剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
You're talking about a military base.
你也这样吗
You, too, huh?
目标越大 风险越大
The bigger the score, the bigger the risk.
按我说的做就不会有问题的
But not if we do it my way.
你要成我的跟班了
Whoo! I'm making you my bitch.
是啊 老巴把我们都变成他的跟班了
Yeah, Baz is making us both his bitches.
如果他的方法有用 起码我们会大赚一笔
Well, if his idea works, at least we'll be rolling in it.
我们可以抢诺克斯堡
You know, we could rob Fort Knox,
蓝妈妈还是会给我们零用钱的
and Smurf would still have us on allowance.
这太扯了
This is bullshit.
我本来今晚可以参加一个派对疯玩的
I could be at a killer party right now.
是啊 只要老巴不让我们做所有的活
Yeah, and robbing a house would be rad
抢劫民宅很快的
if Baz doesn't make us do all the work.
有事吗
What's up?
在等蓝妈妈
Just waiting for Smurf.
你要去教堂吗
What, are you going to church?
不是 我要去和尼基家里人吃饭
No. I'm going to dinner with Nicky's family.
如果她爸爸付钱 一定要点龙虾
Well, if her dad's paying, get the lobster.
你们俩不是应该开始干活了吗
Shouldn't you boys be getting a move on?
是啊 等这把玩完
Yeah, after this game.
小乔 你能在车里等我吗
J, can you wait for me in the car, please?
我要们你现在就去 专注点
I want you to go now and focus.
如果你觉得我们难以胜任这份工作
Look, if you don't think we're capable
你可以找别人来做
of doing this job, you can go find someone else to do it.
亲爱的 我永远不会强迫你做
Baby, I would never ask you to do anything
- 任何你不想做的事 - 那就好
- you feel uncomfortable with. - Good.
那就告诉老巴
Then tell Baz we're taking
我们要请一晚上假
the night off from his bullshit.
该你了
Go.
你确定要这么做吗
You really feel that way?
戴伦你呢
Deran?
哥们 告诉她
Tell her, man.
怂
Pussy!
我想"教皇"会很乐意顶替你的
I think Pope will be happy to fill in for you.
而且我分钱的时候
And I'll remember who pulled their weight
会记得谁卖♥♥命干活了
when I divvy up the take.
凯瑟
Cath?
凯瑟
Cath.
嘿
Hey.
我们等了你 但黎娜累了
We waited for you, but Lena was tired.
我在蓝妈妈那里耽搁了一会儿
Yeah, I got held up at Smurf's.
我打电♥话♥问了
I called.
戴伦说你几个小时前就走了
Deran said you left hours ago.
你以为我想这样吗
You think I like this?
像个爱发牢骚的婆娘一样 四处打听你的行踪
The nagging wife, always asking where you've been.
我看你越来越像了
Well, you're getting good at it.
你知道吗 来酒吧搭讪我的男人络绎不绝
You know, guys come into the bar and hit on me all the time.
我没有劈腿好吗 凯瑟
I'm not cheating on you, Cath. Okay?
我以前觉得他们很烦
Used to be a pain in the ass,
想办法在收得到小费的前提下婉拒他们
trying to let them down gently without losing tips.
现在我很期待他们来
Now I look forward to it,
那些希望和我聊天的人
someone wanting to talk to me.
我在我爸那儿
I was at my dad's.
他住在维斯塔那边的一个拖车上
He lives in a trailer over in Vista.
我以为他要把牢底坐穿
I thought he was in for life.
看来国家觉得二十六年就够了
I guess the state thought 26 years was enough.
他对你做了那样的事之后
You're talking to him?
你还和他联♥系♥
After everything he did to you...
如果你的父母现在还活着
You telling me you wouldn't talk to your parents
你会不和他们联♥系♥吗
if they were still alive?
蓝妈妈知道吗
Does Smurf know?
不 不 蓝妈妈不知道
No. No, Smurf does not know.
反正也无所谓了 他走了
Doesn't matter anyway. He's gone.
去哪里了
Where?
谁知道呢 反正不在了
Who knows? But he's gone.
