剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
You try working with one arm.
好吧 起码蓝妈妈知道我们没全搞砸
Yeah, well, at least Smurf knows we did something right.
要是我们带你去看医生
If we had taken you to a doctor,
这事现在又这么紧张
ugh, with all the heat on this right now,
警♥察♥早把我们包围了
cops would be all over us.
你知道吗
And you know what?
往好处想的话
Look on the bright side.
我们现在离破产也不远了
At least we can be broke now, too.
我受够了 哥们
I'm sick of it, man.
我认真的
I'm serious.
难事都是我们上 她就负责管钱吗
We do all the hard work, and she controls the cash?
这可不行 哥们 不行
Nah, man. Nah.
要是再这样下去 我就出来单干
I'm pulling my own jobs if this keeps up.
懂了吗 就咱俩
You know? You and me, man.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think about that?
好啊
Yeah.
带我一个
I'm in.
我现在就想看蓝妈妈跪在我面前
You know, I would love to see Smurf on her knees right now,
气得头冒金星的狼狈样子
getting metal sparks in her hair and shit.
"教皇"和老巴 他们算什么玩意儿
And Pope and Baz, where the hell are they?
"教皇"我倒还理解
You know, Pope... fine, I get it.
他估计是想自己弄断了手 看看是什么样
He'd probably cut off his own hand to see what it looks like.
至于老巴 去他妈的
But Baz... Oh, shit.
死活不让老巴干黑活儿
God forbid Baz gets his hands dirty.
不可能 才不会让她心爱的老巴动手
No way. Not her favorite, Baz.
干嘛呢你 干活呢还是怎么着
What are you doing? You working or what?
我要尿尿
I got to piss.
东西呢
Where is it?
我给你的表呢
The watch I gave you.
听见蓝妈妈说的了吧
You heard Smurf.
送给尼基了 你叫我送的
I gave it to Nicky. You told me to.
去要回来
Get it back.
你还藏着什么呢
What else are you hiding?
我什么都没藏
I'm not hiding anything.
我像你这么大的时候就往那儿藏
That was my go-to when I was your age.
背着她藏乱七八糟的玩意儿
Hid all sorts of shit in there from her.
穿好衣服 我送你去上学
Well, get dressed. I'll take you to school.
尼基要送我去 不过谢谢了
Um, Nicky's taking me, but thank you.
你洗澡时候她给蓝妈妈打电♥话♥了
She called Smurf when you were showering.
我跟她说咱们顺路接她
I said we'd pick her up.
不错嘛
Whoa, nice!
那天我闯了一个停车标志
I blew through a stop sign the other day.
- 我妈差点吓得心脏病发 - 是吗
- My mom almost had a seizure. - Yeah?
是啊 我妈扫兴的功力简直无人能敌
Yeah, she's like the queen bitch of the fun police.
连我爹都烦她 虽然他也不怎么有趣
Even my dad is sick of her, and he's about as fun as Ebola.
他刚升了个少校
He just made O-5 lieutenant commander,
然后我就说 "真棒啊 去卡波过圣诞吧"
and I'm like, "Great, cool. Christmas in Cabo."
虽然爸爸也想去
And even he was game,
但我妈毫无疑问又劝他放弃了
but of course she talked him out of it.
你去卡波需要多少钱
How much do you need for Cabo?
不知道啊 两千左右吧
I don't know. Like 2 grand?
那就去偷 去抢银行
So steal it. Rob a bank.
我认真的
I'm serious.
拿点儿现金 自己开车去卡波 你够年龄了
Get some cash, drive yourself down to Cabo. You're old enough.
你就该去卡波
You deserve Cabo.
我爸妈会死跟着我的
My parents would so come after me.
把他们捆了就行了
Not if you tied them up.
趁他们睡觉时候动手
You could do it while they're sleeping.
先捆了你♥爸♥
Do your dad first.
我的天 小乔 你可没说过你舅舅这么疯
Jesus, J. You didn't tell me your uncle was psycho.
手表不错
That's a cool watch.
谢谢 小乔送我的
Thanks. J gave it to me.
是吗 你小子可以啊
Oh, shit. Wow, man.
