剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
买♥♥了黎娜喜欢的这些奇怪的咸饼干 她在哪里
Got these weird crackers Lena likes. Where is she?
在街上玩手球游戏
Playing four square down the street.
安吉拉看着她呢
Angela's watching her.
见鬼 不
Oh, shit, no.
不 我不行 我有好多事要做
No, I can't. I can't. I got too much shit to do.
就五分钟
Five minutes.
- 不不不 - 六分钟
- No, no, no. - Six.
- 凯瑟... - 也许十五分钟
- Cath... - Maybe 15.
求你了
Please.
我不行
No, I can't.
你不记得怎么造人了吗
You forget how to make a baby?
等工作结束 好吗
After the job, okay?
这单活儿结束之前我们都不能做♥爱♥了吗
We're not gonna have sex till after the job?
听我说
Look, look, look, look. Listen to me.
等把钱洗清 我们买♥♥了新房♥子...
When the money's clean and we got a new house...
我绝对会让你怀孕的 我保证
I'll get you so pregnant. I promise.
她说什么了
What'd she say?
谁
Who?
明知故问
You know who.
她不想让你再和我生孩子了吗
She doesn't want you to have another baby with me?
两天前 是你求我的
Two days ago, you were begging me.
别这样 蓝妈妈什么都没说 好吗
Smurf didn't say anything. Come on.
我搞定出纳 你搞定保安
I'll take the teller. You take the guard.
只有一个人 还是快退休的
There's only one. He's about to collect social security.
现在可是大白天
It's the middle of the day.
那就对了
That's the point.
他们吃午饭的时候关门
They close down for lunch.
他们再开门我们就进去 里面只有两个人
We go in as soon as they re-open. It'll just be the two employees.
你抢过银行吗
Have you ever hit a bank?
不可能带枪就冲进去
You can't just go in with guns.
- 有多少监控 - 四个
- How many cameras? - Four.
门口一个 柜员后面一个 还有两个在大厅
One on the door, one behind the teller, and two in the main room.
我们戴滑雪面罩进去
We're gonna wear ski masks.
进去之后
When we get in...
打昏其他人
...black out the rest.
可我们已经被监控拍下来了
Except we're already on camera.
停车场有一个... 二个摄像头
There's one... two right here in the parking lot.
警♥察♥首先就会查看录像带 所以不行
First thing the cops will do is pull the tapes. No.
我会给咱们找到活儿的 但不是这样的活儿
I'll find us a job. This isn't it.
是嘛
Yeah?
很难让人去相信
See, it's hard to believe a guy
一个彻头彻尾的大骗子
when he's lied about everything else.
比如说 凯瑟琳不是你老婆
Catherine's not your wife, for example.
你觉得我发现不了
You thought I wouldn't find out?
或许你是觉得我会永远蹲大牢
Maybe you just thought I'd never get out,
才会承诺那些你做不到的事情
so you promised me shit you couldn't deliver.
要是你兄弟知道你过去三年
What do you think your brother will say
一直对着他女人的照片打飞机 你觉得他会怎么想
about you jacking off to his girl the past three years?
随你便吧
You do what you want.
我不会因为你或任何人再进监狱的
I ain't going back to prison for you or anybody.
你好
Hey.
你不知道应该节约用水吗
Don't you know we're in the middle of a drought?
是嘛 不要跟水利部举报我
Yeah, don't tell the DWP.
比赛如何
How was the game?
糟透了 孩子们既击不中 也接不住球
Terrible. The kids can't hit. They can't catch.
跟春晚一样无聊
It was like watching paint dry.
是嘛 你应该来看黎娜跳舞
Yeah, you should see Lena dance.
不管怎样 谢谢
Anyway, thank you.
好吗
All right?
我得走了
I gotta go.
- 好 - 莉迪亚会在码头接我
- Okay. - Lydia's picking me up at the pier.
- 没问题 - 谢谢你
- Sure, man. - I appreciate it.
- 拿着这个 - 这是什么
- Take this. - What's that?
我和我的财务顾问谈过了
Uh, I talked to my finance guy.
你给的建议很有用
Turns out the tip you gave is gonna pay off.
这是一点感谢费
It's a little... little thank you note.
我们不是在做假设吗
We were talking hypotheticals.
假设 这是五千块
Hypothetically, there's 5 grand in there.
国税局不会发现这五千块的 对吗
IRS doesn't come sniffin' around for 5 grand, right?
- 我 我不能拿 - 你已经拿了
- I-I can't take this. - You already did.
老巴
Baz.
你一定是瑞秋吧
You must be Rachel.
我是艾赛亚 一路顺利吗
Isaiah. How was your flight?
棒极了 睡了一路
It was perfect. I slept all the way.
能见到你真是太高兴了
Well, it's good to meet you finally.
我也是
And you.
这就是她了 她很漂亮
And there she is. She's a beauty.
- 是的 - 你还有购买♥♥意向对吧
- Oh, yeah. - You're still serious about your purchase?
你说呢
You bet I am.
不然我也不会从奥斯汀飞过来了
I wouldn't have flown in from Austin if I wasn't.
那我们去签合同吧
Well, why don't we go start on the paperwork?
好的 好的
Sure. Sure.
艾莉克丝
Alexa?
艾莉克丝
Alexa?
你还好吗
You okay?
不好 我刚刚在想
No, I just thought...
我掉了点东西
I dropped... something.
我很好 乔什
I'm fine, Josh.
天呐 好了 好了
Oh, God. Okay. Okay. Okay, come on.
没事 我们去厕所吧
Come on, let's go to the bathroom.
来吧
Come on.
- 对不起 - 来吧
- I'm sorry. - Come on.
来 起来 没事的
Now, now, come on. You're okay.
- 我对不起 - 没事 不 没事
- I'm sorry. - You're okay. No, it's fine.
来吧
Come on.
好的
Oh. Okay.
好 你吃了多少药 艾莉克丝
Okay. Uh, how much did you take, Alexa?
一点点 我发誓只有一点点
Just a little. I swear it was just a little.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我得带你去医院
Okay, we're gonna have to get you to a hospital.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no. No.
不 他们会辞掉我
No, they'll take... my job.
- 好 - 他们会拿走我的一切
- Okay. - They'll take... my whole...
不 不 不能睡 不不不 不能睡
No, no. Come on, wake up. Keep... No, no, stay awake.
不要 清醒一点
No, stay with me.
艾莉克丝 艾莉克丝 不要...
Alexa, Alexa, stay with...
好吧
Okay.
我没事
I'm fine.
慢点
Careful.
你没事吗
You okay?
- 对不起 - 没事
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
没事
It's all right.
这些是你的孩子吗
These your kids?
孙子
Grandchildren.
他们住在附近吗
They live nearby?
在东海岸
Mm, East Coast.
我老婆和我离婚后
When my wife and I got divorced,
她说服凯特琳搬到了康涅狄格州
she convinced Caitlyn to move to Connecticut.
我可以在圣诞节见到他们
I get 'em at Christmas.
所以 你是怎样变成一个收藏家的
So... how did you become a collector?
我母亲喜欢车 我想是从她那儿遗传来的
My mother loved cars. I think I got it from her.
合同基本可以了
Paperwork's almost done.
然后就没什么事了
Now there's no rush.
你可以坐着她出去兜风 然后在里面睡一觉
You take her for a long, long spin and sleep on it.
我会的 我等不及了
And I will. I can't wait.
这张照片很棒啊 谁帮你照的
That's a great picture of you. Who took it?
那不是我
That's not me.
看起来像你
Looks like you.
没事的
It's okay.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表