剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
You know you could've gotten me sent back to prison.
下次尿检之前
Before your next piss test,
你告诉假释官你恢复用药了
you tell your parole officer you're back on your meds.
是什么让你觉得我会继续服药
And what makes you think I'm gonna keep taking 'em?
因为你知道你需要吃药
Because you know you need them.
如果我不吃药 你就不喜欢我吗
You don't like me unless I'm on these pills?
是这样吗
Is that it?
或者我应该把这些药冲走
Or I could just flush 'em.
吃掉或者扔掉
Could take 'em or flush 'em.
好多选择哦
So many choices.
嘿 老弟
Hey, man.
嘿
Hey.
我听说了尼基的事
I heard about Nicky.
是吗 蓝妈妈告诉你的吗
Oh, yeah. Did Smurf tell you?
我以为一切都很顺利
Mm-hmm. I thought things were good.
我也以为 哥们
Me, too, man.
我猜 对她来说不是
Not for her, I guess.
所以她甩了你
So she dumped you?
对
Yeah.
我完全不知道会这样
I had no idea it was coming, man.
对啊 女人心海底针
Yeah, women don't always make sense.
问题是...
Thing is...
尼基告诉我你甩了她
Nicky told me you dumped her.
所以到底是怎么回事 小乔
So which is it, J?
不如我们相互坦白
How 'bout you don't bullshit me, I don't bullshit you?
你明白现在的形势了吗
You figured out what's been going on?
对 够明白了
Yeah, enough.
你觉得你在保护她吗
And you think you're protecting her?
- 你在利用她 对吗 - 对
- You're using her, right? - Yes.
还有她的父亲
And her dad.
我以为你现在已经知道了
I thought you'd know this by now.
所有家族外的人都只是靶子而已 所有人
Everyone outside the family is a mark. Everyone.
我是个靶子吗
Am I a mark?
你反应过激了 没事
Look, you overreacted. It's fine.
你没做什么永久性伤害
You didn't do any permanent damage.
但这件事做定了 好吗
But this thing is happening, okay?
无论你参与不参与 我们都要做这件事
With or without you, this is happening.
放过尼基和她家人
Just leave Nicky and her family alone.
你在提要求吗 你认为你说的能作数吗
Are you making demands now? You think that's how this works?
你很幸运 你我现在只是在聊天
You're lucky you and I are just talking right now.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
家人第一位 其他一切第二位
Family comes first. Everything else is second.
你听懂了吗
You understand me?
我需要知道你不会做蠢事
I need to know you're not gonna do anything stupid.
你会做蠢事吗 小乔
Are you gonna do anything stupid, J?
不会
No.
我想相信你 我非常非常想
I wanna believe you. I really, really do.
家里见
I'll see you back at the house.
我告诉了"教皇"关于药的事
I told Pope about the medications.
我别无选择 但别担心
I had no choice. And don't worry.
我没告诉他你知道
I didn't tell him you knew anything.
他在哪里
Where is he?
应该在他的酒店房♥间里
In his hotel room, I hope.
我们有其他麻烦了
We may have another problem.
尼基的爸爸吗
Nicky's dad?
不 那事按我计划发展
No, that went just like we wanted it to.
小乔
J.
还好吗
Hey. Is everything okay?
没有听到你的消息 我很担心
I was worried when I didn't hear from you.
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just, um...
怎么了 出什么事了
Hey, what's... what is it? What's wrong?
我能进来一会儿吗
Can I come in for a little while?
可以 当然 进来吧
Yeah. Yeah, of course. Come on.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表