剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Phil?
菲尔
Philip?
菲利普
Mom's talking, dude. Yes?
妈妈在和你讲话呢 什么事
I need you to look at me when.
我和你说话的时候
I talk to you. Okay. Yes.
你得看着我 好的 好
I'm sorry, Mom. I'm sorry about him, Mom.
抱歉 妈妈 我替他道歉 妈妈
Okay, so here's the deal.
好的 是这样的
I gotta go to work.
我得去上班
I am going to leave Mike in charge.
家里归麦克管
What are you talking about? Yes!
你说什么 好的
I'm going to leave Mike
今晚 家里
in charge tonight. Yes!
归麦克管 非常好
Do you got that, Phil?
你明白吗 菲尔
You better prove to me
这次你最好能向我证明
that you can be a little bit more responsible this time,
你会可靠点
and that means no broken dishes.
也就是说 不能打碎盘子
That was actually... That was Mike's fault!
实际上那是... 那是麦克打碎的
I know it was one of your faults,
我知道是你干的
and I don't want any broken dishes.
这次不许 打碎盘子了
None. Yes, Mommy.
一个也不行 好的 妈妈
If you have any emergencies, you go immediately
如果有任何紧急情况
to Mrs. Garducci's apartment
你们就去嘉蒂奇太太的公♥寓♥
and ask her for help.
寻求帮助
Can I trust you boys? Yes.
我能信任你们吗 可以
Yes. You can leave us. We'll be fine.
可以 你可以走了 我们会管好自己
I love you.
我爱你们
I love you, Mom. Love you too, Mom.
我爱你 妈妈 我也爱你 妈妈
All right. Bye. See you, Mom.
好的 再见 再见 妈妈
Bye, Mom. Take care, okay? Bye, Mom. Love you.
再见 妈妈 保重 再见 妈妈 爱你
Okay, so, Phil, for my first
好的 菲尔 作为管理者
order of business as leader,
我的第一个命令是
I'm gonna need you to get me three juice boxes.
给我拿三盒果汁
Okay? What? N... no way!
好吗 什么... 没门
Phil, Mom put me in charge. Okay...
菲尔 妈妈让我管家 好吧...
And everyone knows
众所周知
every leader needs a servant,
每个管理者 都需要一个仆人
and that's where you come in.
你就是仆人
Every leader needs a servant?
每个领导者 都需要一个仆人吗
Yeah.
是的
I mean, I guess that logic holds up.
这个逻辑 似乎合理
Yes, it does.
确实合理
Three juice boxes? Yes.
三盒果汁 是吗 是的
We have three flavors,
我们有三种口味
grape, cherry, and also a tropical mix.
葡萄汁 樱桃汁 和热带水果混合果汁
You know, it's sort of citrusy,
有点像橙汁
but it also encompasses the other flavors.
但也混合了 其它味道
Oh, wait, that sounds nice. I think I
等等 那个听起来不错
would like that. And it's seasonal,
我就要那个了 这个是应季的
so you should probably if you're interested...
你有兴趣的话 可以试试
Mike! All right, all right. Hold on.
麦克 好的 好的 稍等
Mike! Phil, hold on.
麦克 菲尔 稍等
I can't see anything, dude! All right.
我什么都看不见 好吧
Hold on, I gotta find the light.
稍等 我去找灯
Turn on the light! I'm freaking out!
快开灯 吓死我了
Oh, no, dude.
不 兄弟
You broke everything, Mike!
你弄坏了 所有东西 麦克
I didn't break anything!
不是我弄的
What are you talking about? You broke everything!
你说什么 你弄坏了所有东西
You went into the kitchen! Everything's broken!
你去厨房♥了 所有东西都坏了
All right, everything's fine. This is not good, Mikey!
好了 没关系 有关系 麦克
Everything's gonna... No, it's not fine, Mike!
一切都会好的... 不 不会好的 麦克
My toys are broken.
我的玩具都坏了
The chairs are broken.
