剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
她留了一千块 这么点钱除了开个派对 找点乐子
She left us a grand. I mean, what are we supposed to do with that
还能干什么
except throw a balls-out party?
你要来吗 还是要接受体育频道采访
You pencil us in or you got an ESPN interview to do?
你来吧
Yeah, you should come.
那我就去吧
Guess I'll be there.
好的
All right.
做得不错
You did good.
你看 用心对待就没那么难办啊
See? It's not that hard when you put your mind to it.
好吧 那你现在能抓他们了吗
Good. Well, what? Can you arrest them now?
他跟整个家族都有关联 监听都录到了
I mean, he implicated the entire family. It's all on the wire.
他说的是案子是三年前的 而且没亲眼目睹
He talked about a 3-year-old crime he wasn't witness to.
一些不起眼的入室盗窃而已
A few small-time B&Es.
不错 你让他开口了
It's good. You got him talking.
现在要让他说出细节 下一票
Now we get him talking specifics... the next job,
他的责任是什么
his role in it.
他的责任
His role?
你不是说我们得把他救出来吗
No, I thought you said we had to get him out.
如果小乔跟我们合作 他可以免责
If J cooperates, he can plead down.
被定重罪会毁了他的
A felony conviction would ruin his life.
他是个聪明的孩子 他本该去读大学的
He's a smart kid. He should be going to college.
天啊 他妈妈刚过世
I mean, Jesus, his mom just died.
很多有前科的罪犯都能将功补过
Plenty of ex-convicts have made something of themselves.
不 你告诉过我 我可以帮他
No, no, no. You told me that I could help him.
我这么做就是为了保护他
I am doing this to protect him.
让我讲清楚
Let me be very clear.
你是因为软弱和自私而到现在这个境地的
You are in this situation because you are weak and selfish.
你也只能通过继续软弱和自私
And you're gonna get yourself out of this situation
把自己从这个困境中解救出去
by being weak and selfish.
你就是这样的人
That's who you are.
如果你想自我欺骗认为你关心这个孩子 随你
If you wanna tell yourself you care about this kid, be my guest.
但你必须尽你所能让他开口
But you will do whatever you need to do to get him talking
因为你不想进监狱
because you don't want to go to prison.
我欠你一个大人情
I owe you big-time.
- 不 我乐意做这件事 - 不 我欠你的
- No, I was happy to do it. - No, I do. I do.
我很抱歉我的伙计没拿回电脑
I just feel bad my guy couldn't get the computers.
那混♥蛋♥已经卖♥♥掉了
The asshole already sold 'em.
算了吧 我请你去吃晚餐
Oh, forget that. Let me take you to dinner.
好吗 或者让我给你买♥♥辆车
Right? Or... or let me buy you a car.
要是我能付得起
If I could afford one,
我今天就给你买♥♥辆车
I-I would buy you a car today.
不 好吧
No. Okay.
正好你在这里...
You know what, though? While I have you here...
我们新书有点问题
I got a problem with our books.
你想让我帮忙看看吗
You want me to look at something?
不不不 只要一些建议
No, no, no, just some advice. Um...
我们的房♥地♥产♥多赚了一些钱
We made a little more money on our properties
我们不想让联邦政♥府♥知道
than we'd like the federal government to know about.
小小的偷税漏税 洗钱
Mm. Little tax evasion, money laundering...
- 不 - 这类事吗
- No. - that sort of thing.
我们是在讨论这些吗
Is that what we're discussing?
不 不 不 都不是
No, no, no. Neither.
假设...
Hypothetically...
如果有人想挪动一些钱
if someone wanted to move some money
留以后使用 他应该怎么做
and save it for later, how would he do it?
- 假设吗 - 对
- Hypothetically? - Yeah.
其实 我该走了
Actually, I gotta go.
我的车还在4S店
My car is in the shop,
我得带我孩子去训练棒球
and I gotta get my kid to baseball practice.
开我的挑战者吧
Oh. Yeah. Take the Challenger.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Really? - Yeah.
