剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你错过了伯利兹
You missed Belize.
那是什么
What?
两年前 戴伦飞到伯利兹待了五个星期
Two years ago, Deran took off to Belize for five weeks.
杳无音信
He just disappeared.
蓝妈妈差点疯了
Smurf nearly lost it.
现在每次他生气都会故伎重演
Now when he gets mad, he does this shit.
这次又让她想起了他的这套把戏
This reminds her he can always do it again.
今天晚饭有客人来
We're having dinner guests tonight.
为什么
Why?
因为我宁可
Because I'd rather have
跟尼基父母一起吃饭 也不愿把警♥察♥招来
Nicky's parents eat with us than call the cops on us.
你从没见过跟我约会过的那些女生
You never even met the girls I date,
也不关心她们的父母
never mind their parents.
- 你约过的那些女生 - 对
- The girls you date? - Yeah.
你想让我见她们
Do you want me to meet them?
跟亲家好好相处吧 可怜虫们
Enjoy the in-laws, suckers.
我走了
I'm out!
你别想走
Don't even think about it.
你给我留在这
I need you here.
把凯瑟和黎娜也叫来
And Cath and Lena.
那我得看看凯瑟有没有安排
Well, I got to check if Cath has plans.
凯瑟是有安排啊 六点半吃晚饭
Cath does have plans... dinner at 6:30.
我去把戴伦找回来吧
I can go get Deran and bring him back home.
谢谢啦 宝贝
Thanks, baby.
但是请他来的时候温柔点 好吗
But come at him gently, okay?
你知道你弟弟的脾气
You know your brother.
我和你一起去
Yeah, I'll go with you.
不了 谢谢 我搞得定
No, thanks. I got it.
我去给你拿他家的钥匙
Let me go get you his keys.
他在斯特兰德街上有个新公♥寓♥
He has a new apartment on The Strand.
你明白的吧 这只是她不想
You realize this is just about
让你在今晚晚餐上出现的借口罢了 对吗
her not wanting you at dinner tonight, right?
嘿 我们算和好了吗
Hey, are we cool?
是啊 和好了
Yeah. Yeah, we're cool.
嘿 你好啊
Hey. What up?
- 嗨 兄弟 - 嘿
- What's up, buddy? - Hey.
- 嗨 - 嗨 戴夫
- Hey, man. - What's up, Dave?
嘿 戴夫
Hey, Dave.
戴夫 戴伦
Dave, Deran.
你好
Hey, man.
你哪儿的人啊 没在附近见过你
Where you from? I haven't seen you around.
我是奥兰治人
Oh, the OC.
戴夫在马里纳搞渔船租赁的
Dave runs a fishing charter in the marina.
是我叔叔的公♥司♥
My uncle owns it.
我只是帮他打理打理
I just run it for him.
宰游客有意思吗
Is that fun, ripping off tourists?
什么
What?
没什么... 强拉他们出海
I don't know... hauling them out
抓几条鲣鱼
to catch a couple Bonitos
而他们想要的是金枪鱼和比目鱼
when they're hoping for Bluefin or Halibut.
我们捕金枪鱼 箭鱼 黄鳍金枪...
We catch Bluefin, Skipjack, Yellowfin...
哦是吗 别扯淡了
Oh, yeah? No shit.
怎么 全球变暖 你是每年捕一次还是两次
What, once, twice a year when there's an El Niño?
我开玩笑的 老兄
I'm kidding, man.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
- 戴夫 你饿了吗 - 恩
- Dave, you hungry? - Yeah.
肯定会超尴尬
It's gonna be so embarrassing.
他会一遍遍地说巴格达的事
He's gonna go on and on about Baghdad...
并不是说他去巴格达玩过
not that he did a tour in Baghdad.
我们会尽力呈现完美晚餐
It's gonna be perfect because we're gonna make it that way.
细节决定成败 宝贝
It's all in the details, baby.
就像你在这过夜
Like when you used to sleep over,
你总是睡在客房♥一样
you always slept in the guest room.