是 而且我会一直戴着的
Yeah, and I'll never take it off.
拿好了
Catch.
是该换手♥机♥了
Time for an upgrade.
我自己买♥♥得起 蓝妈妈
Can buy my own phone, Smurf.
怎么 送你礼物也不行吗
Why, I can't buy you a gift?
以后我需要你的时候就不用再给凯瑟打电♥话♥了
Can't be calling Cath every time I want you,
无论如何 至少不能让她半路就知道你的行踪
not that she knows where you are half the time anyway.
好吧 谢谢老妈
Well, thank you, Mother.
"教皇"早上把小乔的房♥间翻了个底朝天
Pope tossed J's room this morning.
找什么呢
Looking for what?
他说是小乔自己翻的
He said J did it,
然后开着我的车送小乔去学校了
and he took my truck and he drove J to school.
我估计试图阻止他反而会火上浇油
I thought trying to stop him might make it a little bit worse.
确实
Yeah.
你觉得咱们能让他再上手处理这些药吗
You think we can get him back on those meds again?
上次咱们要他这么干的后果你没忘吧
You remember what happened last time we suggested that?
咱们不是非毁掉不可
Listen... You know we don't have to do this.
不干这票也饿不死
We are not gonna starve to death.
亲爱的 不值得冒这个险
Sweetie, it's not worth the risk.
把表扔进去 巴里
Throw the watches in, Barry.
好吧
Okay.
这小丑人偶是好是坏呀
Is this a good clown or a bad clown?
莱娜
Lena?
看着像是坏人
It looks like a bad clown.
你来这干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
我给莱娜带了礼物
I brought Lena a present.
你都没给我回信
You never answered my letter.
说的哪封信
Which one?
我说 你的信可他妈多了
I mean, there were a hell of a lot...
你知道我说的哪封
You know which one.
我能说什么
What was I supposed to say?
可能你觉得我不是认真的
Maybe you thought I didn't mean it.
你现在就得走 知道吗
You got to go now. Okay?
老巴 他随时可能回来
Baz... He could be here any minute.
我从咱们小时候就一直是认真的
I've meant it since we were kids.
所以我...
Which is why...
你才不是 你只不过是
Yeah, no. You've... you've made this bigger
- 脑补过度了 - 不是
- in your mind. - Nope.
你也喜欢那样
You liked it, too.
我当时很愤怒 我和老巴在打架 我喝多了
I was angry. Baz and I were fighting. I was drunk. I...
我怀孕了
I had a new baby.
没什么大不了 至少对我是这样
It was no big deal. At least, not for me.
你告诉老巴了吗
Have you told Baz?
没 因为不是什么大事
No, because it was no big deal.
也许我应该告诉他
Maybe I should tell him.
告诉爸爸什么
Tell Daddy what?
告诉他我爱他呀 宝贝儿
That I love him, sweetheart.
我希望大家知道我爱他 然后为我们感到开心
And I-I need people to know that and be happy for us.
拜托了
Please.
宝贝儿
Baby?
嗯
Yes?
记得我们的密语吗
Do you remember our secret word?
- 雪花 - 答对了
- Snowflake. - That's right.
记住要做什么了吧
And you remember what to do?
很好 别忘了
Good. Don't forget it.
那么 我们求出了频率
So, there's the frequency.
有人能答出波长吗
Who can tell me the wavelength?
好吧 哪怕有人说一个错误的答案也行
Okay. Uh, could someone at least shout out the wrong answer?
那我们从错误的步骤里还可以总结一些经验
And from the ashes of ignorance we can pluck out a little learning?
来啊 同学们
Come on, guys.
588纳米
It's 588 nanometers.
你的答案是正确的 乔什
That is not the wrong answer, Josh.
下课 实验报告周五之前交 及时上交
Okay. Lab's due Friday. No late labs.
你等一下
Hey. Hang back a sec.
你妈妈的事我听说了
I, um... I heard about your mom.
就是想确认一下 你有没有事
I just wanted to check in, see if you're all right.
- 我挺好的 谢谢 - 真的吗
- Yeah. I'm fine, thanks. - Yeah?
你现在住哪
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表