剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Red or green?
红的还是绿的呢
Should be pretty easy.
应该很简单才对
Okay, so, I'll just go for it.
好吧 我就挑一个吧
Fuck.
卧♥槽♥
Oh fuck.
卧♥槽♥
Okay, so that one... nuh-uh.
好吧 那个... 不选
This one... mm, eh, give it a shot.
这个... 试试吧
Ow! Fuck!
卧♥槽♥
Okay. Triangle, square, square, triangle.
好 三角形 正方形 正方形 三角形
Oval into oval, hexagon into hexagon.
椭圆配椭圆 六边形配六边形
Parallelogram into... well, duh... Parallelogram. All right.
平行四边形配... 平行四边形 好的
Fuck! Oh fuck.
卧♥槽♥ 太爽了
I push that one, it...
我按这个 滋滋...
and I push that one, it's like...
按这个 也滋滋...
and it's like... Wait a minute.
总是滋滋... 等下
What if I push 'em both?
要是我两个一起按呢
Fuck!
卧♥槽♥
Whoa. Fuck.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck. Fucking button.
卧♥槽♥ 该死的按钮
Ow. Ow. Okay, easy. Easy, easy, easy. Easy.
嗷 好吧 轻点儿 轻点儿
Hey, Mikey, you home yet?
阿迈 你在家吗
Phil. Hey, happy Friday, man.
阿菲 周五快乐啊 哥们
Huh? Hey! Likewise, dude.
怎么样 你也快乐啊 兄弟
Oh, do you know what? Come here. I have a surprise for you.
噢 你知道吗 快过来 我有个惊喜给你
Oh, no way. Yeah. How was your day?
噢 真的吗 真的 你今天过得怎么样
It was good. They still got me on the button game.
还不错 他们还是让我做那个按钮游戏
Oh, I remember the buttons, sure.
我记得那些按钮
Um, Jesus, it hurts, like, every time.
天哪 真是疼死了 每次都疼
I thought they were gonna come fix that.
这玩意怎么还没修好
Hi, honey. Mwah.
亲爱的 么么
Lemme just wash up real quick and I'll be right back, okay?
我去洗个澡 马上就回来 好吗
Oh, that's good.
太舒服了
Just wash the work week off. It's the weekend.
洗个澡庆祝一下 周末啦
Um, so, what's this surprise you got?
你给我准备了什么惊喜
Oh my God, yeah. Okay, all right, close your eyes.
我的天 没错 好吧 你先闭上眼睛
Okay. Actually, open your eyes, I'll turn around.
好吧 算了 你还是睁开吧 我转身好了
Okay, cool. Okay. All right.
好 行 好吧
Are they... are your eyes closed?
它们... 你闭着眼睛吗
No, my eyes are open. Alright, I didn't tell you...
不 我睁着眼睛呢 好吧 我刚没告诉你
I'm looking at the back Sorry. Okay, okay.
我正看着 不好意思啊 好吧
of your fucking head. Here we go. Okay, ready?
你♥他♥妈♥的后脑勺 那我转身了 准备好了吗
What the hell? Ah! Right?
这是什么鬼 啊 是吧
What is that?
那是什么
Where'd you get it from? It's basically like a...
你怎么弄的 这就像是个...
a warrior face paint.
战士脸上的油彩
Warrior. I think it's like a trophy
战士 我觉得这像是个勋章
for killing it in my challenges.
表彰我在测试中取得的成绩
You know. It's warrior face paint?
你懂的 那是战士的油彩吗
I look tough as hell, huh?
我看着就像个硬汉 对吧
I know, dude. I want some.
对啊 哥们 我也想要
The only down side is it
但这有一点不好
does make my lips stick together a little bit.
它把我的嘴唇黏一起了
Wh... I want my lips to stick.
什... 我想要我的嘴唇黏一起
I want lipstick.
我想要"唇黏"
This isn't fair, dude. I'm just, like,
这不公平 兄弟 我就像
having a little bit of a panic attack. No, I see that.
恐慌症要发作了 我明白
Every day's the same fucking thing here, man.
这里的生活总是他妈的一成不变 哥们
I do the button game, I get zapped.
我去做按钮游戏 被电成一个傻瓜
You're doing your maze thing.
而你去玩迷宫
It's just like, what is this, man?
这就像是 这都是些什么啊 哥们
Where are we? What are we doing here, Mike?
我们在哪里呢 我们在这里做什么 迈克
Dude, dude, dude, just take your green pellet.
哥们 哥们 吃了这个绿药丸就好了
Okay? There you go.
好吗 没事啦
I feel better. Those types of questions...
我感觉好多了 那些问题...
It's... it's a fool's errand to try to answer.
只有... 傻瓜才会去纠结呢
Okay? This is our life.
