剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
This is hard to watch.
简直看不下去
It's really... I'll be... I'll be honest.
非常... 我... 就说实话吧
It actually looks like work for her,
她看起来还挺享受
specifically. Yeah. Yeah.
非常享受 是啊 是啊
I thought the same thing.
我也这样想
He is just...
他就是很...
I don't even know where to begin with him.
我都不知道 该从哪里说起
Well, first off, he's a huge man.
首先呢 他块头很大
He's the biggest man
他可能是我见过
I've ever seen, probably.
块头最大的男人了
And she is...
但她那么...
She's much smaller than him. Much smaller.
她块头就小很多 小太多了
The disparity between these two sizes is frightening.
他们体型的差异 大得吓人
Frightening.
太吓人了
So, are you ready for the party tonight?
你准备好参加 今晚的派对了吗
Yeah. Yeah.
准备好了
Come on. Yeah. I'm ready.
说话啊 当然 我准备好了
You never get out of your house.
你从来都不出家门
I'm psyched for the p...
我很期待这次派...
what do you want from me, a cartwheel?
我还能怎么样 翻跟斗吗
No, I just think... I got tiny arms.
不 我只是觉得... 我胳膊很短
You owe it to yourself to get out
你应该出门
and do some social things,
参与一些社交活动
so I'm just happy you're coming out.
我只是很高兴 你终于出门了
I'm happy that you're happy that I'm here.
你高兴 我也高兴
Good.
很好
Okay, see, this is new.
好吧 你看 这是新招
Is she lowering herself... Yeah.
她是蹲在... 是啊
onto his face?
他脸上吗
She seems to be taking a seat on his face.
她似乎 要坐在他脸上
Which is... well, it's so weird,
真是... 太奇怪了
'cause I've seen humans sit on things.
我见过人类 坐在各种地方
Normally, it's stuff like,
通常都是
like the subway or something. Like the subway, yeah.
地铁什么的 地铁 对
I mean, like... Or like, chairs.
还有... 或者椅子
Benches. Seats. Benches, yeah.
长椅 座位 长椅 没错
Yeah, seats. Seats in general. Just seats.
对 座位 统称座位 就是座位
I've never seen someone seat on a face.
我从没见过 坐在别人脸上
I mean, it looks... I don't know.
这看起来... 我也说不好
Eh, that's kinda...
有点...
What? No, nothing. It's fine.
怎么了 没事 没事
Uh, what are you bringing to the party, by the way?
对了 你要带什么 去参加派对
Oh, um, I'm just... I found a cracker over there.
我... 找到了块饼干
I thought I'd...
我觉得...
You know, just something, like, everyone could kinda share.
就是大家 能分着吃
Yeah. What about you?
是啊 你呢
Are you bringing anything?
你会带东西吗
Oh, I'm bringing these guys.
我会带这个
What are those?
这是什么
They... paper plates.
这是... 纸盘子
It's, um...
这是...
Why do you have to make me feel weird
你为什么让我感觉
about bringing plates?
带纸盘子很奇怪
You know I'm already...
你知道我已经...
I'm not making you feel weird.
我没想让你感觉奇怪
Apprehensive about going to the party.
很担心派对了
Paper plates are great!
纸盘子很棒啊
It's a utilitarian move. Utilitarian move.
纸盘很实用 是很实用
Nobody ever thanks the plate guy.
从来没人感谢 带盘子的人
Nobody thanks the plate guy!
没人感谢带盘子的人
I always say that.
我一直那样说
Shit.
妈的
Is she... she's not...
她是不是... 她不...
She's not moving. Yeah, no.
她不动了 是啊 不动了
I guess she's, uh, tuckered out.
我猜她是... 累坏了
Yeah. Oh, we should
是啊 我们
actually probably be quiet,
可能得安静一点
Oh, yeah. Right. 'Cause she's probably trying to sleep.
