剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
I'm sure. We cleaned it all up.
我保证
I promise.
处理得滴水不漏
We cleaned it all up.
要是特警半夜破门而入
If SWAT breaks down the door in the middle of the night,
你就老实趴在地上 让他们铐走你
you'll get on the floor and let them cuff you.
- 凯瑟 算了 - 你发誓
- Cath, come on. - Promise me.
我不想因为父母做错了事让莱娜受到枪击
I don't want Lena to get shot because her parents are just stupid.
我们不是这样的人 老巴 我们不是
We're not those people, Baz. We're not.
好的
Okay.
我发誓
I promise.
我发誓
I promise.
老天爷
Jesus.
这是什么
What's this?
她在超♥市♥看到的
She saw it in, um, the supermarket.
什么超♥市♥ 这应该是墨西哥恐怖片里有的东西
What supermarket? It's like something out of a Mexican horror movie.
下次买♥♥个长颈鹿什么的吧
How about a giraffe or something next time?
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
快 快 快
Rapido, rapido, rapido!
走 快点 动起来
Go, go, go, go, go! Come on, come on, come on. Let's go, let's go, let's go.
快走佩德罗 别担心先生
Vamonos Pedro. Tranquila senor.
速度 速度
Ah, andale, andale.
这边 赶紧的 快点
Over here. Quick, quick, quick, quick, quick. Come on, come on.
慢慢来
Yeah, upsy-daisy.
他会没事吧
¿Y el va a estar bien?
- 出去 我们要干活了 - 要我做什么
- Go outside. We need to work. - Okay, what can I do?
出去 放着我们来
Go outside. We got it.
你还好吗 麻醉剂 麻醉剂
How you doing pal? Lidocaine, Lidocaine.
给我 给我
Dame. Dame.
没错 没错 哎呀呀
Si, si. Ay-yi-yi.
没事的 没事的 准备好 老兄
All right, all right. Here we go, buddy.
好了 马上治好你
There we go. Fix you right up.
一... 二...
One... two...
他是我的兄弟
It's my idiot brother.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表