好吗 这就是我们的生活
This is how it's always been
这就是我们一直以来的生活
and this is how it always will be.
也将是我们今后的生活
You know, I bet you the cave rats
我敢肯定 当那些穴鼠
asked these very same questions
没对着星星打手♥枪♥或干别的时
when they weren't,
他们肯定
you know, jerking off to stars or whatever.
也曾问过类似的问题
Mmm. Mmhmm. You know?
是啊 你懂的吧
Well, here, take another pill,
好吧 来吧 再吃一颗药
and let's... No. You know what?
我们再... 不 我跟你说
I'm actually good. Me and Lumpy are going to dinner later
我真的没事 我和傻妹等会要去吃晚餐
and I don't wanna fill up.
我不想吃成"肥佬"
Like my name. Philip.
发音跟我的名字一样 菲利
I love name jokes.
我喜欢听名字的笑话
That's cool. Oh, that's cool. You guys are going to dinner?
这太棒了 真是太棒了 你们要去吃晚餐吗
Yeah. And that's just a youandher thing?
是啊 只有你跟她单独去吗
Yeah, we're not double-dating
是啊 这周我们就不玩
or anything this week. Okay. Yeah, yeah.
四人约会或其他什么了 好吧 好吧
Right, right. It's just gonna be like...
对 对 这就只会是...
What did you say?
你刚说什么
I didn't. I breathed in through my nose sharply.
我没说话 我只是用鼻子使劲吸气
If you're inviting me, I, of course, will go. No.
如果你是在邀请我 我当然会去 我没有
You know Fridays are date nights for me and Lumpy.
你知道 周五晚上是我和傻妹的专属之夜
It's our one night a week to just get out and really enjoy...
我们每周就这个晚上 能出去好好享受一下
You guys are together almost every night.
你们几乎每晚都在一起
I don't know how many times I have to go over this with you.
我不知道 我还要跟你说多少次
Friday nights? Can you understand me now?
周五晚上 你现在懂我意思了吗
That's offensive. If I just speak...
你有点过分了 如果我只说...
Definitely an offensive accent. What accent was I doing?
你这口气实在太过分了 我什么口气
I can't even tell, but there's a hint of something...
我不好说 但那绝对是有其他意思...
and I don't like it. No. No, no, no.
反正我不喜欢 不 不
Can I please come? I'm not going
我能去吗 我不想继续
over this again! Boys, boys.
谈论这个了 男生们 男生们
Boys. Now, Philly, I think it would be so nice
菲利 我觉得邀请迈克一起来吃晚餐
to have Mike at dinner.
也挺不错的
You know, we've got plenty of pellets.
反正我们有很多的药丸
Lumpy, you keep me sane. Do you know that?
傻妹 是你让我保持理智 你知道吗
You're the only thing worth living for
在这个疯狂混乱的世界里
in this crazy, mixed-up world.
你是我存在的唯一意义
Mike, of course you can come.
迈克 你当然能来了
I'm sorry. Oh, such a good man.
我很抱歉 多好的人啊
Isn't he such a good man? A great guy.
他真是个好人啊 对吗 大好人
Great guy. Two great people.
好人 你们两个都是好人
Our relationship is like two spring meadows
我们的关系 就像两块春天的草地
just coming together and causing like a valley...
当我们融合在一起 就变成一片山谷...
of mild arousal.
万物勃发
I know. I was just gonna say that, too. Just mild arousal.
我懂 我刚也想说这个 就像万物勃发
It... it's pretty sick.
这... 好肉麻
What are you guys talking about? Nothing, Michael.
你们在说什么呢 没什么 迈克尔
You know what, Corey?
我跟你说 科瑞
It was your idea to get
当初是你提议
on this fucking monkey in the first place.
跑到这个蠢猴子身上
Ugh! Come on, are you kidding me?
拜托 你在逗我吗
No, that's exactly what you said, Corey.
不 当时 你就是这样说的 科瑞
You said we're gonna get on the monkey
你说 等我们到了这猴子身上
and then we're gonna get front seats at the Knicks game.
我们就能拿到尼克斯比赛的前排座位
You know what? It was a good plan.
你知道吗 那本来是个绝妙计划
Wh... wh... wh... what was the plan?
什... 什...什么计划
We get on the circus monkey.
我们跳到马戏团猴子身上
And what? The circus monkey
然后呢 这个马戏团的猴子
goes to Madison Square Garden.
会到麦迪逊广场去表演
We hop off the monkey and we've got courtside seats for life.
到时我们甩掉它 就能一辈子坐场边看比赛了
It was foolproof, you idiot.
这原本是万无一失的计划 你这个蠢蛋
Yeah, and then the fucking monkey got kidnapped.
结果这个蠢猴子他妈的被绑♥架♥了
How the fuck was I supposed to know
我他妈怎么知道
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表