对 是啊 她可能想睡觉
You wanna get out of here? Yeah, let's go.
不如我们出去吧 好啊 走吧
Cool. Follow me.
好 跟我来
Oh, see, man, this is what I'm talking about.
你看 兄弟 正如我所说
Already I'm not feeling it.
我已经没感觉了
It's organized fun, basically.
总的来说 中规中矩
Yeah. It's like, you sit over there,
是啊 比如说 你坐在那边
then you get food over there
然后从大酒杯边
by the punch bowls. Yeah.
拿食物 是啊
And the snacks,
还有零食
and over here you dance. Right.
然后在那边跳舞 没错
It's like... I don't want to deal with this all night.
感觉就像... 我不想整晚都这样
I can't... Okay, you're thinking way too much.
我不能... 好吧 你想太多了
Just calm down,
冷静下来
All right. And just try to enjoy yourself.
好吧 试着享受
All right. Not a big deal.
好吧 没什么大不了的
Promise me you're gonna stick with me?
答应我 一直陪着 好吗
Like, don't leave me hanging high and dry.
别丢下我 自己去花天酒地
Okay, yes. All right. All right.
是 当然了 好吧
Oh, shit! Now this party's starting!
天啊 派对要正式开始了
Mike's here!
麦克来了
Here he is.
他在这里呢
He is the king. Oh, yeah.
派对之王 哦 是啊
What is up, Fink?
你好吗 芬克
Mike, I am thrilled to see you.
麦克 能见到你 我太激动啦
What's up, Fink? Hey, Phil.
最近如何 芬克 嘿 菲尔
I mean, this party is gonna be off the chain.
这个派对肯定会超精彩
I've got... DJ Lab Rat's gonna spin.
我请了小白鼠来打碟
We've got games planned.
还准备了游戏
It's gonna be, like, super organized, super fun.
井井有条 非常有意思
Phil loves organized fun.
菲尔喜欢 井井有条的娱乐
Really? It's right up my alley.
真的吗 正合我意
You know, we actually brought some stuff, too.
其实我们也带了东西
I totally forgot. I brought a cracker for everybody.
我完全忘了 我给大家带了饼干
I just thought I...
我只是觉得...
Are you fucking kidding me, right now?
你在开玩笑吧
It's not a big deal, it's... No, no, no.
没什么大不了 真的 不 不 不
Do not downplay this, Mike.
别这么低调 麦克
This is a huge deal.
这是件大事
Guys, Mike brought a cracker!
朋友们 麦克带了饼干
You da man, Mike!
太棒了 麦克
We're gonna eat like kings, tonight.
我们今晚要吃大餐
Thank you, so much.
太感谢你了
Hey, Fink, Thank you, so much.
嘿 弗兰克 太感谢你了
I br... I brought paper plates.
我... 带了纸盘子
What is that? Paper plates?
那是什么 纸盘子啊
Why?
为什么带这个
To put... put the food on...
为了... 放吃的
so people don't have to eat off the floor.
大家就不用 在地板上吃东西了
So, what are we thinking?
所以 今晚要玩什么
We got some ladies here tonight?
有姑娘来吗
Oh, bro, are you ready to make babies?
兄弟 你准备好造孩子了吗
This guy is like, the king of making babies.
他真的太能造孩子了
You are, Fink.
你真的是 芬克
I'm telling you. He is. It's true, though.
告诉你吧 他确实是 是真的
You know, what, thank you, man.
太谢谢你了 兄弟 你知道吗
Dude, I had twins last week.
我上周有了一对双胞胎
Oh, my God. Oh, snap.
天啊 太厉害了
They were born, like, a second apart.
他们只相差一秒钟
Their mom was fertile as shit.
他们的妈妈很能生
Ah, that's... you're the king.
那真的是 你真棒
I kid you not, last weekend,
不骗你 上周
made babies with the chick from the six train.
我和第六班次火车的 小妞生了一窝
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表