来吧 你叫什么名字 小兄弟
Hi, my name is Max.
你好 我叫麦克斯
Hey, Max.
麦克斯
I... I... I run "Alex Questions,"
我... 我... 运营《亚历克斯的那些事》
the Tumblr blog that q... that questions...
是汤不热的博客上
uh, questioning your book.
专挑你的毛病
Oh, you write that?
那是你写的吗
There's just a lot of holes and...
很多问题和漏洞
and questions that a lot of us have.
我们很关心
You're saying that you were assaulted,
你说自己被袭击了
but you don't show any of the typical signs
但并没有明确的迹象
of... post-traumatic s... stress...
显示你的创... 创伤后的压力
Did you fabricate...
你是不是...
D... did you fabricate the... the book?
伪... 伪造了这... 这本书
No. And I went through a lot of therapy
不 我接受了很多治疗
to help me with my PTSD,
缓解创伤后遗症
thank you, and I'm a strong person.
谢谢你 我是只坚强的猫
Unlike some people that write a blog.
不像那些写博客的人
You ever written a book?
你写过书吗
I wrote a children's book when I was 22.
我二十二岁的时候 写过一本儿童读物
What's it called?
书名叫什么
"The Third Best Tree."
《第三棒的树》
"The Third Best Tree"?
《第三棒的树》是吗
Hey, everybody, the author of
大家快看
"The Third Best Tree" Is here.
《第三棒的树》的作者 在这里呢
"The Third Best Tree" Is a fiction book, sir, and y...
《第三棒的树》是虚构的 先生 而你...
you're claiming this is a memoir, sir.
你宣称自己的书 是回忆录
It is a memoir, a good one.
当然了 一本很好的回忆录
A lot of people suspect that you fff...
很多人说你...
fabricated sss... some portions of
虚报了一部部部... 部分
the story wholesale.
销量
Well, d-d-d-d-d-d-d I didn't.
我我我... 我可没有
Th-th-th-th-that's all, folks.
就就就... 这样吧 兄弟们
Discrimination. Discrimination?
歧视 我歧视吗
Answer the facts, sir. Answer the question!
说实话 先生 回答我
Don't make fun of the messenger's childhood stutter.
不要嘲笑别人 童年留下的口吃
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表