剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
听起来他的责任很重
It still sounds like he's got a lot of responsibility.
他似乎是这么想的
He likes to think so.
就好像他的公文包里有核武器密♥码♥似的
He acts like he has the nuclear codes in his briefcase.
- 真的吗 - 是
- Really? - Yeah.
有一天 因为我把他的公文包从餐桌上拿下来
The other day, he freaked when I moved his briefcase
他就特生气
off the dining room table.
不知里面是不是秘密文件什么的
All his classified documents and shit?
对 反正就是那种很重要的东西
Right. Whatever makes you feel important.
我挺喜欢他的
Well, I liked him.
我只希望他能放松点
I just wish he'd chill out a little.
所以 照片上的那个男人
So, that guy in the photo.
你不必告诉我他的名字
And you don't have to tell me his name.
他是个老师吗
Was he a teacher?
很斯文的那种
The quiet type?
不 老师吗
No! A teacher?
对
Yeah.
我觉得他不是你所想的那种人
I don't think it's the person you're thinking of, okay?
为什么不是
Why not?
因为那男的很诡异
'Cause the dude creeped me out.
我觉得他脑子有问题
There was something really off about him.
- 真的吗 - 对
- Yeah. - Really?
对
Yeah.
也许那不是他
Well, maybe it wasn't him.
也许
Yeah.
但看起来很像他
But it looked like him.
但看起来很像他
It looked like him.
是老师
A teacher? No.
他有个震动器
He had a hustler vibe.
他还有个飞机库
He had an airplane hangar.
飞机库
Airplane hangar.
对
Yeah.
你疯了
You're insane.
- 天呐 - 飞机库
- Man. - Airplane hangar.
对 他有个飞机库
Yes. He had an airplane hangar...
在圣塔克拉利塔 那里面都是古典车
and it was filled with classic cars in Santa Clarita,
天知道他哪来的那些玩意
and God knows where he got those.
因为他几年前有一天突然联♥系♥了我 才知道的
I only know 'cause he contacted me out of the blue
想要买♥♥一张照片
a couple years ago and wanted to buy a print.
但他也想要底片
But he, like, wanted the negatives, too,
他换过名字
and he had changed his name.
他表现得紧张兮兮的
He was acting all paranoid about it.
我不知道
I don't know.
他大概真的不是我要找的人
I guess he really wasn't the guy.
嗨 你怎么在这
Hi. What are you doing here?
停 停 停
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我们不能 我们不能这么做
We can't... We can't do this.
好吧
Okay.
我们班上见
I'll see you in class.
这艘船不错
Nice boat.
今晚不能租船
Charters are closed for the night.
为什么
Why?
波浪起伏太大吗
The water too choppy?
对 船真漂亮
Yeah, she's a beauty.
这就对了
Yeah.
我都忘记这里有多美了
I forgot how beautiful it is out here.
- 起来 - 不 不
- Yeah. Get up. - No, no. No!
把手给我
Give me your hands.
听着 兄弟 无论你想要什么 我什么都没做
Listen, man. Whatever you want, I didn't do it.
我发誓我什么都没做
I swear to God I didn't...
不
No!
等等
Wait, man!
你打算把我留在这
You're just gonna leave me out here?!
你可以游过去
You'll make it in.
这离岸边有一英里远
It's over a mile!
没准是两英里
Maybe two.
我该怎么办
What'd I do, man?
什么
What?
我不知道
I don't even know.
嗨 小鬼
Hi there, kiddo.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothin'.
只是
Just, um...
谢谢你帮我
Thank you for having my back.
很多人说他们会帮我 但最后却不见踪影
A lot of people say they do and then bail.
吸毒过量真是太可怕了
Overdosing scared the hell out of me, you know?
所以 你把我的东西拿回来了 我很感谢你
So, you getting my stuff back... it means a lot.
我想给你点东西
I want to give you something.
不用
It's okay.
真的不用
Really.
药片还是粉
Pills or powder?
既然对你这么重要
Well, if it's important to you...
粉吧
Powder.
你可以看着
You can watch.
我相信你
I trust you.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你派你的恶棍兄弟去跟踪戴夫
You sent one of your thug brothers after Dave?!
他差点死了
He nearly died.
出什么事了
What happened?
你打算一直这样做吗
Is this how it's gonna work?
每次我遇到个男人
Every time I meet a guy,
你都打算派人去弄得他半死
you send someone to almost kill him?
太变♥态♥了 蓝妈妈在要挟你
Oh, it's sick, Smurf's hold over you.
你是知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
这和蓝妈妈没关系
Look, this has nothing to do with Smurf.
瞎说
Bullshit.
这和她很有关系
It has everything to do with her.
蓝妈妈怎么会要一个不想上她的儿子
What would Smurf do with a son who doesn't want to screw her?
那是你最害怕的 不是吗
That's your biggest fear, isn't it?
独自一人 没有母爱
Being out in the cold without Mommy's love?
我们今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mama.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
彭德尔顿军营 禁止闯入
我拿到租金了
Yeah, I got the checks.
那可真快
That was quick.
你遇到什么麻烦了吗
Did you have any trouble?
迪恩说他让你吃苦头了
Dean said he gave you a pretty hard time.
我命令他这么做的
Just like I told him to.
- 嗨 - 嗨 兄弟
- Hey. - Hey, man.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
你开起来心情不错
You're in a good mood.
- 我确实心情不错 - 很好
- I'm in a great mood. - Good.
你昨晚拿到车牌了吗
Did you get any licenses last night?
码头那事忘了吧
Forget about the port.
我有个想法
I have an idea for a job.
是个大想法
Maybe something big.
是什么
What is it?
我需要点时间 看看效果如何
I need some lead time, see what comes of it.
好 我们可以谈谈
Okay. We can talk about it.
嗨 兄弟
Hey, man.
没带戴伦回来吗
No Deran?
带了
Yeah.
我们喝点血腥玛莉
Let's have some Bloody Marys.
警探
Detective.
照片展怎么样
How was the exhibit?
你说呢
You tell me.
你做得不错
You did good.
你让小乔敞开了内心 说了他的家事
You got J opening up about his family.
你为什么想见我
Look, why'd you want to meet?
我从监听里发觉 你喜欢小乔
From what I heard on the wire, you like J.
所以计划会成功的
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表