剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Where are you living?
跟外婆和舅舅们一起住
With my grandmother and my uncles.
感觉还好吗
And is that... feeling okay?
还好
Yeah.
好
Good.
好 你还有家人真是太好了
Good. You're lucky to have family.
你是个尖子生 乔什
You're an excellent student, Josh.
这点我希望不要改变
I'd hate to see that change.
如果需要特殊的帮助
If you need any special help,
就可以来找我 好吗
I'm here for you, okay?
谢谢 安德森老师
Thank you, Ms. Anderson.
课下可以叫我艾莉克丝
You can call me Alexa outside of class.
你愿意的话
If you want.
还有 你最好偶尔让尼基自己做作业
And you, uh, might want to let Nicky do her own homework once in a while.
这对她有好处
It'd be good for her.
说什么了 这么久
What took so long?
你以后要自己写作业了
You got to do your own homework.
- 不 - 她都知道了
- No! - She knows.
乔纳 谢天谢地你在家
Oh, Jonah, thank God you're home.
很抱歉打扰你 但是你看...
I'm so sorry to bother you, but look...
我刚才向前跌了一跤
I just tripped on my front walk.
我去德尔马的聚会要迟到了
I know. I'm late for a meeting in Del Mar,
还跟个傻子似的 把钥匙锁在家里了
and like an idiot, I locked my keys in the house.
我的女仆正在赶来的路上 但我在想
My maid's on her way down, but I was wondering...
能让我借你家浴室整理一下吗 很快的
Could I use your bathroom just to clean up just for a minute?
- 我认识你吗... - 噢
- Do I know... - Oh.
抱歉 我不认识...
I'm sorry. I don't... I don't...
乔纳 没认出我吗
Jonah, do you not recognize me?
我是林恩 林恩·兰伯特
Oh, I'm... I'm Lynne. Lynne Lambert.
住在摩瑞利家隔壁
I live right next to the Morellis.
妮妮 快点
Neeny, hurry!
赶紧 赶紧
Come on. Hurry. Hurry.
你知道为什么我们负责动手
You know why we do all the shit work
老巴和蓝妈妈负责策划吗
and Baz and Smurf do all the planning?
因为她觉得我们蠢
It's 'cause she thinks we're the dumb ones.
现在又多了小乔和他的那些教科书
And now J, and all of his science books and shit,
她会觉得他也是个天才
she's gonna think he's a genius, too.
你还好吗
How you doing up there?
你在用牙咬吗
What, are you using your teeth?
我没听见工具的声音
I don't hear any tools.
- 你怎么了 - 兄...弟
- What's going on with you? - B-b-bro...
你嗑药了吗 你可什么活都没干
What, are you high? You haven't done shit.
我应该是止疼药吃多了
I think I took too many painkillers, man.
有多糟糕 看看
How bad is it? Let's see.
看一下啊
Let's see it.
疼死了
It hurts like a bitch.
你得去南部
You need to go down south.
那蓝妈妈就可以指责我没尽本分了吗
Right, so Smurf can accuse me of not doing my share?
要去墨西哥就去吧
If you need to go to Mexico, you got to go.
她已经怪我中弹
Already blaming me for getting shot,
怪你侦查失败了
you for screwing up the recon.
我可没有侦查失败 好吗
Whoa, I didn't screw up the recon, okay?
那些保安以前都没出现过
Those guards were never there before.
搞搞清楚好吗
Let's just get that straight.
赶紧的 把这事解决了
Come on, man. Let's just get this over with.
去它吧
Nah, screw it.
咱俩一起都要花三天时间
Even with the both of us working on this, this is gonna take three days.
烧了算了
Let's just burn it.
- 这可是金属 - 又不是烧成灰 你傻吗
- It's metal. - Yeah, not reduce it to ash, dumb-ass.
火会烧掉证据
No, fire will wipe it clean.
你带猫粮了吗
You bring the cat food?
蓝妈妈会发飙的
Smurf is gonna shit.
那就别告诉她
Not if we don't tell her.
至少我们现在能看看你保密的能耐了
At least now we'll see how well you can keep a secret.
快 把你的自行车放到后备箱 走吧
Come on, put your bike in the back. Let's go.
快点
Come on.
他真是愈演愈烈了
He's worse than ever.
我刚送你的手♥机♥怎么了 我今天打你电♥话♥来着
Hey, what happened to that phone I just gave you? I tried calling you today.
