剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
野兽家族前情回顾
这些是给"教皇"的吗
Are those for Pope?
你也喜欢那样
You liked it, too.
你告诉老巴了吗
Have you told Baz?
快来 这家伙想抢我钱包
Come on, this guy tried to take my wallet!
要去墨西哥就去吧
If you need to go to Mexico, you got to go.
快 快 快
Rapido, rapido, rapido!
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
野兽家族
第一季第三集
你要吃那玩意吗
You gonna eat that thing?
不吃
Nah.
鲨鱼通过皮肤排泄
Sharks piss through their skin.
尝起来和漂白剂似的
Tastes like bleach.
你来干什么
What do you want?
说不定我就是想你这张老脸了
Maybe I missed your ugly face.
过去几年我都看习惯了
Got used to seeing it the past couple years.
我哥们在圣马科斯
Buddy of mine worked construction
的一个零售商店施工过
on a strip mall in San Marcos.
为了省钱各种偷工减料
Cut all sorts of corners to save money.
盖出来的墙都粗制滥造的
Put up a couple flimsy walls.
那后面有个做景观美化的公♥司♥
There's a landscaping business in the back.
他们每周六给大伙发钱
They pay everybody on Saturdays,
基本都是非法劳工 全付现钱
mostly illegals, all cash.
我去探过了 平时一个星期
I scouted it. It's at least 10 grand
起码能弄到一万美金
if you catch 'em on a regular week.
咱们午饭时间过去
We go in at lunch.
石膏墙板用锤子砸 大梁就用铁铗剪
Use a hammer on the Sheetrock, tin snips on the beams.
只要穿过那堆廉价劣质的建材
Only thing between us and that safe's
就能拿到保险箱了
a shit load of cheap insulation.
我在牢里待了十一年了 哥们
I've been in 11 years, man.
我们总有人得干活维生
Some of us gotta work to live.
我懂了
Oh, I-I get it.
你老婆只让你玩玩过家家了
Wife's got you playing house.
假释官就要来了
Parole agent's coming around.
我现在暂时不能冒一点风险
I'm not looking to take any risks yet.
要我也是 那帮混♥蛋♥
I wouldn't either. Ass like that.
你女儿怎么样了
How's the baby?
莉萨
Lisa.
是黎娜
Lena.
她长大了
She's getting big.
不再是小宝宝了
Not a baby anymore.
有时间请我去吃个饭
Invite me over sometime for dinner.
我跟孩子玩得来 凯瑟琳会喜欢我的
I'm great with kids. Catherine will love me.
你什么时候打算再动手了
When you get ready to work again,
想着点我 好吧
think of me, okay?
你欠我的
You owe me.
几点了
What time is it?
糟了 你怎么不叫我起来
Shit! Why didn't you wake me up?
抱歉 我肯定是睡过去了
Sorry. I must have fell asleep.
你得赶紧走 快点 起来
You gotta get out of here. Come on, get up.
- 我爸肯定要气炸了 - 好吧
- My dad'll shit a brick. - All right.
早上好 小乔
Good morning, J.
我们在一起学物理来着
We were studying for physics.
你在我家过夜了是吗
You spent the night in my house?
我们不小心睡着了
We fell asleep. It was an accident.
我觉得我已经够大度了
I think I've been fair.
我知道你刚经历了不少事
I know you're going through a lot right now,
但是这事可不行
but this is unacceptable.
你不能睡这
I can't have you sleeping here.
听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
明白了 我很抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry.
等一下
Wait a second.
她怎么样
How is she doing?
她不怎么跟我讲话
She doesn't really talk to me.
我知道她都跟你说
I know she talks to you.
她看起来挺好的
She seems fine.
去吧 走吧
Go on. Get out of here.
十点过后不准待在我家
I don't want you here past 10:00.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand?
看着我
Mirame.
我必须得接 必须得接
I have to get it. I have to get it.
不要
No.
我真的必须接 真的
I have to. I have to.
你好
Yeah?
是 是我 好的 稍等一下 马上 马上
Yeah, it's me. Okay, one sec, one sec, one sec.
是我
Yeah. It's me.
晚上玩太晚了
Late night?
对不起 我 我在尼基家睡着了
I'm sorry. I, uh, I fell asleep at Nicky's.
用不着说对不起 这又不是监狱
Don't be sorry. It's not a prison.
你想来就来 想走就走
You come and go as you please.
老巴回来了吗
Is Baz back?
没有 还没
No. Not yet.
凯瑟琳出去办事了
Catherine generously allowed me to babysit
难得大方地让我给她看孩子
while she runs some errands.
你舅舅们今晚回来
The boys will be back tonight.
克雷格已经好多了
Craig's a lot better.
我要做排骨了 你会留在这吗
I'm gonna make ribs. Think you'll be here?
是啊
Yeah.
那好
That's good.
你和尼基上♥床♥了吗
Hey, so, um, you and Nicky are having sex?
用不着害羞
You don't have to be embarrassed.
她很漂亮
She's a beautiful girl.
她了解你的喜好吗
Does she know what you like?
什么
What?
你对她满意吗
Does she satisfy you?
是啊 我觉得不错
Yeah, I think so.
要确定她懂你所好
Just make sure she knows what you need.
有些女孩
You know, there are some girls
只会听吩咐做事
that like to be told what to do.
我都数不清有多少次
I can't tell you the number of times
我儿子们上♥床♥就因为有的小女孩
my boys have gotten laid because some little girl
想故意气她老爸
was trying to piss off her daddy.
嘿 小乔 接着
Hey, J, catch.
下次你就能打电♥话♥
That's so you can call me
告诉我你要在别处睡了
next time you decide to sleep somewhere else.
对不起
Sorry.
咱们回床上吧
Let's go back to bed.
继续我们没做完的 好吗
Pick up where we left off, no?
不要了 我很忙
No. I'm busy.
- 不要吗 - 不要了
- No? - Yeah.
真的 你忙吗
Really? You're busy?
好吧
Okay.
好吃
Mmm. Esta re bueno.
真的吗 不会太辣吗
¿Si? Not too spicy?
不会 我喜欢吃辣的
No. Me Gusta Que pique.
是吗 你喜欢吃辣的
Oh, si, ¿Te Gusta Que pique?
蓝妈妈那边还好吗
Everything okay with Smurf?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 还好
Yeah, fine.
对了 我昨晚和医生谈过了
I talked to the doc last night, by the way.
说我今天就能带他回家了
Thinks I can take him home today.
好吧
Que bueno.
你还在担心他吗
¿Tonz pa Que andas todo preocupado?
我不担心
I'm not worried.
- 老巴 - 怎么了
- Baz? - Yes?
他没有怪你
He doesn't blame you.
最好是没有 又不是我开枪打的他
He better not. I didn't shoot him.
那开枪的那个人呢
What about the guy who did?
他怎么了
What about him?
你打算怎么对付他
What are you gonna do about him?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表