椅子也折了
Mom's China is brokeeeeen!
妈妈的瓷器也碎了
Okay, you know what?
好吧
That one was on me.
那个算我的
That one was on you. I think, yeah. I did that.
那个算你的 我同意 那是我♥干♥的
That's impressive. All right, look.
还挺厉害的 好了 听着
Mom said that in the rare case of an emergency,
妈妈说 万一有紧急情况
that we should go to Mrs. Garducci's apartment
我们就去嘉蒂奇太太的公♥寓♥
for help, all right? Okay.
寻求帮助 对吧 对
So, that's what we're gonna do.
所以 我们现在就去吧
Just follow me. If you could
跟着我 你能
just carry me a little bit?
抱我去吗
I'm very disoriented. Okay.
我有点晕 好的
I got you. Come on. All right.
我抱你 走吧 好的
You got a little bigger than last time.
你比上次大了些
I've been a growing boy.
我一直在 长身体
Ugh, it smells so bad in here.
这里太难闻了
Mrs. Garducci? Oh, there she is.
嘉蒂奇太太 她在那里
She's lying... oh, I think she's sleeping.
她躺着... 我觉得她在睡觉
Okay. Oh, she's so old.
好吧 她很老了
Hi, Mrs. Garducci.
嘉蒂奇太太 你好
It's Mike and Phil
我们是麦克和菲尔
from downstairs. Hey! From downstairs.
住在楼下 住在楼下
Our mom said to come up
妈妈让我们 上楼找你
here if there's an emergency or anything...
如果有紧急情况
Oh, my God!
天啊
What are you doing?
你们在做什么
Who are you?! I'm April.
你是谁 我是爱普莉尔
I live two floors above.
我住在两层楼上面
Why are you screaming? That's not scary.
你为什么尖叫 这不可怕
Yeah, but groceries up those stairs?
但是楼上的 那些杂货呢
Oy gevalt! That a nightmare. Forget about it.
天啊 那太可怕了 别管那个了
We've never seen you before.
我们以前没见过你
Yeah, you live in the building?
你住在这栋楼里吗
We live in the building. Yeah, I
我们住这栋楼 是的
come and stay with my dad sometimes
有时候 我爸爸在家
when he's not away,
我就和他住一起
so I'm not here that often.
所以我很少来这里
Where are you from?
你从哪里来
Why do you sound so different?
你的口音很特别
Long Island.
我来自长岛
Oh, it's a Long Island accent.
这是长岛口音
It was a Long Island accent.
这是长岛口音
Have you checked this place for supplies?
你们有检查过 这里的物品吗
Of... course we have checked it for supplies, April.
当... 然查过 爱普莉尔
I mean, there's a shoehorn over there,
那边有个鞋拔
And there's, like, four packs of those, like,
还有四盒 那些东西
tiny screwdrivers to, like, fix glasses.
小螺丝刀 用来修眼镜的
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗
Those are right there.
那边那些东西
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Oh, great, this will be really useful.
这很实用
Wait... wait, wait, wait, where are you going?
等... 等等 等等 你要去哪里
Don't you guys get it?
你们不明白吗
The tree fell on its eastern side,
这棵树倒在东边
which is where all the entrances are.
堵住所有洞口
If we wanna get out of here in one piece,
如果我们想成功出去
we need to get to the roof.
就得去树顶上
The roof? But that's
树顶吗 那是
on the other end of the tree.
树的另一端啊
That's, like, 80 feet.
那棵树有 大概八十英尺
Then we better get going now.
那我们得赶快走了
We don't have time to talk about it. Yeah.
没时间细说 是的
I was actually just gonna say
我本来就想说
I think we should go to the roof of the tree.
我们应该去树顶
I'm actually the leader here, um...
我是领导者...
I'm actually liking what April's putting out.
实际上 我很赞同爱普莉尔的说法
'Cause she sounds assertive,
因为她听起来 很坚决
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表