剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- 哇哇 - 哇哦 风云人物来了
- Mama. - Aww, man of the hour.
- 嘿 哇哦 - 耶
- Hey! Wow! - Yeah.
- 好小子 - 龙舌兰酒 敬小乔一杯
- Big guy. - Tequila shots, in J's honor.
我的好小子 恭喜你 宝贝
Oh, my man. Congratulations, baby.
明天你和我们一起行动吗
You coming back in with us tomorrow?
不 小乔干完了 他得到了属于他的那部分钱
Nope, J's done. He earned his cut.
是的
Yeah, he has.
干杯
Cheers.
小乔 给你
Here you go, J.
- 好样的 - 真棒
- Good job. - Damn good.
是的
Yeah.
我听说睡觉对人有好处
I heard somewhere sleep's good for you.
你说呢
Oh, you should talk.
等干完这一票儿了我再睡
I'll sleep when the job is done.
你满脑袋想的都是工作吗
That's what's on your mind, the job?
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 我就是...
Yeah. Yeah, I just didn't...
有点没睡好
didn't sleep well.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 我只是...
Yeah, I'm just...
我想我的父母了
I'm thinking about my parents.
他们怎么了
What about 'em?
如果他们没离婚
Just, how on Sunday nights,
每到周日的晚上
if they weren't broke,
我们都会去卢比汉堡店
we'd get burgers from Ruby's
然后再去码头看那里的人们钓鱼
and go to the pier and watch people fish.
可能会偷走游客的钱包当毒资
Probably lifting wallets off of tourists so they could go score.
我是说...
I mean...
也许吧
Probably.
但是...
But...
尽管蓝妈妈说他们只是吸毒
I know Smurf says they were just junkies,
但我还记得很多其他的事情
but I remember other things, too.
我只记得他们最牵挂的不是你
What I remember is you not being their priority.
总把你留给陌生人看管 一走就是好几天
Leaving you with strangers, not coming back for days,
卖♥♥掉你的衣服和玩具
selling your clothes, selling your toys.
我记得是这些
That's what I remember.
你还在喂你♥爸♥养的猫吗
Are you still feeding your dad's cat?
因为我好久没听你提起他了
Cause I've never heard a lot of good about him.
我只是...
I just...
我不想看着你这样折磨自己 如此而已
I don't like seeing you torture yourself like this, that's all.
有时候我感到很愧疚
Sometimes I just... I feel guilty.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那天晚上的大火
The night of the fire.
我有幸活下来了 可是他们没有
I got lucky. They didn't.
如果那天你没给我打电♥话♥让我偷跑出来
If you hadn't called and asked me to sneak out
跟你在沙滩见面...
and meet you on the beach...
现在还在想这些有什么用呢 没用
But what good does dredging it all up do? Nothing.
无通话记录
- 你睡觉了吗 - 没睡
- Did you sleep? - No.
谢尔提是谁
Who was Hilty?
我被一个警卫侵犯了
I lost it on a guard.
从那之后 他们都来折磨我
Right after that, they were on me.
谢尔提 他是最恶毒的
Hilty, the worst.
他把我单独禁闭
Put me in solitary,
还把我脱♥光♥了绑在椅子上 点着灯
chained me naked to a chair, kept the lights on,
放着震天的音乐 不让我睡觉
music blasting, no sleep.
然后他又把我
And then he'd take me
带回牢房♥
back on to the block,
将我涂上脏东西 四处示众
parade me around, covered in shit...
就在我以为一切都结束的时候
...and just when I'd think it was over,
他又把我带回了禁闭室
he put me back in there.
你确定保罗可靠吗
Are you sure Paul is solid?
因为一旦我们进入基地
Because once we're on the base,
如果出了什么问题 保释就不容易了
if something goes wrong, we can't just bail,
我可不想再回监狱了
and I'm not going back inside.
- 嘿 哥们儿 - 我可不想再回去了
- Hey, man. - I'm not going back in there.
- 我知道了 搞得定 - 知道吗
- I know, Pope, I got this. - Okay?
你之前就是这么说的
You said that before.
"教皇"
Pope.
我保证
I promise.
早上好 亲爱的 你还好吗
Morning, sweetheart. Are you okay?
他看起来不太好
He doesn't look okay.
哥们儿 这叫做风险共担
It's called having skin in the game, man.
来吧 我们一起玩儿彩弹射击去
Come on, we're just going paint balling.
你确定不一起来吗
You sure you don't want to come?
来 我给你做些早餐
Come on, let me make you some breakfast.
怎么了
What's up?
嘿
Hey, uh...
我能跟你说两句话吗
can I speak to you for a second?
说什么
About what?
怎么了
What?
我需要帮忙
I need help.
帮什么忙
With what?
要是我发现了...
If I found something out...
基地那边还有什么事儿瞒着我们吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa, did something happen on the base you're not telling us about?
不 不 跟那个没关系
No, no, it's not that.
那是什么啊 我还忙着呢
Then what, man? I'm busy here.
什么事儿
What?
到底什么事儿
What?
你是我爸爸吗
Are you my dad?
我知道你跟我妈曾经...
I know that you and my mom were...
我是又怎么样呢
What if I am?
现在知道这些已经不重要了 不是吗
It's too late to matter, isn't it?
是的 但是...
Yeah, but...
但是什么 你难不成让我去当你球队的教练吗
But what? You want me to coach your Little League team?
让我教你怎么打领带吗
You want me to teach you to tie a tie?
不行 我自己还有一堆烂摊子
Unh-unh, I got shit of my own,
你也算是一个成年人了
and you're practically a grown man, right?
是吧 你昨天已经证明你自己了
Right? You proved it yesterday.
你能照顾好自己 这才是最重要的
You can handle yourself. That's what matters.
不是去找到底是哪个令人发指的混♥蛋♥
Not who, out of an impressively large group of dipshits,
把你妈妈的肚子搞大了
knocked up your mom.
你听懂了吗
Are we good here?
听懂了
We're good.
好了 拿着这个
All right, get that.
你还好吗 哥们
You okay, man?
还好 就是...
Yeah, just...
我半夜醒来
I woke up in the middle of the night.
看见蓝妈妈在游泳池边一根接着一根地抽着烟
Smurf is chain-smoking by the pool.
"教皇"还在车♥库♥忙他自己的事
Pope is, you know, being Pope in the garage,
没有人讲话
just, no one's talking.
谁都不说话
No one's saying anything. It just...
我也不知道怎么回事 就是一直感到很不安
I don't know, man. It's just that shit is disturbing.
你应该多喝点龙舌兰的 哥们
You should have drank more tequila, man.
我直接睡过去了
I passed right out.
不知道为什么 我总感觉有点奇怪
I don't know, man. Something feels weird,
就像是
like there's...
心里有颗大石头
there's just something in the air.
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
我的意思是 这可是一票大活
It's just, this is a big job.
我们冒的风险很大
We're taking a lot of risks.
你知道吗
You know?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 计划非常可靠
Hey. The plan's solid.
是啊 老巴是这么说的
Yeah, that's what Baz says.
我们又不是深入警戒区内
I mean, it's not like we're miles in a secure perimeter
被海军陆战队包围 还没有可以逃跑的车辆
without an escape vehicle surrounded by Marines.
是吧
Right?
是的
Right.
要真是那样就完了
Cause that'd be crazy.
我不想在电♥话♥里告诉你
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表