这里我有很多车可以用 你开吧
I got plenty of cars around here I can use. Take it.
又帮了我一个大忙
Saving my ass again?
- 是的 - 谢谢
- Yes, I am. - Thank you.
今天下午我把车还回来 还到你家
I'll bring it back, uh, this afternoon. Your place.
好的
Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
尼基怎么样
How's Nicky?
小乔
J.
你们还年轻 我理解
You guys are young. I understand that.
但你对她有些苛刻了 不是吗
But you were kinda harsh on her, weren't you?
对 对不起 我只是...
Yeah. I'm sorry, I just...
没关系 不用和我道歉
No, it's okay. You know, it's none of my business.
我只是...
I just...
照顾好你自己
Take care of yourself.
关于昨晚... 对不起
Hey, look, I'm... I'm sorry about last night.
我昨晚一直在海边走
You know, I was walking around the beach all night,
思考你说的话
thinking about what you said. And...
我试图给尼基打电♥话♥挽回
I tried to call Nicky to get her back.
问题还没解决之前我不想回家
You know, I didn't want to come home until I fixed things,
但我解决不了
but I couldn't.
如果你关心她 就不要掺和进来
If you care about her, you're gonna stay out of this.
如果你想警告她 我确信
You try to warn her, I promise you,
她会受到伤害
she's gonna get hurt.
去吃点早餐吧
Go get some breakfast.
我以为永远不会听到你的消息了呢
Thought I'd never hear from you again.
事情你办妥了吗
Did you get it done?
好了 我把他们的摄像头毁了个遍
Yeah, I screwed their cameras up pretty good.
等周一找技术人员才能修好
Won't be able to get a technician in to fix it till Monday.
整个周末他们都像瞎了一样
They're flyin' blind all weekend.
你现在连车都偷了吗
You stealing cars now?
只是工作而已 亲爱的 仅此而已
This is business, baby. That's it.
我只是在你需要帮助时随叫随到的工具吗
Just a guy you call when you need something up north?
不
No.
你是帮了我大忙的一个老朋友
You're an old friend who's doing me a favor...
因为我给你发工资
because I paid you.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
克雷格怎么样
How's Craig?
很好
Fine.
就这一句话吗
That's all I get?
我的儿子们不知道我们之间的关系
Look, my boys don't know about this,
我不想让他们知道
and I don't want 'em to.
他长得还像我吗
He still look like me?
他从来都不像你
He never did.
蓝妈妈 见到你也很愉快
Good seeing you, too, Smurf.
放松点
Take it easy.
这些垃圾食品对你不好
You know, that shit's terrible for you.
人们不是为了吃芝士而生的
Humans aren't built to digest cheese and shit.
乳糖
Lactose.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
你没给我回电♥话♥
You don't return my calls.
只能跟踪你了
Had to track you down.
你现在住在宾馆吗
You're staying at a hotel now?
凯瑟琳终于想明白她能找到更好的了
Catherine finally realized she could do better?
只是有点小矛盾
Just a rough patch.
想像一下 当我听到有人
Imagine my surprise when I heard
把圣马科斯商店的墙挖了个洞
someone cut a hole in the wall of a strip mall in San Marcos
从园林绿化公♥司♥撬了一个保险箱时 有多震惊
and jacked a safe from a landscaping business.
我把毒品给你了
I got your cut.
我们本该一起动手的
We were supposed to do that job together.
我从没同意过
I never agreed to that.
我会找些事情一起做
I'll find something for us to do together.
我只是还没找到合适的活儿
I just haven't been able to find the right thing.
你很幸运 因为我满是想法
Well, you're in luck 'cause I'm full of ideas.
比如说
Like what?
上次我告诉过你个活儿 你不干
Last time I told you about a job, you jacked it.
这次这个很靠谱 我一整周都在计划这件事
No, this one's solid. I've been casing it all week.
你加入吗 还是你需要得到家人同意
You in? Or you need the okay from the family?
好啊 我加入
Yeah, I'm in.
凯瑟
Cath?
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表