什么
What?
是的 当然了
Yes, of course.
你看... 这些扣子
And see... these buttons?
不可以
Mnh-mnh.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey, man. - Hey, man.
嗨
Hi.
凯瑟和黎娜呢
Where's Cath and Lena?
黎娜因为凯瑟上周得的流感也病倒了
Oh, Lena came down with the flu that Cath had last week.
我们彼此清楚这是假话
Now, you and I both know that's a lie.
确实
We do.
感觉怎样
How you feeling?
糟透了
Like shit.
你知道抢劫我的那个混♥蛋♥
Do you know the asshole who robbed me
跨过我身上拿走了我的珠宝和现金吗
stepped right over me to take my jewelry and cash?
老天
Jesus.
我知道是谁
I know who it was.
他买♥♥了很多货 装成我的朋友
He buys a lot of product, acts like he's my friend.
黛比看见他在附近晃悠
Debbie saw him hanging around.
他叫赛吉
His name is Sage.
你被一个叫赛吉[圣人]的家伙给抢了
You were robbed by a guy named Sage?
我想让你打得他终身残疾
I want you to make sure he never walks again.
所以 我就在那
So, there I am,
看着运货板上用塑料薄膜包着的百元大钞
watching pallets of shrink-wrapped Ben Franklins
被抬起来然后装进了运输机
being lifted up and loaded into the C-130s,
而我负责监管
and I'm the oversight.
人们都在议论
And people are talking, okay?
议论巴格达成为了无底洞
There's talk about the black hole that Baghdad's become.
装满现金的行李袋
The duffel bags filled with cash,
伪造的政♥府♥工资单
the bogus government payrolls,
而且他们仍然在往外运钱
and they're still shipping it out.
明白吗 是我♥干♥的
Right? And I'm the guy, right?
正是我
I'm the guy that physically
让纳税人的数亿美元
is signing off on hundreds of millions of dollars
凭空
of taxpayers' money
消失在那个无底洞里
disappearing into that black hole without a trace.
太疯狂了 保罗
That is crazy, Paul.
我记得运输的那些货物 真的记得
I mean, I remember those shipments. I really do.
但不得不说 能听你亲口说 真是惊人
But I got to tell you... it's amazing to hear it firsthand.
相信我 我永远会记得这件事
Believe me, it is something I will never forget.
你知道吗 我曾经想当个海军
You know, I wanted to be in the Navy.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Is that right? - Yeah.
是吗
Really?
是啊 在我和你一样大的时候
Yeah, when I was your age, yeah.
巴里总是很渴望一些磨炼
Barry always craved a little discipline.
- 没错 - 是啊
- It's true. - Mm-hmm.
还有更高的目标
And a higher purpose, you know,
使命感... 之类的 真的
sense of service... all of it, really.
那些日子我还记忆犹新
I still have some of those days.
当然了 其它日子也都记得
And then, of course, there's all the other days.
那些是什么日子
What days are those?
哦老天 我是说那些...
Oh, gosh. I mean, the...
亲爱的
Hon.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我刚刚胡说的
I am just blabbing on over here.
- 抱歉 - 没事
- I'm sorry. - No.
没关系 我们都听入迷了
Not at all. It's fascinating.
有甜点吗
Is there dessert?
杰克 拜托 礼貌一点
Jack, come on. Watch your manners.
- 没关系 - 苹果派怎么样
- Oh, it's all right. - How does apple pie sound?
- 好的 谢谢 - 谢谢 真的吗
- Yes, please. - Thanks. Are you kidding?
- 好的 - 要帮忙吗
- Okay. - Would you like some help?
不了谢谢 我可以的
No, thanks. I got it.
尼基 亲爱的 来帮我一把
Nicky, give me a hand, my dear.
好
Yeah.
很高兴认识你们
It was nice to meet you.
今天进门的时候我就在打量这辆好车
I was admiring this little gem when we came in tonight.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表