剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
他的房♥子被卖♥♥了 就在他...
They sold his house when he, um...
不在的那段时间
when he went away.
什么"教皇"
Pope?
他真名叫安德鲁
Well, his real name's Andrew,
但大家都叫他"教皇"
but everyone calls him Pope.
我也不知道为什么
I'm not sure why.
你失去妈妈以后
That's, um... That's a lot of people to contend with
要应付的人还挺多
after it just being you and your mom.
是啊
Yeah.
我 我觉得该走了
I should probably... I should probably get going.
好
Yeah. Sure.
回见
I'll see you later.
再见 小乔
Bye, J.
- 嗨 - 你可算来啦
- Hey. - Lo lograste.
对不起 过关检查的时间比我想的要久
Sorry, the border took longer than I thought.
没关系
Don't worry.
哎呦 马尔科还真是把一切都布置好了
Jesus. Marco's really set himself up, huh?
你来这就为了聊我哥的房♥子吗
You come here to talk about my brother's house?
- 不是 - 嗯哼
- No. - No?
老天
Jesus.
你吓死我了
You scared me, man.
见过戴伦吗
Have you seen Deran?
没 昨天以后就没见过了
No. Not since yesterday.
去他家找过了没
You try his place?
我整晚都在那
I was there all night.
估计他又在哪个婊♥子♥那藏着呢
Must have holed up at some chick's place.
肯定是这么回事
Yeah, he must have.
今早在圣奥诺弗雷有游♥行♥
A, uh, good ride at San Onofre this morning.
为了把妹他一定不会错过
No girl could make him miss that.
说吧 到底怎么了
So, what happened?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你从来没有无缘无故跑来见我
Well, you've never come down here just to see me before.
怎么没有
Sure, I have.
别 咱们不来这套
Ah! We don't do that.
- 啊 好吧 - 都说好了的
- Oh, okay. - You and me.
- 不来这套 记得吧 - 记得
- No, remember? - Yeah.
行吧
O-Okay.
算了 算了
Okay, fine. Fine.
别解释了
Don't tell me anything.
但别大半夜给我打电♥话♥
But then don't call me in the middle of the night
还指望着我跑这来
and expect me to come running here.
跟我睡的男人可不止你一个
You are not the only man I share a bed with.
明白了吗
Okay?
下一次 试着问问"露西 你还好吗"
And next time, maybe try "Lucy, how are things?
"卡洛斯怎么样"
How's Carlos?"
呦 你还跟别人睡呢 谁啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who else you sharing a bed with?
就因为这个 你才不愿意让我来你家
Is that why you didn't want me to come to your house?
是不是
Is it?
凯瑟还好吗
How's Cath?
她以为你这会儿在哪
Where does she think you are right now?
蓝妈妈那
Smurf's.
- 要是她打电♥话♥过去怎么办 - 她不会的
- What if she calls there? - She won't.
她不想跟蓝妈妈扯上任何关系
She wants nothing to do with her anymore.
你愁的是这个吗
Is that your problem?
没有 但这样确实更难办了
No, but it's making it worse.
那你愁的就是蓝妈妈的事了 也是 肯定是她
So it's Smurf. Of course it's Smurf.
自从"教皇"出狱后
Ever since Pope got out of prison,
我跟她的关系就摇摇欲坠 你知道吗
I'm on shaky ground with her, okay?
- 天啊 - 不管我♥干♥多少活
- Oh, God. - No matter what I do...
- 玩了命的努力 - 别说了
- I bust my ass. - Please.
她让我做的事我都做的一塌糊涂
I run bullshit errands for jobs she wants to run.
够了 你知道自己在说什么吗
Basta! Basta. Do you even hear yourself?
真不懂你干嘛还要忍♥
I don't know why you put up with it.
真是不懂
I really don't.
马尔科跟你 你们之前做的工作
Marco and you... the jobs you used to do,
还有你们提出的想法 这才是你该去做的事
the ones you came up with... that's what you should be doing.
你该做自己的事
Your own jobs.
而不是给蓝妈妈打下手
Not running errands for her.
笑什么
What?
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
那你会跟马尔科谈吗
You'll talk to Marco, then?
不 马尔科不行
No. Not Marco.
但我确实得开始筹划我自己想做的事情
But I need to start coming up with jobs I want to run.
好 能帮你下这个决心我很高兴
Yeah, I'm glad I helped with that.
你能跟我回家吗
Will you come home with me
我们可以一起送卡洛斯去学校
so we can walk Carlos to school?
- 不行 不可以 - 我们可以一起
- No, I can't. - We can make it.
我得走了 不能陪你了
I got to go. I can't.
就是这个
There.
就是因为你总这样我才不想你到我家来
That's why I didn't want you to come to my house.
早安 宝贝
Morning, sweetie.
早安
Morning.
昨晚过的怎么样
How was last night?
还好吧
It was okay.
是吗
Yeah?
怎么了 看上哪个姑娘了吗
So, what? New girl?
没有 只是
Uh, no. It's just, uh...
学校里的人都在谈论的照片展
some photography show people at school were talking about.
仅此而已
That's all.
是吗 拍的好吗
Yeah? Was it good?
嗯 还行吧
Yeah, it was okay.
冲浪的照片 挺酷的
Um, surf photos. You know. Pretty cool.
尼基对那个不感兴趣吗
Nicky not into it?
不 我只想做自己的事情
No, I just... I just wanted to do my own thing.
过几天能帮我个忙吗
Hey, can you do me a favor in the next few days?
可不可以去卡里洛街的楼里
Would you stop by the building on Carillo
帮我把房♥租收来
and pick up the rent checks for me?
好的
Sure.
太棒了 钱就在存款箱里
Great. They're in the lock box.
但是十一号♥房♥的迪恩从来都不放在那里
Oh, but Dean in 11 never puts his there,
所以你要上门去收
so you're gonna have to knock on the door.
没问题
No problem.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, sweetie.
蓝妈妈的车昨晚停在了我家门口
Smurf's truck was parked outside my place last night.
我可不希望被说教一番
I wasn't looking for a lecture then, either.
是我停的 我在等着见你
That was me. I was waiting for you.
听着
Look.
老弟 别把你的百洁布弄太脏了
Don't let your dish sponges get so filthy, man.
你可以把它们放在窗沿上
You put those things in the windowsill.
日光的杀菌效果
The sun kills more bacteria
比买♥♥来的任何化学清洁剂都要好
than any of that chemical shit you can buy.
蓝妈妈让你来的吗
Smurf send you?
是的
Yeah.
因为老巴没能让你回家
Because Baz couldn't get you to come home.
你想过要离开吗 老哥
Do you ever feel like leaving, man?
是的 有时候会 在牢里的时候
Sometimes, yeah. In prison.
是因为伯利兹那次的事
Is that what Belize was about?
你想要离开吗
You want to leave?
不 只是
No, man. It's just...
是因为蓝妈妈
It's Smurf.
我想要离开她
I want to leave her.
在海上冲浪感觉怎么样
How was it down there?
感觉很好
It was good.
感觉非常好
It was really good.
你还记得韦恩·卡伦吗
Hey, you remember Wayne Cullen?
我应该记得吗
Should I?
也许吧
Yeah, probably.
我十一岁的时候 你把他胖揍了一顿
When I was 11, you beat the shit out of him.
为什么
Why?
因为我让你去打他
I asked you to.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表