那你为什么还去
Then why'd you go there?
去喂猫
Feed his cat.
你 你去喂他的猫了
You... You went to feed his cat?
是的
I did. Yes.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Salud. - Salud.
我真没想到弗雷斯♥诺♥的货这么正
I had no idea the shit in Fresno was this good.
你该经常邀你堂哥们来
You should have your cousins come down more often.
要再来吸一轮吗
You ready for another line?
我哪儿都不用去了
I don't have to be anywhere.
你知道吗 如果你告诉我
You know, if you'd told me
你打烊之后都这么玩儿
this is what you do after you close...
我肯定每晚都来
I would've been here every night.
这里归思科提管
Scottie manages the place.
接下来换你让我爽到尖叫了
Now I want you to make me scream.
来吧
All right.
过来
Now come here.
不敢相信蓝妈妈让我做这种破事儿
Can't believe Smurf has me doing this shit.
不是蓝妈妈 是老巴
It's not Smurf. It's Baz.
我青春期之后就没入室抢劫过了
I haven't hit a house since, like, puberty.
天呐 你不是抱怨活儿太难
Jeez, man, you were bitching about the job being too hard.
就是抱怨活儿太简单
Now you're bitching about it being too easy.
- 那你还来干嘛 - 你是想单干吗
- Why you even here? - Do you wanna do it alone?
- 想吗 - 放松 哥们 不想
- Do you? - Relax, man. No.
就在监狱待了一晚上 心情就这么差
One night in jail and you're in a shitty mood.
要是今晚出了什么事...
Something happens tonight...
我就杀出一条血路 你懂我的意思吗
I'm coming out firing. Do you understand me?
想让我再回监狱 除非他们杀了我
They're gonna have to kill me 'cause I'm not going back inside.
天呐 你在里面怎么了
Jesus, man, what happened to you in there?
中奖了 磁铁的
Bingo. Magnet.
好了 电视
All right, TV.
要不这样
What do you say
我们吸点粉 然后再来一炮
we do some more blow and go again?
很诱人
Tempting.
不过我得走了
But I gotta go.
我不想看这些
I don't wanna see this.
看什么
See what?
看什么
See what?
我被抢劫的那天赛吉在波特兰
Sage was in Portland the day I got robbed.
他把机票什么的都给我看了
Showed me a plane ticket and everything.
难免会出错的
It's an easy mistake.
你别太内疚了 我们会找到那个人的
You don't have to feel bad. We'll find the right guy.
我的项链在你手上
You had my necklace...
你说是从他那里拿的
the one you said you got from him.
你留我在那等死 克雷格
You left me to die, Craig.
我现在要以牙还牙
Now I'm gonna do the same.
把这混♥蛋♥绑起来
Tie this piece of shit.
- 好了吗 - 搞定 搞定
- Got it? - I got it, got it.
来
Come on.
来 把他抬起来
Come on. Let's get him up.
我从卧室拿了这些珠宝 都是便宜货
I got the jewelry from the bedroom, but it's crap.
还不够付油钱
It won't even cover the cost of gas.
管他的呢 我拿到公文包了
Yeah, who gives a shit? I got the briefcase.
里面是什么
What's in it?
不知道 一些文件吧
I don't know. Papers and stuff.
文件 老巴让我们闯进来就为了文件吗
Papers? Baz has us breaking in for papers?
是的
Yeah.
告诉我♥干♥嘛要在这里
You wanna tell me why I'm wasting my time
为了个二手电视和狗屁首饰浪费时间
for a used television and crap jewelry?
我也不知道 我就是按吩咐做事
Look, I don't know, man. I'm just doing what I'm told.
好了 咱们走吧
All right, let's get out of here.
撤 撤
Come on, come on.
那就 嗯 两个草莓味的
Okay, so, uh, two strawberries,
一个曲奇奶油的 尼基 你是吃薄荷味的吧
a cookies and cream. Nicky, I know you want mint chip.
小乔呢
J?
- 巧克力的 谢谢 - 再来个巧克力的
- Chocolate, please. - And chocolate.
这太逊了
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表