剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Shane's not a goose.
谢恩不是大雁
Right, Shane?
对吗 谢恩
Olivia, I'm sorry.
奥利维亚 对不起
Oh, God!
天啊
I'm still the same bird.
我本质不变
Just get out of here.
你出去吧
Get out of my club.
滚出我的俱乐部
Goose!
臭大雁
Get out of here, honky!
滚出去 怪叫的大雁
Are you kidding me, a goose?!
你♥他♥妈♥的开玩笑吗 一只大雁
I'm 'bout to lose my shit on this goose!
我要在这只大雁 身上拉屎
Back up, back up, back up!
往后退 往后退
Get your fucking wings off me, bro!
别他妈的碰我 哥们
Hey, Shane.
谢恩
Hi, Olivia.
奥利维亚
So, was everything between us a lie?
所以 我们的感情 都是谎言吗
No. I've never met anyone like you.
不是 我从没见过 像你一样的天鹅
Well, I've never met anyone like you.
是啊 我也从没遇到 像你一样的
But I just can't stay here.
但我不能留在这里
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Well, I'm not sure.
我也不知道
But what I do know is that this place just...
我只知道 这个地方...
It's not for me.
不适合我
I'm just a simple goose.
我只是一只 卑微的大雁
If you ever change your mind
如果你改主意了
you know where I'll be.
就来找我
In or around the men's
我在中♥央♥公园
public restroom in Central Park.
男公厕附近
It was nice meeting you, Olivia.
很高兴认识你 奥利维亚
All right.
那就这样吧
All right.
就这样吧
So, anyway, we were right over Calgary, right?
总之 我们在卡尔加里上空 对吗
Right. Right. Yup. You remember that?
对 你记得吗
And we were flying...
然后我们就在飞...
I'm in third position.
我排在第三个
Oh, you remember Gary, right?
你记得加里吗
Gary, he could never stay in the V.
加里 他永远无法 飞V字形
As hard as he tried.
尽管他尽力了
Then that big bird came,
然后那只大鸟过来了
that big Boeing. Right.
大♥波♥音 对
Lo and behold...
等着看吧
Gary gets sucked right into that engine,
加里被吸进了引擎里
And poof! Just a cloud of feathers.
然后砰地一声 就剩一堆羽毛了
Gary is gone!
加里死了
Shane's back!
谢恩回来了
Oh, Shane! What's up, guys?
谢恩 你们怎么样 兄弟们
Exactly, yeah!
就是那样
No, I mean, I saw bits and
听我说 我看到加里的残肢
pieces of Gary flying all over the place.
飞得到处都是
It's like, "There's some Gary.
就是"这里有加里的碎片
There's some Gary.
那里也有加里的碎片
Hey, my best friend, Gary!"
我最好的朋友加里"
Yeah.
是啊
All right, guys
好啦 兄弟们
not funny anymore.
这样可没意思了
You can let me out now.
该放我出去了
Guys!
人呢
Okay, so, Alex, hey, uh...
好了 亚历克斯
Should I come out now?
我可以出去了吗
Yeah, go, go.
可以了 去吧
Okay, okay. Go. Show him.
好了 好了 来 给他看看
Uh, hey, Alex, what's up? It's Mike.
亚历克斯 你好吗 我是麦克
Rev your tool. Rev your tool.
发动起来 发动机器
Okay, right, right.
好了 知道了
Oh... like a dentist?
像牙医吗
I don't even know.
我自己也不知道
Tell me when to come out.
该我出场时 记得叫我
Okay, okay, hold on.
好的 等一下
So, presenting, Phil...
好 有请菲尔出场
I don't know, I just ordered it off the Internet.
我只是在网上 订了一套衣服
I don't know, it's spooky enough.
我也不知道 但是够吓人的
No, it's good. It's good.
不 没事 挺好的
I don't really know what it means or anything.
我都不知道 这套衣服是什么
Alex, what are you thinking about these?
亚历克斯 你觉得这两套衣服怎么样
Who's scarier? Are these, um...
谁的更吓人 这些是...
Fuck the both of you, man!
你们两个去死吧
I'm gonna straight up murder you!
我♥干♥脆直接杀了你
I'm gonna cut you open and
我要把你大卸八块
I'm gonna rape you, buddy!
我要强♥奸♥你
What? Phil, okay, let's hold on. I'm sorry.
什么 菲尔 等等 对不起
I didn't mean that. I didn't mean the rape thing.
我不是那意思 强♥奸♥是开玩笑的
Help!
救命啊
No. That's not gonna do anything.
不 这样叫 没用的
Help! That's okay.
救命啊 没事的
Phil, you know what, your back thing,
菲尔 你衣服后背有问题
the buckle, I just need to fix it.
这条带子 我给你系好
Thank you so much. Just turn around for a second.
太谢谢你了 转过去一下
Thank you, honey, thank you. Fuck. Okay, Alex.
谢谢你了亲爱的 妈的 好吧 亚历克斯
Think. Think, think, think, think...
动脑子 想想 想想
Wait a minute.
等等
Holy shit, it's the same lock.
天啊 是一样的锁
All right, Alex.
好了亚历克斯
Get ready to open up, in more ways than one.
准备打开吧 不只是门哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等一下
Before you guys kill me,
在你们杀我之前
Phil, would you, uh...
菲尔 你可以...
Would you mind reading from your novel?
读一段你写的小说吗
From my novel? No, I couldn't.
读我的小说吗 不 不行
It's still in a first draft. Wait, Phil,
那才是初稿呢 等等 菲尔
this is perfect, actually.
时机完美
What? Why? Well, now you have an audience.
什么 为什么 你现在有位观众
I think Alex really wants to hear it.
我觉得亚历克斯真的很想听
It's just like a last rites thing.
就像最后的仪式
It'd be a nice way for me to go.
这样我会 走得体面一些
Okay. All right, I'm gonna do it.
好吧 好吧 我要读了
Okay, cool. Okay, okay.
好的 好了 好了
Okay, this is the middle of chapter 18.
好 这是第十八章中间的一段
Oh, I love 18. Okay, great.
我特别喜欢那一章 太棒了
Okay, everyone shut up. Hehe.
好了 都闭嘴 哈哈
"It was a dark and
"那是去年秋天
stormy night last fall.
一个昏暗 乌云密布的夜晚
Phil was always afraid of thunder.
菲尔一直害怕打雷
It reminded him of a vacuum."
这会让他想起吸尘器"
Easy, easy...
慢慢来 慢慢来
"As he cowered in fear
"他像个孩子一样
like a stupid little baby under the couch,."
害怕地躲在沙发底下"
Yes!
太棒了
"He thought that maybe things"
"他在想之后的事情"
"Weren't gonna be that good after that."
"也许不会那么美好"
Peace out, motherfuckers.
再见了 混♥蛋♥们
"Until he saw a paw."
"直到他看到了一只爪子"
Oh, man.
天啊
"He saw Mike."
"他看见了麦克"
Okay, that's it. Dude!
好了 就这些 兄弟
That's all I'm gonna read for now.
我就先读到这里吧
Was that good?
写得好吗
Yes, dude, are you kidding me?
当然了 你在开玩笑吧
Well, you inspired me to do it!
是你鼓励我写的
Honestly, I bet there's not a dry eye in the house.
实话说 我敢打赌 大家都很感动
Uh... You know what, he's gone.
你猜怎么着 他跑了
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表