我当时在沙滩散步 没听到 抱歉
Yeah. I was walking on the beach. I didn't hear it. Sorry.
那就调成震动放口袋里 我打你电♥话♥就要接
Then put it down your pants on vibrate. When I call, you answer.
明白
Got it.
警♥察♥悬赏2.5万元征集线索
They put out a reward now... $25k for information.
他们什么头绪都没有
They don't have anything.
要是有实际证据 他们早就到这来了
If they had anything real, they would have been here by now.
低调点 别犯傻 就会没事的
We lie low, don't get stupid... We're gonna be okay.
可是融掉手表
Yeah, except burning the watches and holding off
推迟下一票可不算特别明智
on other jobs is not gonna play so well.
你有现金能给戴伦和克雷格吗
You have cash you can give to Deran and Craig?
克雷格拿了钱也只会用来吸毒
Craig will only put it up his nose.
我来负责他的房♥租 照顾好戴伦和"教皇"
I'll make sure his rent is paid and take care of Deran and Pope.
那你呢 亲爱的 能应付吗
What about you, baby? How are you set?
暂时还好
I'm okay for a while.
但撑不久
Not too long.
好了 一切按计划进行
Okay. Everything went according to plan.
除了这些伤
Except for these,
为了团队在所不惜 对吧
but, hey, anything for the team, right?
这种伤两三天就好了
You know, those are gonna heal in two or three days.
解决谋杀案就得久一点了
A murder conviction sometimes takes a little longer.
小乔呢
Where's J?
我们把他送到他女朋友家了
Oh, we dropped him at his girlfriend's.
他不回家吃晚饭吗
He won't be home for dinner?
我忘了问了 可能是我不在乎
Oh, you know what, I forgot to ask, but maybe it's because I don't give a shit.
那克雷格呢
And where's Craig?
当我是什么 导航仪吗 我不知道
What am I, a GPS? I don't know.
他可能嗑药到不省人事 因为在他中弹三天后
He's probably snorting himself stupid because three days after he got shot
他亲爱的妈妈让他到毒气熏天的鬼地方
his lovely mother made him go out in the middle of toxic frickin' nowhere
单手拆解一辆汽车
to cut up a car one-handed.
小鬼头跟女朋友在一起的时间不少嘛
I mean, the kid is spending a lot of time at his girlfriend's, isn't he?
你现在的语气和"教皇"一个德性
Okay, now you sound like Pope.
还不是死了个警♥察♥
Well, there's a dead cop now.
我跟小乔聊过了 他没事的
I had a talk with J. He will be fine.
这些是给"教皇"的吗
Are those for Pope?
你不是说你的药物来源断了吗
I thought you said your hookup at the pharmacy dried up.
还记得"教皇"以前的那个心理医生吗
Remember Pope's old shrink,
他想杀掉的那个
the one he tried to stab?
我借了他的一些文件
I borrowed a few of his files
然后拜访了几个他的病人
and paid a visit to one of his patients.
目前只能先这么凑活了
Had to improvise a little bit today.
所以是你偷来的咯
Ah. So you stole them.
你和我做了一些事情 是吗
We did things, baby, you and me, right?
你兄弟们从来不用做的那些事
Things your brothers never had to do.
你记得第一次我拉你入伙的时候吗
When I first took you in, do you remember?
你以前会偷厨房♥里的食物 藏得满屋都是
You used to steal food from the kitchen, and hide it all around the house.
大概过了一年才让你明白我会喂饱你一日三餐
I think it took you about a year to believe I was gonna feed you regularly.
天哪 你的父母就是人♥渣♥
God, your parents were shits.
我不知道你是怎么熬过来的
I don't know how you survived.
你把门都锁上了
You locked both the doors.
对不起
Uh, shit. I'm sorry.
我想打电♥话♥的 但我怕...
I would call, but I-I didn't wanna...
怕吵醒莱娜
you know, and wake up Lena.
你还为昨天的事生我的气吗
You still pissed at me for yesterday?
不 我...
No. I...
我刚才走神了
I just spaced out.
凯瑟
Cath.
那个警♥察♥的葬礼很隆重
That cop's funeral was huge.
你看电视了吗
Did you see it on TV?
看了
Yeah, I did.
他们要逮捕一些人
They're gonna need to arrest someone.
可不一定是我们啊
Yeah, maybe someone, but it ain't gonna be us.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 我们都处理好了
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表